Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me (20537 Views)

Are Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me Scams? / Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass / Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Dondar: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by MrPADDY(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sorry for your loss. I hope lessons have been learned, though in a hard way. Say no to ponzi.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by tutudesz: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Because those fake one promise over high return
The high return doesn't make sense at all undecided 40% to 50% monthly
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Premiumwriter: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
tutudesz:
Other countries are using crowdfunding to grow their business, while some idiots are using it to scam people undecided
See people investing in your ideas embarassed while honest people hardly see investors, this Life cry
honest people don't give those type of high returns in such short time.

That should tell them that such investment is a scam but greed won't let them reason.

2 Likes

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by ppogba: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
benedictuyi:
Nairaland is also to blame for the fraud perpetrated by Viable X.

Nairaland actively advertised ViableX, Ceepass, and Farm4me on their platform even when it was clear as daylight that these aforementioned companies were operating a Ponzi scheme

With due respect sir, do not blame Nairaland or any other platform for the stupidity of greedy felons.

Did you with the advert on Nairaland invest in the fraudulent contraption?

Sooner, you hear people blaming yeyebrities for promoting them. Are they not earning their pay?

In life, nobody teaches anyone to use their brains. It is life lessons that will teach you.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Investment Rules
1. Do not invest in things you don’t understand.
2. Capital preservation is more important than yield/returns
3. Avoid short term/high yield investments
4. Avoid the herd
5. Do not be greedy

3 Likes

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by bluefilm: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Some People will never learn
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by StrikeBack(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
A fool and his money
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by AngelicBeing: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
anoda low budget crypto ponzi don send some greedy suegbe and lazy free money-loving yoots to golgotha. shiorr.
Hahaha, it is called Mugu fall, guyman wack, next news jare shocked
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nigerialabalaba: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
benedictuyi:
Nairaland is also to blame for the fraud perpetrated by Viable X.

Nairaland actively advertised ViableX, Ceepass, and Farm4me on their platform even when it was clear as daylight that these aforementioned companies were operating a Ponzi scheme

seun,mynd44, justwise, lalasticlala, dominique, u see una life so?

association of suegbes will soon drag u go efcc and court for d illicit inflows from promoting adverts of ponzi on nairaland. shiorr
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by adecz: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
❌⏩ You guys should simply accept that
a smart guy has separated you from
your hard earned money at this very
hard times created by Buhari ...☹️☹️☹️
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nigerialabalaba: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asour:

People actually work for investors & bring money back — while they themselves are being rewarded — without stepping foot at those companies.

Most commercial banks, Dangote, MTN, BUA foods etc all have investors who put their money in them and earn dividends periodically.

Even cooperatives like exist in the US. A fews Real Estate Investment trusts exist in Nigeria e.g. UPDC.

The model is not the problem it's our corruy tendencies so don't judge a concept by its flawed application. Most Nigerians — especially the Business class lack integy.
abegi joor. SEC don say make people check with dem first before putting money for any investment. All dos companies no be dis yeye ponzi

1 Like

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Shun Ponzi schemes. I said this nearly a decade ago, I will still say it now

4 Likes

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Ifakiland(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

https://nairametrics.com/2022/04/14/investors-call-out-ceo-adama-j-adama-as-they-demand-payout-for-overdue-investment-in-ceepass-viable-x-farm4me/
Adamu the sharp guy....use their money flex abeg.....since them no get sense....infact tell dem to invest more so you will pay more bonus, they will drop more money, they are inbred mugus and maga
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by PIPPROF(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Learn how to trade
Leave investments
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Whytestar070: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
ppogba:

Because:
* They are greedy.
* Loves free money.
* Wants money without sweating.
* Wants to earn without letting others know their source.
that is true
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Berankis: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Stolen money given back to Thieves
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
anoda low budget crypto ponzi don send some greedy suegbe and lazy free money-loving yoots to golgotha. shiorr.

grin You are wicked grin
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by letustalk(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nah beg I beg. Hope piggyvest and wemalat and carbon dey okay o? Who fit check make e help me check abeg. Life savings things
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Positiveme2020: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Esseite:
We just know how to ruin every good initiative.. now anything crowdfunding, investment is seen as scam...

All of them are scam, the are all waiting for the right time to strike.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by desiredhome: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
ppogba:

Because:
* They are greedy.
* Loves free money.
* Wants money without sweating.
* Wants to earn without letting others know their source.
* They are easily deceived
* They are lazy
* They don't know how to reason positively with their God's given brain......
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by desiredhome: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
letustalk:
Nah beg I beg. Hope piggyvest and wemalat and carbon dey okay o? Who fit check make e help me check abeg. Life savings things
It's a matter of time...... sadly
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Bignuell(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Thing is, they can't pay them because there was no farm to begin with especially that farm4me. If they had told the investors they'll invest their money in forex, alot won't invest. So they sell a lie to you guy

3 Likes

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by desiredhome: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Goodyness:
Investment Rules
1. Do not invest in things you don’t understand.
2. Capital preservation is more important than yield/returns
3. Avoid short term/high yield investments
4. Avoid the herd
5. Do not be greedy
Story.....,for these gullible Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by SavageResponse(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Everything that involves crowdfunding in Nigeria will eventually turn to scam because an average Nigeria has no integrity!

The project may start off with good intentions but as time goes on the CEO and his lieutenants will start raiding the coffers of the business for their own personal benefit
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by West1side: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Learnt mine with pennywise this days I just laugh off others but the ones I pity most are those advertised on my darling Nigeria Info. I feel sorry for those that will be scammed already.

WIZGUY69:
Since my experience with MBA in 2020, I've promised myself that anytime I send any Human being my hard earned money in the guise of investing or any crowdfunding nonsense, heavy thunder should strike me. sad

1 Like

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Asour: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

abegi joor. SEC don say make people check with dem first before putting money for any investment. All dos companies no be dis yeye ponzi

SEC is nice but sorry to say, it is not fool proof.

Do you know who Albert Okumagba (+) was?
He was a former President of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of Nigeria.

He was also the MD/CEO of Bgl securities.
So we can say he was the establishment (or part) of the investment community in Nigeria.

Why was he ousted as CIS president and why does BGL no longer operate today? Largely investment fraud.
Even in the US, Bernie Madoff use to host SEC executives to dinners.

Don't get me started with Peter Okolo and the likes that defrauded several Investors — all under the nose of SEC. Am I saying SEC is bad? No! I am just admonishing these business guys to be more Trust worthy. If I can't invest in my family/friends who I know directly or through a trusted friend's referral then such a country is doomed.

Great Investments aren't always a (suit & tie) all formal endeavor, they are also borne out of trust. SEC or no SEC.

May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by somehow: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
tutudesz:

The high return doesn't make sense at all undecided 40% to 50% monthly

Which of the companies promised this monthly?
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by West1side: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
How much of your money did you put into such venture kn Nigeria
Asour:

People actually work for investors & bring money back — while they themselves are being rewarded — without stepping foot at those companies.

Most commercial banks, Dangote, MTN, BUA foods etc all have investors who put their money in them and earn dividends periodically.

Even cooperatives like exist in the US. A fews Real Estate Investment trusts exist in Nigeria e.g. UPDC.

The model is not the problem it's our corrupt tendencies so don't judge a concept by its flawed application. Most Nigerians — especially the Business class lack integy.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Asour: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
West1side:
How much of your money did you put into such venture kn Nigeria

I haven't put any.

By the way I am not encouraging people to do so.

I am merely questioning the commenters (the one I quoted) argument that there's no investment that doesn't require the investor's presence.

Well that's not true.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by letustalk(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
desiredhome:

It's a matter of time...... sadly
Wow. Which kind wahala be this nah? Where person go come keep money like this?
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by okorogodwin4(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
I will never fall Mugu for South West scammers pressing computer at computer village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC / What To Invest In Right Now / First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.