Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad (1284 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / Campus Conflict Between BABCOCK And REDEEMERS University!!!! ( PICTURES) / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad by Schoolboypants1: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Subject: Please I’m a student of Babcock and my result is bad so I want to switch school. I’m currently in 300level. Is there a way to change to another private school without writing jamb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad by Jamahyel(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
If bad result is the reason you want to leave, just know you can’t run away from it. Why, because when you apply for a transfer your transcript is sent from your present school to the one you are aspiring for. And the department over there might not take you because of your bad result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad by Schoolboypants1: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can’t I start from 200level or something. My result only got bad in 300 level
Jamahyel:
If bad result is the reason you want to leave, just know you can’t run away from it. Why, because when you apply for a transfer your transcript is sent from your present school to the one you are aspiring for. And the department over there might not take you because of your bad result.
Re: Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad by Jamahyel(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Schoolboypants1:
Can’t I start from 200level or something. My result only got bad in 300 level
yes 200 level
Re: Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad by Schoolboypants1: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Please can we talk on Instagram or something
Jamahyel:
yes 200 level
Re: Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad by LikeAking: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Schoolboypants1:
Subject: Please I’m a student of Babcock and my result is bad so I want to switch school. I’m currently in 300level. Is there a way to change to another private school without writing jamb

Forget sch.....
Re: Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad by davillian(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bad result in a private uni e shock me

2 Likes

Re: Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad by Jamahyel(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Schoolboypants1:
Please can we talk on Instagram or something
@major_amahyel
Re: Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad by Blackbishop(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Schoolboypants1:

If truly na Babcock you dey Oga summer can rectify the result. Am a product of bad result in my 100level for Babcock and yet my summer was on 5.00 so bro read and face your challenges squarely you will be OK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad by phemmyfour: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2022
Schoolboypants1:
no
Get a jamb form

(1) (Reply)

Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu / Ibadanpoly: Help / When Will Jamb 2011 Registration End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.