Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo (57943 Views)

Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by farem: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
What's baba thinking here?

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Misstittee: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
undecided he's praying for him. He's never seen such loyal deputy. God bless our incoming president PYO.

311 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Malory: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
See person wey wan replace me kawai

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by MikoB: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
farem:

Buhari loves PYO like kilode!

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by blaquemyc: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari: fear short people oh, so na dis short man dey cause sleepless nights for Tinubu and his supporters

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by SarkinYarki: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Fulani looking at his boy like :. So you want my job ? Shege

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by SarkinYarki: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
MikoB:

100 percent lie

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Kriss216: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Fulani looking at his slave like :. So you want my job ? Shege
cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by adebayo10977(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari want to copy his speech.....

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
farem:
Like a master looking at his servant and be like "so you want my job abi, ee new hungry you ni"

You welcome grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by orisa37: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
HE KNOWS HIS JOB!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
MikoB:

Totally wrong.. I dont agree with you..
Do you know what that man is thinking right now on that pic??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
This is the kind of news Nigerians have been reduced to even in the midst of devastating events in the country. Endless gaslighting encouraged by a fourth estate of the realm that once represented the voices of the common man cool

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by NwaNimo1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari - When is the traitor decamping?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/-z2-h2.gif[/img]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Unzerious: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Make this Man no go use me Plus up grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by buckeyemedia: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Fulani looking at his slave like :. So you want my job ? Shege
Better a slave to The King, than a slave to a slave.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by buckeyemedia: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
This is the kind of news Nigerians have been reduced to even in the midst of devastating events in the country. Endless gaslighting encouraged by a fourth estate of the realm that once represented the voices of the common man cool
Na Ipobians they promote this kind gists pass.

Any kind of confusion is welcomed by them, even though they are also confused.

NwaNimo1 take note.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by helinues: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Osi Bobo , the main man for the job in 2023..

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Righthussle: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Osinbajo, I hope you are learning ? So that when you become president in 2023, you will not make the mistakes I made.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by buckeyemedia: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Buhari - When is the traitor decamping?

[img]https://i.makeagif.om/media/3-30-2022/-z2-h2.gif[/img]
Same boardroom Bola Tinubu is yearning to be in?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Emu4life(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
With my NEPA certificate Na him I be this Professor boss so o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Him or ameachi? Who do I choose. My vp has grown sm balls to declare.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by kenzysmith: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari be like I never comot u wan enter this man feel poison me

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by nomenclature(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
What is thie meaning of this "kawai" notherners say alot
Malory:
See person wey wan replace me kawai
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by kushercain: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
“Osinbade so you want to be fresident? I was unaware”

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Bashnigga(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
So Aso rock dey hungry pastor too

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Mooh247: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
cool

Two Yeye people....

You Jail Yahoo boy that scammed a lover less than $1000 5 years yet sat in the National Council of State with the so called Mr Integrity Buhari nominating Jolly Nyame a notorious looter for state pardon while Pastor Osinbajo agreed

300 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Microsports: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner Of Imo Governorship Election 2019 / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.