Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me (20452 Views)

Are Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me Scams? / Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass / Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by DKM123: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Where are all the regulatory agencies? Aren't they supposed to prevent stuff like this?

How is it that this issue of scammers running away with investor's money keep happening every other month like a recurring decimal. Why is this country so fc,*uked up? I suspect that this agencies are part of the grand scheme and purposely allows this scammers rack up the billions from unsuspecting victims and then get THEIR OWN SHARE under the guise of shutting up thier services after like 2 or 3 years of gathering people's sweats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
So this dude eventually went into organised fraud like I predicted way back cheesy

You know the guy?
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by tutudesz: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
somehow:

Which of the companies promised this monthly?
There so many investment companies, read about Baraza(pastor bribena)
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by SarkinYarki: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Thanksful:

You know the guy?

Yes
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Osoboshi: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
tutudesz:
Other countries are using crowdfunding to grow their business, while some idiots are using it to scam people undecided
See people investing in your ideas embarassed while honest people hardly see investors, this Life cry
senior man u ma Don see am,black mentality is something else
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by somehow: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
tutudesz:

There so many investment companies, read about Baraza(pastor bribena)

What you're talking about is outside this particular article.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Yes

Omo, if you tell people that time say him go run people street like this. Them no go believe you.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by philipobiz: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na todayyyyy.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by tutudesz: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
somehow:

What you're talking about is outside this particular article.
They are following this same line of not paying investors and next is one story to another
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Ndubest123(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Quite unfortunate una money don go no hope no this an no peace
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by maasoap(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
bennybuhari:
Why are Nigerians so gullible

Speaking on whether the principal will be paid alongside ROI, he noted that the agreement said if anything goes wrong, the least we can pay them is their principal investment. Meanwhile, he added that the company is yet to reach a decision on whether the capital alone will be paid or if returns will be added.

But the sad truth is they will never receive one naira be it the capital or ROI. The "CEO" has run away with the billions of naira.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by maasoap(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Thanksful:

Omo, if you tell people that time say him go run people street like this. Them no go believe you .

Dem go abuse you and take you to cleaner. Some of them really get bad mouths that can make one commits suicide
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by GBJakes(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

https://nairametrics.com/2022/04/14/investors-call-out-ceo-adama-j-adama-as-they-demand-payout-for-overdue-investment-in-ceepass-viable-x-farm4me/
Truth be told, every investment in Nigeria is a scam. Even if it's legit, give it time it will surely end up with stories. Cut the long story short, Nigeria is scam and everything that comes out of it...
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Excuzeme: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Esseite:
We just know how to ruin every good initiative.. now anything crowdfunding, investment is seen as scam...

That is what those two fools and all who gave them "likes" are saying!
They say Investors are "greedy and money-loving", as if it is a crime to Invest, for more Profit.

In sane Climes, the CEO of these Fraudulent Companies will be in jail, their Assets will be seized by Govt Regulators and Investors will be compensated.

But in Nigeria, it appears like the Head of the EFCC and other Agencies like SEC, Code of Conduct, etc are in-bed with these Fraudsters otherwise, why have they not swung into action?
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nigerialabalaba: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
GBJakes:

Truth be told, every investment in Nigeria is a scam. Even if it's legit, give it time it will surely end up with stories. Cut the long story short, Nigeria is scam and everything that comes out of it...
in short u be a Nigerian thief and scammer wey think say every Nigerian na thief and scammer like u. Me I no be thief and scammer like u abeg comot me .
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by maasoap(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
tutudesz:
Other countries are using crowdfunding to grow their business, while some idiots are using it to scam people undecided
See people investing in your ideas embarassed while honest people hardly see investors, this Life cry

I remember when I started my transport business, I looked for partnership and I didn't see. I created post here detailing everything including physical appearance and getting lawyer involved, no one showed interest. The funny thing was that people were still losing money to scam investments at the time. Things like farm for me, do forex trading for me.
Thank God sha, I don't need any partner or investor today, cooperative societies and Jaiz Bank had come to my rescue

1 Like

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Excuzeme: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
DKM123:
Where are all the regulatory agencies? Aren't they supposed to prevent stuff like this?

How is it that this issue of scammers running away with investor's money keep happening every other month like a recurring decimal. Why is this country so fc,*uked up? I suspect that this agencies are part of the grand scheme and purposely allows this scammers rack up the billions from unsuspecting victims and then get THEIR OWN SHARE under the guise of shutting up thier services after like 2 or 3 years of gathering people's sweats.

You are not far from the Truth

Crooks are supposed to be arresting Fraudsters?

1 Like

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Yankee101: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
I pity those who believe in money doublers

If they can do it, they really won't need your money
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asour:

People actually work for investors & bring money back — while they themselves are being rewarded — without stepping foot at those companies.

Most commercial banks, Dangote, MTN, BUA foods etc all have investors who put their money in them and earn dividends periodically.

Even cooperatives like REI co-op exist in the US. A fews Real Estate Investment trusts exist in Nigeria e.g. UPDC.

The model is not the problem here. it's our corrupt tendencies so don't judge a concept by its flawed application. Most Nigerians — especially the Business class lack integy.
I couldn't help laughing really hard after reading your bolded submission, I cant believe you are equating ponzi piramid setups to these solid and reputable companies that sells goods and services and are listed on the nigerian stock exchange! are mmm or any of all these your funny sounding socalled investment companies listed on the nigerian stock exchange? Anyone who invest his hard earned money in any company or platform in any form or name deserves to be ripped off and i have no sorry reserved for them.

A fool and his money will surely depart sooner than later!
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
tutudesz:

The high return doesn't make sense at all undecided 40% to 50% monthly
Anyone who invest in any outfit that promises this kind of return is the bigger THIEF!!!
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by WIZGUY69(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
West1side:
Learnt mine with pennywise this days I just laugh off others but the ones I pity most are those advertised on my darling Nigeria Info. I feel sorry for those that will be scammed already.

Which one be that again?
Nigerians are too gullible. How I fell for MBA is still a mystery to me because I de street pass all those nonsense. If not for the fact that they have physical offices and packaging, wetin concern me with investing? grin
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Bbbw: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Really
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by seankim(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Which one be that again?
Nigerians are too gullible. How I fell for MBA is still a mystery to me because I de street pass all those nonsense. If not for the fact that they have physical offices and packaging, wetin concern me with investing? grin
MBA forex get packaging abeg grin.
Dem shave guys for my office die grin grin.
I can't still figure out how I de escape from those ponzi guys. My guy advised me to use my loan do MMM as him do that year. I quickly use the money pay to roof my house before devil use me grin.
I for no forgive myself if I fall for those idiats. Those guy are really cashing out sha. Na office work game boys dey call am.

1 Like

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by jide4lagos(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
One chance

letustalk:
Nah beg I beg. Hope piggyvest and wemalat and carbon dey okay o? Who fit check make e help me check abeg. Life savings things
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by jide4lagos(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
I did a whistleblowing presentation on him ( Madoff) today.
Asour:

SEC is nice but sorry to say, it is not fool proof.

Do you know who Albert Okumagba (+) is?
He was a former President of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of Nigeria.

He was also the MD/CEO of Bgl securities.
So we can say he was the establishment (or part) of the investment community in Nigeria.

Why was he ousted as CIS president and why does BGL no longer operate today? Largely investment fraud.
Even in the US, Bernie use to host SEC executives to dinners.

Don't get me started with Peter Okolo and the likes that defrauded several Investors — all under the nose of SEC. Am I saying SEC is bad? No! I am just admonishing these business guys to be more Trust worthy. If I can't invest in my family/friends who I know directly or through a trusted friend's referral then such a country is doomed.

Great Investments aren't always a (suit & tie) all formal endeavor, they are also borne out of trust. SEC or no SEC.

May God help us.

Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Honestfrend: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
jide4lagos:
Ope ooo, I almost put my money in this sh*t before I use the money run France student Visa package. Alihamdulilah. If you see this scammer profile and the office eh... You must collect wotowoto

Nice.. Was it successful?

How u take go about am.. Give details.. Meself wan commot for then country.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Asour: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2022
makavell7:
I couldn't help laughing really hard after reading your bolded submission, I cant believe you are equating ponzi piramid setups to these solid and reputable companies that sells goods and services and are listed on the nigerian stock exchange! are mmm or any of all these your funny sounding socalled investment companies listed on the nigerian stock exchange? Anyone who invest his hard earned money in any company or platform in any form or name deserves to be ripped off and i have no sorry reserved for them.

A fool and his money will surely depart sooner than later!

You should read the comment I was replying.

By the way, 'reputable' goods & services companies can become ponzi schemes too.
Chinmark group for instance does 'real businesses ' too. You can be scammed by listed companies too. Go read about Peter Ololo & his play in the Nigerian capital market.

My point is that the model of these cooperatives isn't fraudulent (our forefathers have had cooperatives from time immemorial) it is the fraudulent people & false claims of 'juicy' returns that are to blame.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2022
Asour:

You should read the comment I was replying.

By the way, 'reputable' goods & services companies can become ponzi schemes too.
Chinmark group for instance does 'real businesses ' too. You can be scammed by listed companies too. Go read about Peter Ololo & his play in the Nigerian capital market.

My point is that the model of these cooperatives isn't fraudulent (our forefathers have had cooperatives from time immemorial) it is the fraudulent people & false claims of 'juicy' returns that are to blame.
Chinmark and Chimall where never real businesses they jwere just passing arround some products to make it look like they were doing buying and selling but their main business was the piramid ponzi.

The rule is that any business or organisation that ask for money to get back double in a short period of time or says you should bring one person that will bring one person is a piramid ponzi scam that would eventually run away with the whole funds!!!! know this and have peace of mind
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Asour: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2022
makavell7:
Chinmark and Chimall where never real businesses they jwere just passing arround some products to make it look like they were doing buying and selling but their main business was the piramid ponzi.

The rule is that any business or organisation that ask for money to get back double in a short period of time or says you should bring one person that will bring one person is a piramid ponzi scam that would eventually run away with the whole funds!!!! know this and have peace of mind

You're right.

That's why I have the 'real business ' in quotes in my comment.
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2022
maasoap:

Dem go abuse you and take you to cleaner. Some of them really get bad mouths that can make one commits suicide

cheesy nah so this country be ooh
Re: Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me by Anndrew(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2022
simplesearch:
Hiss, 419ers and their usual format!
lolz...he say them hack their website..so many thieves with different format

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook / Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC / What To Invest In Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.