Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

Rich at 30 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich at 30 (339 Views)

What Skills Can I Learn At 30 / Nlanders What's Your Take On Being Rich At A Young Age? / 12 Steps To Be Rich At A Young Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich at 30 by KAM3KAZI: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
How?
Re: Rich at 30 by Unzerious: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
I dunno.
Just wait till your 30. No rush
Wahala oo
Re: Rich at 30 by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:55am On Apr 14, 2022
KAM3KAZI:
How?

There are just five steps for this
1. Surender to our Lord Jesus Christ and enter into a relationship with HIM
2. Enrol urself in the School of the Spirit so u can know HIM better and have ur faith increased. What's d School of the Spirit? Attend the Living Faith church winners chapel &listen to ALL koinonia messages everyday, listen to testimonies and learn from them,study ur bible and other anointed books,go for house fellowship on Saturday and obey every instructions given
3. Become a soul winner (Dan12:3)
4. Go on a fast for 14 days for Holy Spirit direction on how to amass great wealth.. show me what to do to amass great wealth It's okay to ask HIM for that
5. Be humble and open to learning..don't get offended easily wen corrected and be Patient

2 Likes

Re: Rich at 30 by KAM3KAZI: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

There are just five steps for this
1. Surender to our Lord Jesus Christ and enter into a relationship with HIM
2. Enrol urself in the School of the Spirit so u can know HIM better and have ur faith increased. What's d School of the Spirit? Attend the Living Faith church winners chapel &listen to ALL koinonia messages everyday, listen to testimonies and learn from them,study ur bible and other anointed books,go for house fellowship on Saturday and obey every instructions given
3. Become a soul winner (Dan12:3)
4. Go on a fast for 14 days for Holy Spirit direction on how to amass great wealth.. show me what to do to amass great wealth It's okay to ask HIM for that
5. Be humble and open to learning..don't get offended easily wen corrected and be Patient
Okay,thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Accessbank Don Come Again( O Ti Zeh) Check This Out. / Sapa Don Reach Leventis Side O / A Very Clean And Sound Direct Lexus RX350 For Sale With Full Options In Good Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.