Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy (21974 Views)

How Do I Stop Lying. / Please How Do I Stop Finger Biting / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by VlamesIffect(f): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Life will sort it out for u. Don't worry. I used to be like you until a point in my life i had to learn important lessons. OH My God, life taught me very important lessons. People taught me important lessons. Loyalty taught me important lessons. Since then i no send again.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by kelspinall(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
joker quotes said~one day someone will break you to the extent you become unbreakable,hear me very well,some years ago,I was just like you,grew up with love from parents and bible teaching,full of emotions,a pure heart is what I always worked harder to keep but after break up from friends and relationship and people I also met I learnt the hardway,I say to myself"people know that I have a good heart that's why they keep taking advantage of it and later say sorry and do it again and again" I dropped the kind heart, know this, people of this generation is really really wicked,if you are not smart enough to use ur brain and guide your heart they will screw and use you till they're done and drop you.wise up.karma is not everything.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by ajademola2000(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Don’t worry OP. How old are you ? Life will teach you what you are asking for.. by the time they use you and over use you.. you will start getting your senses and let them know this is not the formal you.. be strong hearted bro, those people are ready to use you till thy kingdom come and worst part they will dump you if they have nothing to gain from you anymore. Be logical, be calculative. Don’t do things with emotion. Be emotionless when acting that is one way to be strong hearted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by izubext007: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Even me dey suffer same ...... Soft and kind people are mostly refer as dull and unsmart person in the society.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Tosbox01(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
BigRocky:
Bro soft hrt will only get you used and dump.

I promise you,e no dey pay.

Myself I have soft hrt and I hate it .

Looking for ways to change too but is hard
My conscience na supreme Court judge,e no dey let me rest

You can adjust it a little bit. I am also in ur shoe.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by ajademola2000(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
LadyTara:
Lol.

People are born with personality traits, usually people change from bad to good to be better but you wan change from good to bad. Inside life.

I know it can be annoying sometimes because your nature makes it easy to be walked on and taken for a ride ,but please don't let that dissuad you from being the best good version of yourself. We need people like you to balance up the energy of "evilness"flying around.
The funny thing is that it is you ladies that are quick to devour a good man

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Riskyb(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
i love this thread

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by toprealman: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is something bothering me about my kind hearted and soft behavior and I am not happy with it.

Some people have taken of me for this and I noticed that people don't deserve my soft love for humanity but would rather take advantage of it.

Please how can I help it
Don't change anything, I am nice but at the same time mean. Be smart and cut off as many that are manipulating but be who you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Shadysen: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Something never do u wey go make u change come turn wicked. Its good to be kind hearted thou.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by friendlyadvice: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is something bothering me about my kind hearted and soft behavior and I am not happy with it.

Some people have taken of me for this and I noticed that people don't deserve my soft love for humanity but would rather take advantage of it.

Please how can I help it

1. Learn a combat sport ie boxing or karate
It helps you to be more confrontational and boosts your testosterone
2. Learn to say no. As hard as it is, learn to live with the awkwardness of saying no to people, even if its family
3. Learn to stand by your word don't let people tell you how to live your life. if you have an idea,seek advice if you want but don't seek peoples approval to carry out said idea go for it if you fail, it is a lesson
4. Learn how to debate. Take on more activities that has to do with public speaking and engage in this periodically
5 everybody is selfish in nature nobody deserves your unconditional love and no one ever will. So drop the chivalry and put yourself first in EVERYTHING you do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dear op take Putin as your mentor, learn much from him your interest will come first , always put your own interests first before anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Owodiran1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Solofresh2:

Please how can I help it
don't change who you are. Just manage who you are. Being soft hearted is a blessing. Once you know how to manage its another innocent blessing on it's own
Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Godfullsam(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
@OP, there is difference between soft hearted and Mumu. I hope you are not hiding under the umbrella of 'MUMUNESS' to claim soft heart?
Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by BigRocky: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
lecowas:

E no bad reach that level na, u wan Maga that guy for day light, soft hearted people can do everything when they think the intention is genuine, otherwise they can be the most wicked set of human beings. Once they are able to successfully convince their conscience, the rest is la give la bend

U know ball

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Solofresh2:

Please how can I help it
Kwantinue dey soft up for Nija. Na body go tell u!!!
Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by BigRocky: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Skinkerjnr:

Story of my life..... sometimes i think if I Change i might turn out to be a terrible Human being

Me too, once I convinced my conscience,I can do Terrible things with No atom of pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by BigRocky: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Godfullsam:
@OP, there is difference between soft hearted and Mumu. I hope you are not hiding under the umbrella of 'MUMUNESS' to claim soft heart?

Would someone deliberately be a mumu?
Those people you call mumu are mostly people with good hrt

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Jajasabali(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
I used to be like that in the Uni
My dad died no more money again all my friends left me
I started hustling from the scratch and I'm living comfortably now
Dem wan come dey famz again lol
Now if I see two people fighting I go put my earpiece dey go my own because people don't deserve my sympathy
Mann I no Wan remember I go dey vex , I see shege for my final year for school .
I had over 10 friends in my house in school I was feeding then..
I like the way I am now I just invest my money
No girlfriend ,no friend always on my own with my loud.
OP when you experience hardship you go change

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by adefitim(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
I gat no word for a SIMPle guy
Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Segzy19: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
U wan dey bone face and hu'wa ika like portable abi
Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Brushstrokes20: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Used to be in that shoes until I learnt THE HARD WAY!

people I least expected show me pepper, damnnn!
I wish I could turn back the hands of time to play # RETURN MATCH with them,
Awon bawo?... Eniduroooooooooooooo undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by blue01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Fall in love with a girl and get heart broken, that the easiest way to become strong hearted

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by aklion: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Am a victim...
Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Miyachi: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Solofresh2:
Yes,I find it out hard to no because of the fear of being criticized
You say "yes" not for fear of being criticised, but because you fear offending the other person.

You place a lot of importance on your public image, you want to please everyone so that they think you are a good person. This will not get you anywhere but would rather enslave you to your fellow man.

Do not live by the opinions of others. Man is fickle; you can sacrifice all for someone and they'll forget the good you've done tomorrow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by 001spice: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Solofresh2:

Please how can I help it
Ok u no like as u dey soft abi. Go smoke colorado n ice. Whalai u go strong pass samson
Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Bmaster(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Solofresh2:

Please how can I help it
[center]OP,FIRST CHANGE LOCATION,
THEN TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO ALWAYS SAY NO(EXCEPT FOR FAMILY O).VERY VERY SOON,PEOPLE WILL START USING YOUR NAME FOR A GOSSIP,THIS TIME IS WHEN YOU'LL NEED THE REDPILL.
TAKE IT TWO TIMES IN THE MORNIG,TWO TIMES IN AFTERNOON AND TWO TIMES AT NIGHT FOR SIX MONTHS.
YOU ARE NOW GOOD TO GO
[/center]
Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Jajasabali(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
001spice:
Ok u no like as u dey soft abi. Go smoke colorado n ice. Whalai u go strong pass samson
Colorado go open Op eye him no go tell even him brother yes again
I miss Colorado
I made the best decisions of my life when I was high on Colorado lol
Now I'm too busy
Maybe when I go oniru this Sunday I go buy
It gives me reality check so I know where I'm getting things wrong
Funny but true

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Bamzyriches451: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Damn!
Ogbeni man up and be a tough niggar!! I advice all the nairaland SIMPS to go and start following SHOLA on Twitter, he's the king of boys and a hardcore alpha male

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Pastorsmile: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Simply begin to see every other persons as enemies of your progress, witches and wizards who are only out to destroy your plans and kill you if they have a chance. Attack every one first before they attack you. Spend time more watching Geography wild on DStv and see how animals attack each other and do the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by sandra50(f): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tell everyone to Bleep off without saying it out..this is the world we live in where the world favours the stone hearted and not the soft hearted..everyone wants to take advantage of you..you give so much and when it comes to your turn everyone disappears..for many years I have not had friends and I have also decided not to date any one again..not here in Nigeria again because being nice here means weakness and they start playing with you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy by Speaklove: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Solofresh2:

Please how can I help it

You may regret what you are about to do later bro .

Be soft hearted but don't be timid .
If you are a Christian ask god for the baptism of the holy spirit .
2 Timothy 1:7
[7]For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.

But if you are not a christian then please give your life to Christ and accept him as your personal lord and savior today .

He died for your sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Real Life Mutant Vampire Boy Spotted In Angola, / Brain Teaser: Guess The Country Names From The Pictures Below / Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.