Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! (41911 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Perhaps u were trying to be smart as a street dude who wouldn't take such responsibility. Don't make your life hard, if you got a girl pregnant... I mean if she told you about it, claiming you are responsible, DO NOT DENY IT & DO NOT TELL HER TO GET RID OF IT.

E get why !!!

It's common with most single guys to deny a pregnancy, probably because they are not ready for it, or they dont have plans of getting married or that the lady is not good enough for marriage or that they don't want to be sudden unfortunate dads or that they are so broke— so they run away, never to be seen or heard from again for many years.

DON'T DO THAT... E GET WHY !....grin

If a lady you had sex with, protected or unprotected... says she's pregnant for u, do not say words like " How?, who's responsible? because we both know I used protection" dont say that... that's lame.

If a girl gets pregnant, its never a question of whether or not you used protection, It is a question of "Did you have sex with her or not?"... and if the answer is YES... then u shouldn't be asking lame questions or trying to dodge responsibilities.

E get why !!!

If she says she's pregnant for you simply ask her "What do you want to do?" If she says "I want to keep it" just say... "FINE" grin

E get why !!!

Though u won't get married yet but support her all through until she put to bed and follow through as the baby grows with child support.

If there's a woman out there who should be getting care and support from you which she's not getting because u went into hiding. Try and call her right now, try and establish a rapport with her, know how she's doing, know how the baby is doing. Don't ignore her permanently....

E get why !!!!

My 1cent grin

All young single mothers kindly drop your AZA, let me do something in the spirit of Easter !!! You are loved!

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oily head.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by chatinent: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
See how it's easy for you to say “fine” and “e get why” ...not even advising the fella to not indulge.

Person wey dey squat dey wear pyjamas sleep?

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
chatinent:
See how it's easy for you to say “fine” and “e get why” ...not even advice the fella to not indulge.

Person wet dey squat dey wear pyjamas sleep?
Oga the deed is done already,na the aftermath em dey explain so.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by mployer(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
How can she get pregnant when there's protection? Please don't take responsibility for another man child

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
mployer:
How can she get pregnant when there's protection? Please don't take responsibility for another man child
my brother e get y... Remember, it's not a question of whether u used protection or not... The only focus would be that u had sex with her and that's all that matters.

There is a price for every action and consequences for every deed.

If she says you are responsible then take it as your fate and follow through with it till the end. Its your cross, carry it.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by lilvicky68(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
What is this supposed to mean now?

Na to sound you dey hungry me.. e get why too

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
lilvicky68:
What is this supposed to mean now?
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Nyascobar1414: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
So single mothers no dey nairaland
Make una drop aza nii

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by FalseProphet1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
I see Nairaland guys camouflaging as single moms and begging for assistance. I see Nairaland members reaching 5 million by June because of the new account this guys will open, I see geninue single mothers being ignored.

This I have seen.

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by bluefilm: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Story for the gods

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Zoperoa: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
That's a lovely advice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Ekakamba: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022

Don't worry, I empathize with you OP. The father(s) of your shildren may see your post and put that call across to support you.

Eyah...... grin tongue

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Businext: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
cool

Op prevention is better than cure

#EgetWhy

PS: if you wan do giveaway say so and no be to dey discriminate against mothers who are not single but are in need of financial help and support

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Kingpele(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Why will unmarried lady allow herself to get pregnant in the first place ,is it the sweet of fornication

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by capetownboyz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
angry
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Dobalae: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
mployer:
protection fails sometimes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by inoki247: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
lol why will you choose to be irresponsible u come show in future to reap whr u no sow..

Na d Lady mumu ones he show for ur doorstep bath him acid...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by JooEeL(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
This writeup is a pain to the eye and causes unnecessary headache; has neither head nor tail.

The kind of immature posts I sometimes see on this forum makes me wonder what the outside world thinks when they stumble across such irritation.

After the whole claptrap, see how he rounds off the nonsense so flippantly and tangentially with easter and aza. And now incronguously ends it all with a laughing emoticon.

And this will make FP?

No standards at all? Just anything goes?! undecided

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by ROTTWEILER007: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
I don't even know that smile there are green snakes, but he left two loaves of bread saying that the clothes were expensive. Thank God I got an A.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Sebastine1994(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
What if I am broke

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by cl0r0x: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Simply discipline your john Thomas.

EEE get why.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by FashionCookie(f): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
I no go talk wetin dey my mind...
E get why undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Racoon(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nope! Questions must be asked because a young responsible man or woman should not be sleeping around until after marriage.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by seunaj: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Who is this simp?�‍♀️
You mean that if a guy have sex with a lady with protection and the girl gets pregnant he should not deny the pregnancy because e get why
Are you advising him to train a bastard?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lmao.. real shit + dumb shit

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by BigJoe29: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
The nonsense nairaland mods move to front page these days undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Rehabiloo: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
It's like Op dey Mad

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.