Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Job Opportunity For Few More - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Job Opportunity For Few More (510 Views)

November 2015 Job Opportunity!… November 2015 Job Opportunity!! November 2015 Jo / Job Opportunity For All! / Any Cyber Cafe Job Opportunity In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Few More by olamathins(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2011
For how long are you going to continue sitting down without job. why don't you look for something you can do, like small bussiness, before your dream job comes your way? It is quite disheartening the number of applicants (as a recruitment officer of a company) I see scrambling for the few available jobs around. If you would
let me, I can show you the business you can do with as little as 10,000 naira start up capital. Nobody is collecting any money from you, you will do it all by yourself. I have job of my own, I just use it as a backlink to my job. I thought of helping few willing friends here. Remember you are not paying anybody any dime, I only volunteer to train just 10 friends on how to go about this business. It's Legal and Anybody can do it, and it promised to earn you 60k (minimum) profit every month. Truth, in your first month you will not make much money, but as from your 2nd/3rd month, you can take my word for it: real profit henceforth, provided you are a serious type.

Send "HELP", "YOUR NAME" AND "LOCATION" to 08082422850 if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsence: What Is It To You A Blessing Or Problem? / Improve Windows XP Shutdown Speed / Laptop Battery Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.