Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey (24330 Views)

Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by FishLaps: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Nathaniel Bassey, a popular Nigerian gospel musician has advised couples to pray and check again before they enter into marriage relationships.

The talented singer while reacting to the death of Singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu said although marriage is good, it is not by force.

He prayed that God will give those in abusive marriages the grace to take the right decision.

He wrote on Instagram, ”In the past few weeks, I have had to share very hard posts. Posts of very wonderful ministers of the gospel who have passed. Attended two services of songs of young folks. And the harsh realities of life just stare in the face. Death is inevitable, but we don’t pray for it before time. Check Free Canada Visa Deals

”However, this one has been very annoying, hearing the circumstances surrounding the death of our sister. One Whose voice thundered and reverberated powerfully in worship.

“I remember how she’d come to me with a smile and humility saying hello when we had to minister at worship events. But She’s with our a lord now. But I can’t help but say, a little early.

”Let me pray this again my friends, “MAY YOU NOT MARRY YOUR ENEMY” And that you also don’t become an ENEMY to someone else. In Jesus’ name. Marriage is good and Honorable. But also not by force. To those about to marry, SHINE YOUR EYES. Love is not blind. Because God is love. And God is not blind.

”Don’t ignore red flags. Even when you say, or they said, “God said” but you identify some traits very inconsistent with godly character, PRAY AND CHECK AGAIN.

”And to those in horrible marital situations, both men and women, I pray for you today, May God give you the WISDOM to make the right decisions before it is too late. In Jesus’ name. Amen. To the family, friends and well-wishers I close with

“Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? (As the Scriptures say,

“For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”) No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.”Romans 8:35-37 NLT.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/osinachi-marriage-is-not-by-force-shine-your-eyes-nathaniel-bassey/

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2022
We already know, there’s this mystery about life, very good women ends up with demonic men but you see our type ehn na very good men dy always rush us. Just be your true self as a lady, you don’t have to pretend or hide your weaknesses , the right person who truly loves you will stay and help you grow . Osinachi married the wrong man, that’s it.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Malory: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Gays will start using this opportunity to discourage people from getting married

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Chaos14: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
We already know, there’s this mystery about life, very good women ends up with demonic men but you see our type ehn na very good men dy always rush us
Just say you want a simp

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2022
and fornication too is not by force

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Uprightness100(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2022
There is no Eyes you shine in your own wisdom that will give u what is right.

The Foundational Problem of many homes today, is that the Couples did not take time to Hear from GOD on the Choice of a life partner. GOD will never force you on a matter. But also understand that when the repercussions comes, you will take whatever comes with it.

I know Born again Believers, who married by sight, went their own ways in marriage and they are in Crisis today. Some were not patient enough to seek GOD, others outrightly went against GOD'S Choice for them.

Let me say this. This is a true life event of someone I know.
A young brother, loves the Lord, Born-again and working for Christ. He is also a Professional in his chosen profession. He wanted to get married and GOD was speaking on who he should marry. My beloved brother thought otherwise. His eyes was on a young pretty lady in the church. He went ahead and got married to his Choice.

Less than a year after marriage, our young beautiful sister, left our beloved brother, travelled out of the country and got married to someone else.

My beloved brother is completely lost. Knowing the word of GOD, he cannot remarry. This is how a young man's marital life is Shattered for going his own way.

I Believe in his mind, he will be praying
O Lord touch my wife to return . Or
O Lord kill her , so I can remarry. grin grin
But you know what! GOD specially preserves this kind of people.

My advice to people is this; Until you are ascertained and Sure that you Heard GOD, do not Marry. Because GOD is only Committed to what He gives.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Chaos14:
Just say you want a simp
I hate simps too, but you don’t have to be too rigid, just be my simp alone but command that respect from people, let people complain of your strictness and toughness while I smile sheepishly knowing fully well that I’m the only one that can quench that strictness and toughness, you get it, if you don’t then forget about it

11 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Chaos14: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate simps too, but you don’t have to be too rigid, just be my simp alone but command that respect from people, let people complain of your strictness and toughness while I smile sheepishly knowing fully well that I’m the only one that can quench that strictness and toughness, you get it, if you don’t then forget about it
what an thinking is that you need a redpiller that is in love. like you want to turn a bad guy nice enough for you

5 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Chaos14:
what an thinking is that you need a redpiller that is in love. like you want to turn a bad guy nice enough for you
A true redpiller isn’t a bad guy, what we have on nairaland are mostly bitterpillers, even ubanja, does not preach bitterness

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Chaos14: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
A true redpiller isn’t a bad guy, what we have on nairaland are mostly bitterpillers, even ubanja, does not preach bitterness
so you want a real man that you can bring down anytime you want

4 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Peace081: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Well spoken sir, baby mama sure pass

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Uncle Nathan pls tell dem

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by slawormiir: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Mokason288(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Fear women

That Gender is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Jayrockk: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Loud am o
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by lampard8888: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
H
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by lessonotes(f): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
For those already in it; it is a severe hell no one would like to be in. May God help them through.

Seems Pastors should preach more about separation and not divorce; separation is "my daughter, go back to your father's house for a while until things cool off a bit".

6 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by DamnnNiggarr: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
shocked
Iyaebe:
We already know, there’s this mystery about life, very good women ends up with demonic men but you see our type ehn na very good men dy always rush us. Just be your true self as a lady, you don’t have to pretend or hide your weaknesses , the right person who truly loves you will stay and help you grow . Osinachi married the wrong man, that’s it.
This reminds me of Nairaland's definition of bad boy that every woman wants.
I saw a thread today about a bad boy and a nice guy, I was short of words and walked out of the thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
I’ll track lost or stolen devices

Location is computer village ikeja
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Moscodee1990(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
On point
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by MAGG0T(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
cheesy

She was forcing what was not meant to be, Na the mumu woman killed her self

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Mooh247: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
embarassed

Abi... They are just speaking up... If she had divorced peacefully it's the same world people that would call her "evening newspaper" "Olosho" "Single mother"

God knows if any bastard tries any nonsense with my sister, daughter or cousins cos they are weak... We die there, Will Smith slap go be child's play

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Seyiemath(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
ok
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Mindlog: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sad.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Another evidence that Christianity and prayers are a joke. It wont save you when it matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun's Outfit To AFRIMA 2016 (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shares 2012 Throwback Photo / Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.