Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home (65699 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by naikeboy(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Primitive mentality....
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by dominique(f): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2022
amrichy:

Hello bro. Do you buy PayPal funds? And at what rate?

He's a fraud, hope you've not contacted him?
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by codedmelvin(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2022
"vanity upon vanity crew" let's gather here���
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by judedwriter(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Vanity upon vanity

All is Vanity.....

But sincerely, it's hard not to envy davido, but every one has his or her time to shine, if not the devil's resistance.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by timothydare(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

To all my real niggarrrrs on Nairaland

Lets declare a war on poverty
Poverty die
Poverty die oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by HRMK: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
MONEY MISS ROAD!
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Uchedizzy(f): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good for him but he makes too much noise , anyways congrat to him
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by JooEeL(m): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
bizzibodi:

What Bulhari did to NIGERIA will sell better.

Lol I agree o
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Kingzeez10: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Saxxon:

I thought you said that Davido isn't a real nigga?
This is not the real Dammnn Niggaarrr guy
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Saxxon(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:

This is not the real Dammnn Niggaarrr guy

He's the one
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by amrichy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
dominique:

He's a fraud, hope you've not contacted him?
No I've not. Thanks for the heads-up
But how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Aaay: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Enough of this davido acquire abeg
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by DopeChick(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Poverty..take it...
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

To all my real niggarrrrs on Nairaland

Lets declare a war on poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by flexd99(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
amrichy:

Hey bro
Your funds still available?
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Patj(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
amrichy:

Come with nairaland escrow @Cokebar or @Wese90 if you still have the funds available.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by tgbaba2017(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
I need paypal funds regularly @ good rate i buy. above #490/$1 and above
whatsapp 09013147484. I pay in 5 MINUTES
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Joclebs(m): 12:59am On Apr 18, 2022
chijokz:
Or you mean 100MB to Whatsapp your different babes grin
lol. who get time
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by juman(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2022
He is reckless in spending.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2022
oz4real83:
the house he packed to isn't his "dream home", it is now he wants to build the dream home. When your financial situation increases to a higher level, sometimes you realise that the house you have been living in for many years isn't actually your dream home, the car that has served you faithfully for years, is no long your dream car, even in some cases, some people suddenly realise that their spouses are no longer their dream spouses. Human desires are always unlimited.
sensible post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m A Man, Bobrisky Confesses In Court / 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) / Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.