Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Various Crews Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Various Crews Of Nairaland (25002 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Benue Born Heavy Weight Champion, Apollo Crews, Showing Nigeria To The World / Admission Cut-off Marks For The Various Nigerian Universities And Polytechnics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 2:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Hello.....Great NLanders.

I have been able to observe for a while the various CREWS of Nairaland and I want to use this opportunity to expecially enlighten those who have no idea about the existing CREWS.... grin

So, let's go! All CREW members, come and represent your CREW grin

(1) The Religion Crew: These ones don't joke. They always look for every opportunity to spread their beliefs rigorously.

(2) The Memes Crew: These ones can boast of a truck load of memes in their possession. They always have memes for various occasions. Don't try them, because they can release a striking meme for you at any point in time.

(3) The Observers: These people don't often drop comments, unless they feel the need and necessity to do so. They remain anonymous most times and observe things from the background. They read comments, check what's up and move.

(4) The Talkatives: Also known as the attention seekers. They are always on every thread. They can even fight just to ensure that they talk and get noticed.

(5) The Disguise Crew: You see them having monikers of the opposite sex. But by their ways, you shall know them

(6) The Troll: I fear who don't fear these people. They can drag u everywhere, go way back to your ancestors to dig you up even when you are not around, they still trace you down your generation and follow you like village people.

(7) The Questinaires: I hail thee! They can ask questions for Africa. They can't do simple research. They always have a bucket full of questions to ask, even when the answers are obvious.

[8] The IDGAF Crew: These ones are somehow funny. Once they drop their bombshell, they just wouldn't give a f*ck. Even though they actually have a full pocket of f*cks and you need some, you know what they would tell you?
I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!
And after that, if you like quote them, or insult them from now till eternity, they will never reply you.

(9) The Begging Crew: They don't hide it. They will act as if begging has been entwisted in their DNA. angry Some even have different begging monikers. They try to convince people about their plight so as to get help. No problem. In case you like to render assistance to them, you might want to verify their claims and ensure that they are actually genuine.

(10) The BMC Crew: These people always sing praises and worship the government. They still find ways to praise them, even when they have obviously failed.

(11) The Feminist: These one will do anything to glorify and support females, but will shy away from correcting them when they are clearly wrong. If you want to know them, it's not difficult at all. Just criticize female, be it positive or negative. You will see them all out with their dragnets.

(12) The Redpillers: You already know. Also known as the alpha males. Only the name alone can make the ladies to start fidgeting. They have swallowed the red pill to fortify themselves against all kinds of women manipulations. In short, in their dictionary, they should always 'dominate' and 'be in control' and not the other way round.

(13) The Super Story Crew: These ones can create fake stories and try to make them look and sound genuine. They derive joy in spreading rumours. Most of them hide under the pretext of bloggers.

(14) The Derailers:
These ones are so annoying. They can derail a useful thread or topic to make it become non-beneficial at the end. They have no meaningful contribution as they are only interested in trivialities.

(15) The Sadists: Also known as the joy killers or trouble makers. Don't be surprised if someone attacks you for no just cause. The sadists are always on ground to bring you down to their level, create trouble from nowhere and ensure that they squeeze out every element of joy in you.

(16) The Scam Crew: Also known as the sweet mouthers. These people look for all avenues to scam others. Some of them have a library full of books on how you can make billions of dollars under 30 minutes, when they haven't made one Naira. If you fall into their snares, it's goodbye to your money.

(17) The Tribalist Crew: This crew members can be annoying and irritating most times. They can turn any topic into a tribal war front. They speak viles and even go to the extent of creating new monikers just to vent their frustrations and speak ills of other tribes. In fact, in their dictionary, there is nothing like coexistence.

(18) The Moderation Crew: Also known as the 'Mods'. They are the backbone of Nairaland. They determine which topic moves to the front page and if you are not careful, they can dish you 700 years ban. Sometimes you wonder that a topic which isn't supposed to get to the front page is already there in a twinkle of an eye. It's simply because the poster already knew what the mod likes to push the topic there. For example, just give a particular mod a piece of snake...and your to topic will graze the front page...lol.

(19) The DM Crew: Some people call them 'SIMPS'. You will find them mostly in the romance section, always inside people's DM. They can equally be spotted simply from the way they interact. They always try hard to make themselves lovable. They can do anything to appeal to the opposite sex. Well, just don't throw out your self respect/worth or bug down people.

(20) The English Checkers: This crew members are very swift in checking every post for any grammatical errors. They have already checked this write up and have penned down all errors...haha!!!

Now, which of the CREWS do you belong to?

I am basically one of 'The Observers' grin

Mind you, you can belong to one or more CREWS simultaneously wink

290 Likes 25 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Lol cheesy cool angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 14, 2022
my fellow comrades should tell me where I belong oo

8 Likes

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Telegram234(m): 5:58am On Apr 14, 2022
dude get a job and be filled with important things to do.
your mates are busy hustling and counting cool cash, u dey here observe people character.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Number 2, Nwanimo

Number 8, NwamAikpe

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by vastolord4(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2022
You did well.. how about the weed and skay smokers that grab the lighter after commenting on a post and yells dammmn nigggar.. nairaland can be annoying and fun at the same time

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by phemmyfour: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2022
michael77777:
my fellow comrades should tell me where I belong oo

Name checkers/Tribalist crew

28 Likes

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by BlaqFaze: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Telegram234:
your mates are busy hustling and counting cool cash, u dey here observe people character.
The "Get a job" crew

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Telegram234:

See them. The over sabi crew... That dude might even be richer than you. He just created a thread out of his spare time about the different characters of people on this forum and you’re saying he doesn’t have a job when you don’t even know him in real life.

260 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2022
You forgot to add the “Vaseline crew”. grin grin grin

If I’m not mistaken the Vaseline crew happened to be the very first crew on Nairaland before others came up. grin

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by T0BY(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Redpillers cool

9 Likes

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by HYDEEE: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Op you forgot to mention my crew "na pot go end am" crew.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by HYDEEE: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

If I’m not mistaken the Vaseline crew happened to be the very first crew on Nairaland before others came up. grin
Boss, this is the OG crew.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Telegram234:

shocked
Number 15 spotted
Mr Dangote...grin Are you sure you have a job Not to worry, I will give you one..ok tongue Observing things is part of education. I hope you now know undecided

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2022
HYDEEE:

Welcome comrade grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2022
BlaqFaze:
The "Get a job" crew

grin
Also 'The Sadist' crew member.
grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2022
HYDEEE:

grin

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

grin grin
That one too dey...But they have metamorphosed into 'The DM' crew cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by adedayo3193(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Grare:
Hello.....Great NLanders.

I have been able to observe for a while the various CREWS of Nairaland and I want to use this opportunity to expecially enlighten those who have no idea about the existing CREWS.... grin

So, let's go! All CREW members, come and represent your CREW grin

(1) The Religion Crew: These ones don't joke. They always look for every opportunity to spread their beliefs rigorously.

(2) The Memes Crew: These ones can boast of a truck load of memes in their possession. They always have memes for various occasions. Don't try them, because they can release a striking meme for you at any point in time.

(3) The Observers: These people don't often drop comments, unless they feel the need and necessity to do so. They remain anonymous most times and observe things from the background. They read comments, check what's up and move.

(4) The Talkatives: Also known as the attention seekers. They are always on every thread. They can even fight just to ensure that they talk and get noticed.

(5) The Disguise Crew: You see them having monikers of the opposite sex. But by their ways, you shall know them

(6) The Troll: I fear who don't fear these people. They can drag u everywhere, go way back to your ancestors to dig you up even when you are not around, they still trace you down your generation and follow you like village people.

(7) The Questinaires: I hail thee! They can ask questions for Africa. They can't do simple research. They always have a bucket full of questions to ask, even when the answers are obvious.

[8] The IDGAF Crew: These ones are somehow funny. Once they drop their bombshell, they just wouldn't give a f*ck. Even though they actually have a full pocket of f*cks and you need some, you know what they would tell you?
I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!
And after that, if you like quote them, or insult them from now till eternity, they will never reply you.

(9) The Begging Crew: They don't hide it. They will act as if begging has been entwisted in their DNA. angry Some even have different begging monikers. They try to convince people about their plight so as to get help. No problem. In case you like to render assistance to them, you might want to verify their claims and ensure that they are actually genuine.

(10) The BMC Crew: These people always sing praises and worship the government. They still find ways to praise them, even when they have obviously failed.

(11) The Feminist: These one will do anything to glorify and support females, but will shy away from correcting them when they are clearly wrong. If you want to know them, it's not difficult at all. Just criticize female, be it positive or negative. You will see them all out with their dragnets.

(12) The Redpillers: You already know. Also known as the alpha males. Only the name alone can make the ladies to start fidgeting. They have swallowed the red pill to fortify themselves against all kinds of women manipulations. In short, in their dictionary, they should always 'dominate' and 'be in control' and not the other way round.

(13) The Super Story Crew: These ones can create fake stories and try to make them look and sound genuine. They derive joy in spreading rumours. Most of them hide under the pretext of bloggers.

(14) The Derailers:
These ones are so annoying. They can derail a useful thread or topic to make it become non-beneficial at the end. They have no meaningful contribution as they are only interested in trivialities.

(15) The Sadists: Also known as the joy killers or trouble makers. Don't be surprised if someone attacks you for no just cause. The sadists are always on ground to bring you down to their level, create trouble from nowhere and ensure that they squeeze out every element of joy in you.

(16) The Scam Crew: Also known as the sweet mouthers. These people look for all avenues to scam others. Some of them have a library full of books on how you can make billions of dollars under 30 minutes, when they haven't made one Naira. If you fall into their snares, it's goodbye to your money.

(17) The Tribalist Crew: This crew members can be annoying and irritating most times. They can turn any topic into a tribal war front. They speak viles and even go to the extent of creating new monikers just to vent their frustrations and speak ills of other tribes. In fact, in their dictionary, there is nothing like coexistence.

(18) The Moderation Crew: Also known as the 'Mods'. They are the backbone of Nairaland. They determine which topic moves to the front page and if you are not careful, they can dish you 700 years ban. Sometimes you wonder that a topic which isn't supposed to get to the front page is already there in a twinkle of an eye. It's simply because the poster already knew what the mod likes to push the topic there. For example, just give a particular mod a piece of snake...and your to topic will graze the front page...lol.

(19) The DM Crew: Some people call them 'SIMPS'. You will find them mostly in the romance section, always inside people's DM. They can equally be spotted simply from the way they interact. They always try hard to make themselves lovable. They can do anything to appeal to the opposite sex. Well, just don't throw out your self respect/worth or bug down people.

(20) The English Checkers: This crew members are very swift in checking every post for any grammatical errors. They have already checked this write up and have penned down all errors...haha!!!

Now, which of the CREWS do you belong to?

I am basically one of 'The Observers' grin

Mind you, you can belong to one or more CREWS simultaneously wink

you suppose add example

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2022
vastolord4:
You did well.. how about the weed and skay smokers that grab the lighter after commenting on a post and yells dammmn nigggar.. nairaland can be annoying and fun at the same time

grin grin
Lol...@1st bolded...behaving like 'IDGAF' grin They belong to many crews grin

@2nd bolded..... that's so true smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by foxxydude: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2022
You forgot NAME CHECKERS CREW

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2022
adedayo3193:

you suppose add example

grin I don't want vawulence cheesy

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2022
foxxydude:
You forgot NAME CHECKERS CREW

grin
They are equally the 'Tribalist Crew' cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by siofra(f): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2022
I proudly identify with 4 and 11

4 Likes

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
(15) The Sadists: Also known as the joy killers or trouble makers. Don't be surprised if someone attacks you for no just cause. The sadists are always on ground to bring you down to their level, create trouble from nowhere and ensure that they squeeze out every element of joy in you"

I dislike this sets of people with passion, so annoying with there frustrated life's, they would just be attacking someone one for no reason with there BAD ENERGYS, dammmmm am out of here grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2022
siofra:
I proudly identify with 4 and 11

cheesy cheesy
That's quite interesting grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
(15) The Sadists: Also known as the joy killers or trouble makers. Don't be surprised if someone attacks you for no just cause. The sadists are always on ground to bring you down to their level, create trouble from nowhere and ensure that they squeeze out every element of joy in you"

I dislike this sets of people with passion, so annoying with there frustrated life's, they would just be attacking someone one for no reason with there BAD ENERGYS, dammmmm am out of here grin grin grin

grin grin
They radiate negativity... Quite disgusting set of people grin

5 Likes

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Grare:

grin grin
They radiate negativity... Quite disgusting set of people grin
I tell you, very sadistic for my liking grin grin
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Dailymice: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of A Clingy Friend In A Polite Way? / What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.