Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. (1045 Views)

What Are The Functions Of Cruise And Over Drive On A Gear Stick? / Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? / Lagos Seeks To Reduce Numbers Of Cars On Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. by 404Dev: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Hi house.

I understand the basics of driving (steering, turning, acceleration, braking and so on) but not confident of driving on the main roads.

So, I need someone who can teach me that, how to drive confidently on the roads by myself.

My estimate time is 2 hrs daily for 1 week (we can start tomorrow if I see someone today). Preferably in the mornings.

I have a personal car that we would use.

My location is baruwa, ipaja-ayobo.

My contact is 09054832238.

You can call/WhatsApp if you're available with what you would charge.

Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. by utibills(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2022
Same here I need someone who can teach me how to drive, with his car the charge for driving school is huge I don’t have that much, my location is ikeja, Toyin Street 08021436983
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. by Carbonated: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
utibills:
Same here I need someone who can teach me how to drive, with his car the charge for driving school is huge I don’t have that much, my location is ikeja, Toyin Street 08021436983

I wish I have bought my own Car, I would have helped you out because I was once In your situation, Even though No One thought me how to drive. I understand how you feel. Help Is on the way okay.....

4 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Go to any mechanic workshop around your area and talk to one of the oga's there, someone will surely be willing to sacrifice an hour or two for you daily for a few bucks, my landlady's driver taught me in SS1 hence my danfo driving tendencies since he was a former danfo driver, there are consequences for these things. If you learn from a mechanic, you might not have respect for your car since mechanics generally don't have respect for people's cars
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. by princemillla(m): 4:19am On Apr 17, 2022
404Dev:
Hi house.

I understand the basics of driving (steering, turning, acceleration, braking and so on) but not confident of driving on the main roads.

So, I need someone who can teach me that, how to drive confidently on the roads by myself.

My estimate time is 2 hrs daily for 1 week (we can start tomorrow if I see someone today). Preferably in the mornings.

I have a personal car that we would use.

My location is baruwa, ipaja-ayobo.

My contact is 09054832238.

You can call/WhatsApp if you're available with what you would charge.

Thanks

Call me 08113648092
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. by vivalavida(m): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Be careful doing this. You shouldn't allow a stranger from here jump into your car. Someone might trick u and make away with your car.
I just bought a car on Friday even though I don't drive yet. But my guys are going to take me driving. They all have their own cars. So oga, ask your friends to do that.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. by Udemzy05: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2022
How much will it cost you to go to a good driving school ,and learn how to drive properly with knowing all the good driving signs so you won't be among those that say if you drive in Lagos you can drive anywhere in the world grin.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
vivalavida:
Be careful doing this. You shouldn't allow a stranger from here jump into your car. Someone might trick u and make away with your car.
I just bought a car on Friday even though I don't drive yet. But my guys are going to take me driving. They all have their own cars. So oga, ask your friends to do that.

90% of Black People Thinking & Reasoning "Nigerians Exclusive" revolves around Evil & Dark Thought. I can never be marveled at all. It Is normal, Black equals Dark & Evil......grin
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads. by vivalavida(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Evolutionlove:

90% of Black People Thinking & Reasoning "Nigerians Exclusive" revolves around Evil & Dark Thought. I can never be marveled at all. It Is normal, Black equals Dark & Evil......grin
That is the reality on ground. There was a time a portion of my street when we were little was bad. A driver got stuck and couldn't move his vehicle out and was causing traffic. Someone volunteered to do so while they pushed the vehicle. He sped off with the car.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Fairly Used Car Battery In Lagos / Orange Lights On Dashboard Turns Me Off. / Pls Do Need To Add Anadditional Fan For My Tokunbo Pathfinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.