Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi (18417 Views)

Re: Osinbajo’s RCCGification Part Of Plot For Theocratic State Capture by Kperog / Osinbajo’s Rccgification Part Of Plot For Theocratic State Capture / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Nosayer: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

You are just making excuses for failure. Indeed Buhari greatest weakness is that HE OVERDELEGATES AND DOES NOT SUPERVISE.
If Buhari economic policy has failed, it is because OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE FAILED!
THERE IS NO DIFRRENCE BETWEEN SIX AND HALF A DOZEN!

Na Dem them dey use against themselves. I rather prefer one man betray one man than someone sits down and keep betraying millions of people by misusing the funds in their disposal.

If Osinbajo is called a traitor for Nigeria's sake, then I'd agree he's a traitor. But calling him a traitor because of one man who think he deserves Nigeria shows you're an apoda.

An apoda that would rather think only when he's told to think!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by blackboy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mr farouk or whateva your name is. Dont insite nigerians against VP . Your claims are of no cause for alarm. These appointees by Mr VP has Federal Character and there is no case where 1 has been found culpable of cotruption or inability to deliver unlike all those appointed by our dear Mr President that have tarnished his name and administration.
What Nigeria needs is someone like the VP as president who believes in Fed Character and puts ppl in place that have integrity and deliver. 90% of those appointed in this administration are incompetent and ..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
If you want to push propaganda, at least just pretend that you have small sense.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Jlow2: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
When you have the opportunity help your people, not when you have opportunity you help others, as buhari I building rail track from desert to Niger republic he is doing it for his people, his appointees all for his people, so it's no crime in nigeria if he appoints only Yoruba or rccg members, 2moro it might be your opportunity, so you can do same, the problem here is believe one nigeria at your peril.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by rippa(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

Please why not address the substance of his claim. He has provided empirical evidence, He has provided a list of 80 appointments.
Religious bigotry is evil either perpetuated by a MUSLIM or a Christian.
It is typical Pentecostal hypocrisy to CONDEMN one and CONDINE the other.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE cannot be trusted.
Bihari trusted him with the economy and his social programs.
THE RESULTS ARE GLARING!
You people are hypocrite
Just Because he is contesting against ur master
Both tinubu and osinbajo will never smell that seat

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by RoyalDiadems: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

The question is he a religious bigot?
Can he be trusted to be FAIR and EQUITABLE TO ALL IRRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION?
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE cannot be trusted!

Even Muric and the Muslims in his cabinet have testified of his integrity and fairness to all.

If you have a contrary opinion, do justice to it with facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by olatuns2017: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105861735487370&id=47904265

Yorubas should reject Osibanjo in totality

The only way he would win primaries is imposition

Even if he lost primaries

Osibanjo is the biggest Judas in yoruba Political history

Fake pastor

There is no difference between Osibanjo and IBB...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by UncommonLogic: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Short man devil Osinbajo is a religious fanatical fool that will be going back to Ogun state after 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by BnQoyyim(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kperogi, you're such an eyes-opener, The one reveal varieties of atrocities and all sorts of immoralities. Keep on unveiling their coverups!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by haslaw(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
That Osinbajo is a liar, backstabber and a snake.
He is also a riligious bigot and a dangerous extreemist.

Osinbajo is no different from a Boko Hara and ESN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by UncommonLogic: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
I love it when people provide facts even if I don't like their personality. These are facts that can be verified easily by anyone, not rumors and innuendos.
Osinbajo can forget the presidency with these expose.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Feelings79: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
These looks to me like the same lslamization agenda raised against Buhari during his time.I'm beginning to suspect Osinbajo is the anointed contender for this office given how Kperogi is pounding him so heavily of late

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by AbdulAkpan: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
I like this post. I have already in the know the outcome if Osinbajo ascends the throne.

I am equally aware, before now, the discriminatory nature of RCCG people and other Pentecostal churches.

They mostly favor themselves. When there are job openings in various government offices, they collate CVs from their church members and offer them employments.

Las las, a traditional worshipper we need. At least, they are not bigot and can not discriminate against Christians and Muslims.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by UncommonLogic: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Even Muric and the Muslims in his cabinet have testified of his integrity and fairness to all.

If you have a contrary opinion, do justice to it with facts and figures.
Which fairness? Appointing and promoting Pastors from his church?
He's dead on arrival. He can pack his shit and move to Ogun after 2023.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
why is no one pointing them out as Igbo appointees? cry

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by SeyeMan(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

Unfounded? What more evidence do you need. This is why all of you OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE has been beating about the bush.
You cannot REPROBATE AND APPROBATE AT THE SAME TIME!
IT IS THE MOST SATANIC FORM OF HYPOCRISY!!
For your information, am a Pentecostal Christian myself, but I abhor hypocrisy just as I abhor deception and disloyalty.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE is deceptive,treacherous and cannot be trusted. IS WORD IS NOT HIS BOND!!

Softwareman, everytime you write Oshiye... , you are cursing yourself with the last two letters, so please continue blessing yourself with curses

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Wfaluse: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
UncommonLogic:
I love it when people provide facts even if I don't like their personality. These are facts that can be verified easily by anyone, not rumors and innuendos.
Osinbajo can forget the presidency with these expose.
Oseun baami

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by compton11(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ventura1:
I can attest to this attitude by some RCCG members. One of my former landlord, who's an RCCG member sack a cleaner for playing Islamic song while sweeping the compound.
and I never see baba adeboye their leader show any religious bigotry
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Gospel2Day: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
What the writer does not understand is that in RCCG, the title Pastor does not mean a full-time clergy.
All the people he mentioned are only part-time ministers who work in corporate or government institutions.
It is normal for anyone to pick those he is acquainted with and can trust and entrust things to their charge.
What is described in the write-up is not Bigotry.
Let him do same for Buhari and let's see if most of the people in his kitchen cabinet are not his cronies.
Even Tinubu's wife is an assistant pastor in RCCG. But she is a senator and not a full-time pastor.
This same writer saw nothing wrong when Osinbajo mobilized RCCG members to vote for Buhari, a Muslim and not for Jonathan who's a Christian.
Anything to paint Osinbajo black is okay for hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Rilwayne001: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
ajailer:
Obviously koerogi is acting out someone’s script. Stomach infrastructure journalism.

He’s attacked Tinubu and Amaechi.

Tell me who’s building the so called stomach infrastructure?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by rhymesnoni(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
harmargedon:
remove the bolded. She you no get hope in other parties ni.

Am APC and APC is me.. Lol

We the Northerners are already campaigning against is it Osinbande, Osinbango, or Osibandinho you call him. even Buhari no like am wallai

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Segunowolabi: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hey Mr Farrook kperogi, y re u guz always criticizing wateva step taking by non Hausa Fulani, political office Holders. Re we all not one Nigeria for crying out loud?
Show love maan.....
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by kissdabride: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

Baba, life plays out.

You will never find your voice if you don't stand up for yourself. He's ascended that height by the hand of destiny and by accumulated choices made over the years.

If you wait for a better time to do anything, a better time will not come. That's a lesson in this. If Jagaban has risen to the occasion the last time, there won't be an Oshinbajo.

Never ever play second fiddle, go for your dreams when it's convenient and when it's not convenient. Time and chances happens to all. You are never created a second fiddle to any man, however long their noses.

Look at it this way:

"The race is not for the swift". If you see this from the angle of a competition, you'll discovered that the race is not for the spectator either. Or how do you win when you are not in the race?

The race is not for the swift, yes, then it's for the first or second runner up. Everyone you find in the race are competitors, they will all act according to the chances that time will thrust on them, shikena.

It's all this unforeseen contingencies that takes the race from the swift. It will always happen. In politics there's no permanent friend they say, only permanent interest.
I doff my hat!
Bravo!!.
Even though I did not support Osinbajo anything APC
Let power shift to east even though I'm not an ibo.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by oyatainer(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
salvation77177:
So, he should give position to his enemies? He can only entrust people he knows with responsibilities. I do not think he has done anything wrong.

What if Tinubu has that kind of mindset? What if Obasanjo had that kind of mindset that it should be me, my kinsmen and religious people, what will the country be like. Quite very well Buhari is guilty of this but seeing Osinbabjo as a Saint is what the op goes against.

If I don't trust Tinubu for anything, I trust him for being open minded. Selecting Sanwo-olu, Ambode, even his wife and Osinbabjo among numerous others is the reason why their is harmony in South West which Tinubu has well demonstrated. I charge Osinbabjo to carry other denomination, faiths and tribes along as a leader.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by tollyboy5(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

What is not good is not good. RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY IS AN EVIL CREED.
ISLAMIC FANATISM IS EVIL.
PENTECOSTAL BIGOTRY AND SPIRITUAL ARROGANCE IS SATANIC.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE will precipitate a religious war if he succeeds Buhari.. He will divide Nigeria the way he has divided the YORUBAS.
This modern day AKINTOLA cannot be trusted!
He cannot be trusted
Professional wailing. Keep ranting!
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by absoluteSuccess: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mozegee:
And how do u know the merit the job,how can he be appointing only member of his church. Does it mean that ,there is no duely deserve people outside redeem church .the same thing u guys are complaining bitterly About Buhari and pple like u are trying to defend this fake pastor/vice president. He is going no where,who ever Buhari has an anointed candidate,will be Apc presidential flag bearer. And I see ur osibanjo far from it.

To be honest with you, that's what we're focusing and we'll have evidence in that direction. I believe that there are other areas of merits and places he's a positive influence.

I wouldn't hold a pastor for favouring his followers, if not the followers will roast him. He's probably done that and kperogi has come to roast. The VP is not a Dangote kind of employer of labor.

It's natural to favour your own first.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigeria has a very big challenge. Lol. The truth is that when Buhari was chosen northerners who are moslims, people were crying, but the fact is that these are the people he trusts. Now, they are accusing Osinbajo who has not even won the primary if nepotism.lol. So, they know Buhari was wrong with the way he acted; yet, they supported him. Now, they are afraid of getting the same treatment. This is life for you.

See eh.... Nigeria cannot balance. The way the north and the south think are different. We have been wired in Nigeria to think that the north and the south cannot function together, and this is the reality we have to face.

If we continue like this, Nigeria will crash like I am been saying. No level of prayer can save Nigeria if we continue like this. There is time for everything....there is time for prayer, and there is time for action.. now is the time for action. Nigeria must be divided internally asap if we do not want it to crash. Ibos must stay on their own as they have been clamoring for, and the north should be separated from the south. Let them not continue relying on the oil from the south. Dangote needs to prepare for this issue because hmmmm..

If we do not act fast, I am saying it like the voice of the one crying from the wilderness, Nigeria is crashing soon.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by TenQ: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

Please why not address the substance of his claim. He has provided empirical evidence, He has provided a list of 80 appointments.
Religious bigotry is evil either perpetuated by a MUSLIM or a Christian.
It is typical Pentecostal hypocrisy to CONDEMN one and CONDINE the other.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE cannot be trusted.
Bihari trusted him with the economy and his social programs.
THE RESULTS ARE GLARING!
Has Kperogi said the same of Buhari?
If he never did: then this is just a cheap political score to install Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by tamdun: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
rippa:

You people are hypocrite
Just Because he is contesting against ur master
Both tinubu and osinbajo will never smell that seat
I am a Muslim and osinbajo and fashola has always been my first choice, perogi presented facts to back up his claims and this same man crtitcise Buhari govt like mad, so osinbajo shouldn't be any different, osinbajo really messed up and if this news spread in North, he should just forget it

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by oyatainer(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Segunowolabi:
Hey Mr Farrook kperogi, y re u guz always criticizing wateva step taking by non Hausa Fulani, political office Holders. Re we all not one Nigeria for crying out loud?
Show love maan.....

This touches you because it concerns you or your faiths. When he wrote about Tinubu, his corruption cases and certificates scandal, you were not touched. When he wrote about Buhari, corruption going on and calling him all sorts of names, you were not concerned and when he wrote epistle about who Ameachi is, it is not your business. Even when Igbo brought out Buhari political appointees, it was not your problem but they should allow Osinbabjo to ride on the horse of being a saint and won like that. You never see anything, a lot is coming because many will rise against him.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Ademidd: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
This paid urchin practically sees RCCG in his dream.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by AGOSUPPLY: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices, Nationwide .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions / Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers / Benin River Port: Obaseki Tours Edo Waterways, Assures Investors Of Security, ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.