Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Open Letter To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Nigerians (198 Views)

FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust / Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election / ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nigerians by Oluwatobike: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Dear Nigerians,

I humbly wish to write us this letter hopefully and believing that we'll all see beyond ethnicity, religion and political affiliate and vote visionary, trustworthy, capable and young president to rule us come 2023.

On this note, I am appilling to us to choose wisely. Avoid an aspirants who goes to road side to eat corn, food, enter Okada, buy vegetables in the market etc all is for the camera, after election you won't see them again.

We need president who can revive our economy, unite Nigerians, tackle insecurity, create employment and cut cost of governance. We need people like Prof. Osibanjo and Dr. Peter Obi who have been trusted and tasted (my opinion).

Finally, let God open our eyes of understanding to choose wisely beyond tribe, religion and political party.

Thank you.

Oluwatobike

(1) (Reply)

2023: Abiola’s Son, Kola Declares For Presidency / Akwa Ibom Apc Youth Leader Dumps Party, Joins New Nigeria People’s Party / Chrisland School Rape Scandal, Commissioner Of Education Finally Says Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.