Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Dog Battling With Ticks - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Battling With Ticks (1475 Views)

How Do I Eliminate Ticks From My Dog / What Can I Use against Ticks And Fleas On Puppy? / Best Chemical For Dogs Ticks Infestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Battling With Ticks by nifemi25(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good day nairalanlers. My dog is battling with heavy tick . Kindly suggest solution to this tick of a thing. Your suggestion will really be appreciated.
Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by Walekennel: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Go to vet shop buy amitraz
pH here is just 1500

Den mk sure u clean the dog cage
Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by BluOtion: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Amitraz may be too strong o bro, don't try it if you don't know the right concentration to use and if you are a novice. Just get any Fibronil spray, use it on the dog every day (for a while). They get sniper or ddforce, dilute with water and use to wash and spray the cage THOROUGHLY. Repeat process for seven days( even if u feel the ticks are gone)

Note: you must allow at least 4-6 hours before the dog re-enters the cage . This process should solve it.
Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by Doglover123456: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Sell it off before you loose could help you sell it though except if it’s basenji
Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by juceey: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
WhatsApp me for a permanent tick solution

Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by GRACEGLORY: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
nifemi25:
Good day nairalanlers. My dog is battling with heavy tick . Kindly suggest solution to this tick of a thing. Your suggestion will really be appreciated.

ivermectin injection, once a month with the appropriate shot is all you need.
Ticks would be the ones fleeing from your dog.

After the injection, mix Gandol with water, and spray all over for external cleansing, this is for pending the time the ivermectin will kick-in in the blood stream.

Take the dog to ticks house, they'd abandon the abode for the dog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by Namdeenero(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bravecto 🌝
Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by Leetvilla: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Namdeenero:
Bravecto 🌝

Price?
Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by Namdeenero(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Leetvilla:

Price?
Depends on the weight of the dog.
Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by amkrocky: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Drop your numher and i will recommend a very good anti tick or flea
And very easy to use without stress or vetGood day nairalanlers. My dog is battling with heavy tick . Kindly suggest solution to this tick of a thing. Your suggestion will really be appreciated.[/quote]
Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by WhoDoWeBlame: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
amkrocky:
Drop your numher and i will recommend a very good anti tick or flea
And very easy to use without stress or vetGood day nairalanlers. My dog is battling with heavy tick . Kindly suggest solution to this tick of a thing. Your suggestion will really be appreciated.
Hi I am interested in your recommendation can I reach out? Thanks in advance
Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by elkharpone: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
nifemi25:
Re: Dog Battling With Ticks by KingAzubuike(f): 9:02am On Jan 01
There are some good anti tick and fleas bathing soap for your dogs. Just find a good vet store around. Bath the dog thoroughly. Do this like every 2 days interval for a week. Also remember the cage both beneath and around . Clean them thoroughly.

(1) (Reply)

4 Months Old Male Cane Corso / Pedigree Female Rott Pup, Adult Male ND Female Boerboel, Adult Male Gsd For Sale / this pedigree female pup caucasian is for sale.just like a beast..(video inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.