Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Are Military Personnel And Federal Police Allocated To Private Citizens? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Military Personnel And Federal Police Allocated To Private Citizens? (502 Views)

Anambra Road Revolution: Soludo Commissions 11KM Road Built By Private Citizens / Bayo Onanuga Deleted A Tweet About Land Allocated To Peter Obi In 2007 / Over N600bn Allocated To Education In 2018—osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Military Personnel And Federal Police Allocated To Private Citizens? by ImDStar: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Why did federal government of Nigeria allows the federal police and the military personnel to be allocated to private citizens in name of providing safety?

We have well trained private securities everywhere in the country anyone can sauce for. Besides, I think it should be the responsibility of the state government to handle such stuff and NOT a FEDERAL SECURITY PERSONNEL

We have just handful of military personnel and police in this, insecurity here and there, but you will see about 20 security personnel following a politicians and private citizens.

Does that even make any common sense to start with?

Did the federal government trained this people just to end up following individuals while insecurity is growing worse by the day?

Please educate me.
Re: Why Are Military Personnel And Federal Police Allocated To Private Citizens? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Zoo. That's why!

You don't really understand how sick that country is until you leave.
Re: Why Are Military Personnel And Federal Police Allocated To Private Citizens? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cos they are private naa. Money, power n connections.
You too get the 3 & see how many aboki soldiers that ll be polishing your shoes .
Re: Why Are Military Personnel And Federal Police Allocated To Private Citizens? by helinues: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
You can request for it if you have the money.

It's all about protection.

But the one wey dey surprised me most , na the pastors wey dey hire bouncer to protect then even during church service, haba, didn't they have trust in Holly ghost protection they have been preaching. grin
Re: Why Are Military Personnel And Federal Police Allocated To Private Citizens? by slimfit1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Because we don't have a government.
Re: Why Are Military Personnel And Federal Police Allocated To Private Citizens? by JohnBullMySon: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
ImDStar:
Why did federal government of Nigeria allows the federal police and the military personnel to be allocated to private citizens in name of providing safety?

We have well trained private securities everywhere in the country anyone can sauce for. Besides, I think it should be the responsibility of the state government to handle such stuff and NOT a FEDERAL SECURITY PERSONNEL

We have just handful of military personnel and police in this, insecurity here and there, but you will see about 20 security personnel following a politicians and private citizens.

Does that even make any common sense to start with?

Did the federal government trained this people just to end up following individuals while insecurity is growing worse by the day?

Please educate me.
First of all, you can't blame them because being rich in a poor country comes with its own problems.

You become a target for armed robbers, Kidnappers, Assassins, etc. The private security you're talking about are not even allowed to carry arms. So of what use are they?

Insecurity is getting worse but I don't think it's because of the lack of soldiers or police. In Nigeria someone can get kidnapped in between two close police checkpoints. The military and police are not trained or equipped enough to fight it.

Besides Nigeria is poor and overpopulated. When you have so many people without jobs, you'll have so many criminals too.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Many Sins / BREAKING NEWS> Prince Tonye Princewill Escapes Assassination Attempt As Gunmen A / 5 Safety Tips When Travelling Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.