Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun (2915 Views)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by izenco2005(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
A Nigerian lady has taken to TikTok to share video of a ''roundabout'' she saw in Ogun state. The spot had stones arranged to form a circle and it has generated mixed reactions after being shared online. grin

Watch thehttps://www.instagram.com/tv/CcU501YgRTl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by izenco2005(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
I blem the local chairman cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by izenco2005(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
angry
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is where indomie bandits and skull miners plan and finalize how many heads they will cut in a day. grin grin
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by dplordx(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ogun state remains a joke in the whole of south west all thanks to the crop of pathetic governors they kept voting into office. Uncle Dapo once comatose Hayden petroleum stations are now functioning perfectly while the state remains a pigsty with some of the worst roads and most wretched folks in southern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by helinues: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
And what's the meaning of this?

Who placed the stones there?
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by Xhuntra: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:
And what's the meaning of this?

Who placed the stones there?

Ask Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by izenco2005(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
angry angry angry
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by helinues: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

Ask Tinubu

True cos Tinubu is omnipresent.

Eish
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by SmartProf(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
izenco2005:
I blem the local chairman cry
No be small blem

3 Likes

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by MonkeyMods(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sophisticated round about

13 Likes

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by sweetonugbu: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ogun harbinger of strange and bad news.
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mehn this is bad
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
I so much detest that state ogun state, if not for canaanland and when traveling nothing will make me enter that state.

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by Angel55555(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hate by a group of people from a certain region
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by Victerica(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
The people wey put dat thing there, smoke meth!
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by VandalSavage(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
See all this ipob palm wine tappers spitting trash when they know their region looks like this undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by gulfer: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Orita meta awon iya ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by harmargedon: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by Treasure17(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nobe who get road dey construct round about? Ogun state is the capital of bad roads.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by Richy4(m): 4:11am On Apr 15, 2022
smiley The driving rules that determine who has the right of way in that roundabout is not yet on google

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by phemmyfour: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Our thief thief politicians everywhere
Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by SEGLIZ: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2022
why mock ourselves? first question is, what brought about that thing? same way community make bumps on road within their vicinity to avoid accidents.

that junction naturally may never had gotten a roundabout but due to incessant crash and maiming of human and even death might have prompted that community to come up with that.

it might not look decent but it might be effective and saving lives. Nigerians are fast at themselves believing they mocking others.

though this isn't the best we can offer, the community should go for self-development by soliciting with themselves to construct a befitting roundabout.

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Video Of Round About"she Saw In Ogun by Cousin9999: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2022
I blame Will Smith.

(1) (Reply)

American Embassy In Abuja! Siena,vikiviko,femi & Others: Pls Advice / SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) / U.S Adds Cameroon, 9 Other Countries To Its Visa Waiver Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.