Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! (936 Views)

Universal 4G Router For Smile,spectranet,glo,mtn,airtel,ntel& 9mobile @ N15000 / Mtn Mini-mifi For Sale / 4G LTE Wireless Router For Smile,mtn,glo,9mobile And Airtel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bought recently and Rarely used Router for sale.

Number: 08066865352

Price: 12K

Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by Sankabson(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
How many months old ? And whats your best price..
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by TechCapon(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
mrbillz:

Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by WHITELIGHTER: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
mrbillz:

7k benin
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by kernniejay(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
mrbillz:

7k, Lagos.
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
TechCapon:
No deal
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
kernniejay:

7k, Lagos.
No deal boss. Message for bargain
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sankabson:
How many months old ? And whats your best price..
Only used for a month and dropped it. I have alternatives.

Drop your contact, let’s talk about best deal
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by TechCapon(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
mrbillz:
No deal
but new Airtel Mifi is 5k plus free 20gb. You should be thanking me
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2022
TechCapon:
but new Airtel Mifi is 5k plus free 20gb. You should be thanking me
Go and buy Airtel of 5K. I’m not putting a gun to your head to buy this. If you can get this type 5K with Airtel, send your location and I will give you 5K to bring one for me. Shalom
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Still available for serious buyer
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by playboy99(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
mrbillz:
Still available for serious buyer
where is your location in lagos and what's your last price pls

1 Like

Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
playboy99:
where is your location in lagos and what's your last price pls
Abule Egba

Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by TechCapon(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
mrbillz:
Go and buy Airtel of 5K. I’m not putting a gun to your head to buy this. If you can get this type 5K with Airtel, send your location and I will give you 5K to bring one for me. Shalom
I'm not trying to spoil your business bro. Just letting you know what's up
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
TechCapon:
I'm not trying to spoil your business bro. Just letting you know what's up
This is not my business. I am only disposing an item that’s not serving me the purpose I bought it for again. You’re just here spitting gibberish. Go and buy the new Airtel 5K and get off my mention. Let’s have a deal, I will send you 5K and you bring me a new Airtel mifi. You think anyone trying to dispose an item is broke or poor. Send your location, I will drive there and we will go to Airtel office together, you will be punished if it’s not 5K as you’ve falsely claimed.

Deal? If no deal, please don’t reply this mention again. Else I go swear for you.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Keep the calls and messages coming. The best deal gets it. I will consider someone with the best bargain
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by TechCapon(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
mrbillz:
This is not my business. I am only disposing an item that’s not serving me the purpose I bought it for again. You’re just here spitting gibberish. Go and buy the new Airtel 5K and get off my mention. Let’s have a deal, I will send you 5K and you bring me a new Airtel mifi. You think anyone trying to dispose an item is broke or poor. Send your location, I will drive there and we will go to Airtel office together, you will be punished if it’s not 5K as you’ve falsely claimed.

Deal? If no deal, please don’t reply this mention again. Else I go swear for you.
Airtel Mifi is 5k for brand new at shoprite in Victoria Island. Also comes with free 20gb of superfast data. Since you have time to waste kindly go there and buy it. There's a reason why Airtel is called the smartphone network grin

I'll continue to reply your mention because your father is not the owner of nairaland tongue
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by slimkay83(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
7k, I stay at Abule Egba
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
TechCapon:
Airtel Mifi is 5k for brand new at shoprite in Victoria Island. Also comes with free 20gb of superfast data. Since you have time to waste kindly go there and buy it. There's a reason why Airtel is called the smartphone network grin

I'll continue to reply your mention because your father is not the owner of nairaland tongue
Your father didn’t raise you well. I know a kid when I see one. This same you with the attached post. See how you shot your father in the leg. Oloriburuku omo ofo.

Broke ass like you. Why you no enter there go buy am. Why you kon dey price Wetin your papa no fit afford. Go buy the Airtel for 5K and leave my MTN na. It’s clear you’re frustrated and looking for whom to hobnob with. I will leave you with your abject poverty . Continue ti wallow in your folly and penury. I would rather give out the mifi for free than sell it to your stupid father who raised a cunt as a son at 1K.

Na Ogun go kill you as you make me vex tonight. You no go see better thing chop for life.

Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
slimkay83:
7k, I stay at Abule Egba
WhatsApp: 07062900440 or call: 08066865352

Let’s bargain. Good you’re in Abule Egba
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by TechCapon(m): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2022
mrbillz:
Your father didn’t raise you well. I know a kid when I see one. This same you with the attached post. See how you shot your father in the leg. Oloriburuku omo ofo.

Broke ass like you. Why you no enter there go buy am. Why you kon dey price Wetin your papa no fit afford. Go buy the Airtel for 5K and leave my MTN na. It’s clear you’re frustrated and looking for whom to hobnob with. I will leave you with your abject poverty . Continue ti wallow in your folly and penury. I would rather give out the mifi for free than sell it to your stupid father who raised a cunt as a son at 1K.

Na Ogun go kill you as you make me vex tonight. You no go see better thing chop for life.
first you deny that there's no Airtel Mifi for 5k, after proving you wrong with hard irrefutable evidence you decide to stoop so low to exchange words with your father. I'm even kind to offer you 5k for your second hand Mifi. My offer stands, take it or leave it tongue
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by TechCapon(m): 6:28am On Apr 15, 2022
mrbillz:
WhatsApp: 07062900440 or call: 08066865352

Let’s bargain. Good you’re in Abule Egba
lolz, so you're now selling for 7k. Hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2022
TechCapon:
lolz, so you're now selling for 7k. Hahahaha hahahaha
I am not selling for 7K. You lack comprehension. I only ask him to reach out for further negotiations. You’re obviously a dimwit. Go MTN store go buy new one or go buy your Airtel of 5K.

As you no get shame. I know your type. I go rather dash person wey no need am than to sell for someone like you at even 7K, let alone 5K.
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by TechCapon(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
mrbillz:
I am not selling for 7K. You lack comprehension. I only ask him to reach out for further negotiations. You’re obviously a dimwit. Go MTN store go buy new one or go buy your Airtel of 5K.

As you no get shame. I know your type. I go rather dash person wey no need am than to sell for someone like you at even 7K, let alone 5K.
Las Las na 5k you go still sell. But in the spirit of Easter, drop am for 2k jor
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Best offer takes it. I appreciate the calls and messages
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Still available for serious buyer…
Re: Mtn Mini Router For Sale. Sold!!! by mrbillz(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sold!!!

A serious buyer picked it up this evening.

(1) (Reply)

Itel Led Tv / Accessories Thread✓ / Neat Uk Used Hp Elitebook 2560p - 8gb Ram, Core I5 At Giveaway Price / Bulk Deals USA Used Samsung Galaxy S9plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.