Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me (4268 Views)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Benwallt! She accepted me, and she's also a virgin.

Today she took me to their house.I greeted her parent and they answered warmly.They seemed not to mind who I was to their daughter.Omo the girl's parent wealthy o.She said her father is a Visa Officer (VO).But I cared not to ask which country he works.

We were alone in another part of the compound and she started.She told me that she's a virgin but will lose it to me if only I promise never to break her heart.Damn! I didn't seek for intimate relationship but I don't want 2 disappoint her so I held her 2 hands, looked into her eyes and said the following words:"as long as I live, I'll give you unmeasurable and unimaginable joy".I didn't Xpressly promised.She fell on me and held me tightly.

B4 I left, she gave me 4 ice cream powder and apples but no transport 2day.Mtchew! I was disappointed.

I don't consider her a girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jennyclay(f): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
So men do ask for transport money too. I never knew oo!!

Broke men everywhere!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
So men do ask for transport money too. I never knew oo!!

Broke men everywhere!!
I didn't ask for transport.I was expecting her to give me.

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
and she will be useless after bursting the hole...

if she like make she be like the foolish virgins in Bible.

why can't she wait for wedding night
What probably makes her or you think that this will lead to something desirable ?

8 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jennyclay(f): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
But if a lady is also expecting transport fare from a guy, you will be the first person to call her names.

Oga, you're still a broke man, take it OR leave it. You better go and hustle hard and stop this your entitlement mentality.

4 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Boogyman557: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Ahmed0336(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Now Na Wetin be dis for God sake? undecided
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:

Today she took me to their house.I greeted her parent and they answered warmly.They seemed not to mind who I was to their daughter.Omo the girl's parent wealthy o.She said her father is a Visa Officer (VO).But I cared not to ask which country he works.

We were alone in another part of the compound and she started.She told me that she's a virgin but will lose it to me if only I promise never to break her heart.Damn! I didn't seek for intimate relationship but I don't want 2 disappoint her so I held her 2 hands, looked into her eyes and said the following words:"as long as I live, I'll give you unmeasurable and unimaginable joy".I didn't Xpressly promised.She fell on me and held me tightly.

B4 I left, she gave me 4 ice cream powder and apples but no transport 2day.Mtchew! I was disappointed.

Na wa so na woman dey feed u, after some green pillers will come here to spill rubbish. Broke men everywhere.

1 Like

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
But if a lady is also expecting transport fare from a guy, you will be the first person to call her names.

Oga, you're still a broke man, take it OR leave it. You better go and hustle hard and stop this your entitlement mentality.
I'm not claiming to be wealthy.I'm broke but neva hustle coz of a lady.

This lady loves me, I must drain her finacially and foodicially.

3 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na wa so na woman dey feed u, after some green pillers will come here to spill rubbish. Broke men everywhere.
It's not in all cases.That a lady feed a man doesn't make him broke.Let her play her own part so that the equation be balanced.

1 Like

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Slynation(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
This guy self...grin

In this life ehh, you really can't shame the shameless...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
What are you about to say?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Slynation:

This guy self...grin

In this life ehh, you really can't shame the shameless...
I have to eat clean mouth since she's in love.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Slynation(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have to eat clean mouth since she's in love.
Stop being an opportunist...!! If eventually she's a V like she claimed, then give her a benefit of doubt!!

1 Like

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:
and she will be useless after bursting the hole...

if she like make she be like the foolish virgins in Bible.

why can't she wait for wedding night
What probably makes her or you think that this will lead to something desirable ?
Read my post and you will understand that I'm not interested in the relationshit.I'm only playing her to feed her emotion.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Slynation:

Stop being an opportunist...!! If eventually she's a V like she claimed, then give her a benefit of doubt!!
Benefit of doubt is not my father's name.It's the benefit of doubt I'm giving her.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
It's not in all cases.That a lady feed a man doesn't make him broke.Let her play her own part so that the equation be balanced.
na wa Broke boy don drop quote.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Benwallt I've not seen you here.

1 Like

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Boogyman557: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
What are you about to say?
Holly Gram cool nothing Man

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
na wa Broke boy don drop quote.
Chuckles. Every girl that expects from a man is broke too.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool nothing Man

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I dey feel your vibes my man.LITE UP your WEED in peace

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
Chuckles. Every girl that expects from a man is broke too.
Lol e pain u!!!
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol e pain u!!!
Chai! Na u dey fyng pain pass.Feel free to hit the like button.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Benwallt(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:

You have done exceptionally well. Be kind to her in return.

1 Like

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Benwallt(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
Benwallt I've not seen you here.
I went for a wedding ceremony. I just got home. This is good news. Do well to enjoy her company. Make it a mutually beneficial one.

1 Like

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Benwallt:
You have done exceptionally well. Be kind to her in return.
Thank you sir.I give it to you.You stood with me all the way.

1 Like

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Benwallt:
I went for a wedding ceremony. I just got home. This is good news. Do well to enjoy her company. Make it a mutually beneficial one.
Thank you sir. Seems like we can be good friends offline.

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
Chai! Na u dey fyng pain pass.Feel free to hit the like button.
Lol
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by ObamaMessi: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol
Be like say u dey crush on Victor.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Be like say u dey crush on Victor.
I for don send am my account number.

1 Like

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:

let us know when you have feasted on her forbidden fruit, and moved on to the next victim...
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

let us know when you have feasted on her forbidden fruit, and moved on to the next victim...
Victim? I don't understand how she becomes a victim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? / Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.