Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS (1159 Views)

Help The Simps / WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by walkingshadow911: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Will Smith is devastated.
•TEN YEARS of the Oscars Ceremony was overuled
•His biographical film was cancelled.
•Bad Boys 4 was cancelled.
•The Fast & Loose movie he was shooting for Netflix has been cancelled.
•The movie I AM LEGEND 2 no longer wants him, and they offered Michael B. Jordan their role.
•He was expelled from the Academy of Sciences and Cinematic Arts (He didn't resign, he was fired).
•His wife didn't back him up, in an interview for AMERICAN WEEKLY he declared that she didn't ask to be saved and called him "EXAGERATED".
•His wife's boyfriend is going to take out a book charging a fortune to sell his story.
•Chris Rock’s brothers are looking for him, they publicly said “We’re going to tear you apart.”
•No producer wants to work with him on any kind of project.
• Their dramatic series BELL AIR reboot of Bell Air Prince is being smashed by criticism.
•At this moment he is in rehab to control his depression.

copied
let's pray for will smith. the lord of the SIMPS

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Damn this is too much for our dearest will SIMP to bear cry

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mtchew
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by insidelife22(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Simple simth heyaa
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by EmzyT: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by dawnomike(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
This us sad and disheartening... Little things can fall a great man.
I pray he comes back better and stronger as a person

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Jokerman(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
He will come back stronger.....

He is free to separate from Jada clown, seeing she is not his first wife, and his first wife is not dead.
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
he brought it upon himself, it seems will Smith is insane ! cos I don't get why a sane human being would still choose to stay in a marriage that's so dehumanizing
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Savedday: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
The worst thing that can ever happen to any man on earth is being a SIMP

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Petoski7: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dammnn..All this just for one act of simping cry . This should sound as an eye opener for all but unfortunately not all will learn.

So simp at your own risk!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by johnnyjake12(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
am surprise why he had to pass through all am sure race and colour have nothing to do with that
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Michelle70(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Savedday:
The worst thing that can ever happen to any man on earth is being a SIMP
na people like u go allow person beat ur wife for public.

Coward
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
some men spend a lifetime building a career etc, and it takes a second (and a foolish act) to destroy it all.

no biggie, i am certain he will bounce back but its gonna take some time.
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Cardealer2021(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Any presidential candidate that promise to declare simps as terrorist will surely get my vote

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
"Justice for will smith the Simp", grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Petoski7: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Michelle70:

Coward
What's this one even saying..Mf sad
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by walkingshadow911: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
some men spend a lifetime building a career etc, and t takes a second (and a foolish act) to destroy it all.

no biggie, i am certain he will bounce back but its gonna take some time.

he had apologize and said love make you do stupid things

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Afrobasic(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
I have no sympathy for simps angry
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Bobloco: 2:44am On Apr 15, 2022
.and finally she will still kick his ass out with a divorce suit

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by walkingshadow911: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2022
When a man married the wrong woman, his hell started from here on earth. ---- Daddy G O.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by DryMouth: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2022
Michelle70:

Coward
They can also kill her if she runs her mouth anyhow.

I won't say pim! I can't fight and go to jail because of any woman who would still go and fvck another man whe am in jail
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
walkingshadow911:
he had apologize and said love make you do stupid things

as much as he did apologize (to the academy etc)... i think all this is pretense, as on that night, he never apologized to Chris Rock (and that says a lot about this dude's mindset!)

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by BrazilianOG(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
undecided Niggar destroying his career and reputation cos of a phucking pussy.
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by BrazilianOG(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Bobloco:
.and finally she will still kick his ass out with a divorce suit
MENN DOES BWITCHES ARE CRAZY
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by Michelle70(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
DryMouth:

They can also kill her if she runs her mouth anyhow.

I won't say pim! I can't fight and go to jail because of any woman who would still go and fvck another man whe am in jail
what offence did smith wife commit?
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by walkingshadow911: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Michelle70:
what offence did smith wife commit?

she cheated on him openly with August Alsina and co and she called it Entanglements
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by walkingshadow911: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

as much as he did apologize (to the academy etc)... i think all this is pretense, as on that night, he never apologized to Chris Rock (and that says a lot about this dude's mindset!)

lolz dats kinda hypocritical.
Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
walkingshadow911:
lolz dats kinda hypocritical.

exactly...the dude was more worried about the academy than the dude he slapped on national TV.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by walkingshadow911: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
BrazilianOG:
undecided Niggar destroying his career and reputation cos of a phucking pussy.

The one of his wife boyfriend tryna make a book from his shit could make me wanna pull the trigger. grin
shit is real menh grin

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS by BigBellyBurst(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
Damn this is too much for our dearest will SIMP to bear cry

Right. You and your gang of Man haters love seeing men suffer right?

Witches.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? / Aunts Sleep With Nieces' Grooms To Test Potency / Why Cant I Find True And Real Love In My Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.