Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett (26266 Views)

Ike Onyema To Release A Tell-All Book On Relationship With Mercy Eke / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Agricmoney(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
they should let his family be.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Administration1: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dem suppose kpai this niccur

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Blakpot: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oh no!
Poor Will Smith!
The guy should be placed on suicide watch.
No joke!

3 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by tino22(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
I really don’t get it fr. I mean is the world really that heartless in mocking a married man. Or been in-love with the mother of your kids a crime. Definitely I don’t pity Will either because he had so many chances to walk away but what did I know.

3 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by JaneYave(f): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wen e wan be for u! Whites are nicely wicked. Why must you trend on another man's woe?
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Realadey(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
What a life is this?
Why will someone be happy to cash out at the expense of someone's happiness?
How long will this guy continue to suffer for the infidelity of his wife?
Hmmmm

6 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by peacettw: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Who cares?
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by ademi87(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Will Smith doesn't deserve Jada...... The guy is too family oriented...

13 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by emkz: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
On somebody's wife!

When we tell women to sleep with men with class, na men wey go disgrace them they dey follow. See na.

5 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by LibertyRep: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Someone has an 'entanglement' with another man's wife and yet he's going to make money from telling it.
No one even cares about the sanity of the husband, well it is Will the simp, he can go and ***.

What manner of a society are heading to?

2 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Omniman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Will Smith life no balance
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by BOYS2MEN: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
I think you are the one who should work on your carrier brethren... because that guy na carrier himself
Angelfrost:
This idiot should grow up and work on his career that never quite took off!

...But, Jada should be minding herself Sha! undecided

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by bkool7(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Opportunist

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by evy800(f): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
See were wokeness carry una reach
Una continue undecided

5 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
ademi87:
Will Smith doesn't deserve Jada...... The guy is too family oriented...

Marriages last longer with men that are not too family oriented, women love problems.

14 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by tarantino1: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Anything to cash out. grin

As he was unsuccessful in his attempt to become the next back up Chris Brown or Derulo, he's looking for his next big cash grab.

One of my niggas like August that year sha

3 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Angelfrost(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
BOYS2MEN:
I think you are the one who should work on your carrier brethren... because that guy na carrier himself

My Career is doing exceptionally well... What Carrier are you on about sir?!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by jclassiq(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
I guess she will get a restraining order or something. And if he proceeds she will sue.
Ray J and Kim Kardashian sextape comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by abercrombie(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Help clear this debt
0*810643311*0

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Oddfinder: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Angelfrost:
This idiot should grow up and work on his career that never quite took off!

...But, Jada should be minding herself Sha! undecided
August alsina's never quite took off? Where havr u being?

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Oddfinder: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
jclassiq:
I guess she will get a restraining order or something. And if he proceeds she will sue.
Ray J and Kim Kardashian sextape comes to mind.
So wat happened to Ray J?
Ray J dat stil send d proceed of the tape to kim's charity.

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Debra911(f): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
So na like this Will Smith take crash.

For your full Research project write-up, Research planning and execution, Data analysis... Check my siggy. We are at your beck and call,

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by eedhrisademola(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wahala for who no get ex o!!
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by GloriousGbola: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
can release of sextapes be far away?
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Angelfrost(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oddfinder:

August alsina's never quite took off? Where havr u being?

Very much on Earth sir... Apart from Testimony, what else?!! tongue
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Blakpot: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
This August Alinsa guy is dangerous sha.

I remember a girl was suing him for rupturing her cervix during sex.

https://www.hiphollywood.com/2014/07/crazy-rumor-of-the-day-what-one-woman-is-saying-about-august-alsinas-man-parts/

Na that one Jada find.

6 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by DenreleDave(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Debra911:
So na like this Will Smith take crash.

Yes bcox of the harlot he married as a wife

7 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Realists(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
Make them assign suicide watcher to him o.
This August Alaina abo na September is very kala-daju (callous). Jada suppose beg him with another one night stand make he no release those of part of the book but she's so pleased cos she likes it. And am sure Alaina no get meaningful life story to sell the book if not for the sexcapades of him & Pinkett.
Will Smith, see ya life!
Wetin special for Jada toto sef wey Smith wan die ontop?
Breas t she no get!
Yansh na frypan own!
Why fine man go dey waste ontop one midget looking lepa tegun-tegun, gbekumoyangan?
God, epp your son Will Smith. Don't let anyone sell otapiapia for him the day he wish to use it, amen.

If Will Smith hold you, with these yabbing of yours, na only death can separate you from him.
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Clinghton: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
I think there are forces out to destroy Will's life, he should take it cool this storm will pass.

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Trojan8(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
abercrombie:
Help clear this debt
0*810643311*0

Only you be man and woman just to clear same debt

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event / Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) / Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.