Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding (1102 Views)

Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by DonCrack: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2022
A woman and her child has been rescued from the hands of her abusive husband.

A video obtained by HGS Media Plus shows neighbours dragging the woman and her child out of the house.

It was gathered that the woman was brutally assaulted by her husband leaving her and her child with bloody injuries on their face before the timely intervention of their neighbours.

However, the woman seem not to be having it as she refused to let go when neighbours dragged her out of the house.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/04/13/man-beats-his-wife-leaves-her-and-their-child-bleeding-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2022
I’m tired of this type of news, I think all women should learn martial arts before marriage, 70% of Nigerian men are violent

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by appishani1(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Sometimes i wonder some men would leave real men outside and be beating his helpless woman,
you leave men outside because of fear fear go de beat your wife mum man

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Rastaramsey(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

Some guys are just too foolish.....

How the hell do you feel comfortable after beating a woman??

If a girl Bleep up near my side, na just to give am 2 thunderous slaps

She go normal back...
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by habsydiamond(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
That man may also be jobless... Cos if not, where is he getting the energy to fight after a long day work. Instead of him to go join wrestling or boxing to go make money.. He is easy fighting a weaker sex for free to get imprisoned for it.. Someone should borrow him brain oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by MadamVanessa(f): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
shocked

Poor little baby.

It's very bad for a man to lay his hands on a woman.

But let me not be biased, let me be very objective. Most of this domestic violence are triggered by the action of women. But sadly the society doesn't care to look at that, they blame men for it.

The way Some women talk at their husbands, if God is not inside the man, he might do something that he will forever be in jail. So men, try as much as you people can to avoid us women. When your hand touch us, nobody will remember of what we did, but the society will blame you and you may end up in jail.

If you can't tolerate all these, then don't consider marrying.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Goldbw122(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2022
What is going on this period it is man beating his wife, wife poisoning his husband, and man killing their wife.. this is too much...

This country na wa..
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by superCleanworks(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2022
na wah. even the baby seff collect him own.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Area mama say something
MadamVanessa:
shocked
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by MadamVanessa(f): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Area mama say something
grin

I have said what will not be too palatable to hear .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Karlovich: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2022
embarassed Buhari's body odor spreading like wildfire amongst married couples, the frustration under his government is becoming unbearable for most people with families to feed.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Boogyman557: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool Which kind NONSENSE b dis!

I no get Joy Soap 4 dis MATTERZ at all..

make Una give me LOCATION!

I don de LOAD BULLET 4 my old and new KALA!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST dat useless MANCHI of a father left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL!

I no go STOP der oooo

I go use my WEED take BURN em left EYES!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2022
I no gree...I no gree...nai make pant tear

There are more than 10 ways to punish a woman without hitting her...

Now the story is against him, no one cares about what lead to it... Toxic women everywhere... abusive men everywhere
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Goldbw122:
What is going on this period it is man beating his wife, wife poisoning his husband, and man killing their wife.. this is too much...

This country na wa..
.. . It is not about the country, it is the reality of marriage these days...many married men and women are dieing silently... because they are scared of what people will say when they go their separate ways
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by sweetonugbu: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Stupid man
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Goldbw122(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
.. . It is not about the country, it is the reality of marriage these days...many married men and women are dieing silently... because they are scared of what people will say when they go their separate ways
They will still say what they want to say, when the person is 6 feet under, so it is better to go separate ways than to die.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
We need to hear the man's side of the story, women can do anything for recognition. Some women are trouble makers too, they all are not saint.

By the way, it may be the mother's blood that was on the baby's face, too bad though.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by kabawa(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
When you drink alcohol on an empty stomach, you get drunk quickly and start to misbehave until the alcohol clears from your system. When you make money with an empty brain, you get money drunk quickly and start to misbehave until money leaves you and poverty returns. That is why you should fill your brain before you fill your wallet. Because when your brain is empty and your wallet is full, you will make noise. But when your brain and your wallet are both full, you will make news!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by aimmoney9: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

Some guys are just too foolish.....

How the hell do you feel comfortable after beating a woman??

If a girl Bleep up near my side, na just to give am 2 thunderous slaps

She go normal back...
Slaps no follow for beating for your own village...... grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by OGwales(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by OGwales(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2022
In as much as I stand against domestic violent, we need to know that most times, the women are the unbearable illogical beings here.

Some women are so foolish that they make the man feel they can withstand him physically. Some will insult the hell out of you to get you angry intentionally. Others just want to get you a bad name. Comrades, God will not make you marry a woman that before you talk one, she has talked 10.

Fear EVE... We are knew what happened in the garden.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Realmi: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
She will still go back to him

They will never listen
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Dollarremix(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na dis kind market I dey like buy, the man go collect any how.but trust women she go still go back to the animal.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Leaves Her And Their Child Bleeding by Yommychrz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Only God knows what’s up, marriages these days don’t workout anymore

(1) (Reply)

Uba Is The Most Useless Bank In This Continent ,I Need Help Guys / Abba Kyari Have Escaped Kuje Prison – Saharareporters / PHOTOS: Husband Terrified As He Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.