Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League (24379 Views)

AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly / Barcelona Lose 3 Consecutive Home Games In A Season For The First Time / Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Westtimeline: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Which late fight. Giving them unworthy penalty. Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by CheedyJ(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Xavi ball on d beat..
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Topmaike007(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
blaqsainz:
CONGRATULATIONS to WESTHAM, EUROPA LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Rangers also beat braga
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
blaqsainz:

What did westham play?
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by HoluGraze: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
And I was thinking Barca is going to add Europa Cup to their collections
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
pargelenis:
I thought Barca were supposed to win Europa? See how a 7th placed Bundesliga team de flog them … just like how a 9th place La Liga team (Villarreal) flogged Bayern - the top Bundesliga team! Football no be mathematics!

Considering how Barca ended last season and started out this season, I think they have done well for themselves locally and on the continent. I believe that they are presently second on laliga. Honestly, i never expected that. Kudos to xavi and his wards for picking themselves up

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Ray07(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=111955094][/quote]With all the mouth way them make. grin
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by CoronaVirusPro: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Barcelona needs a player like Giannis Antetokounmpo in the mid-field, and a defender like Valentino Rossi

I doubt if any team in the entire world will be able to defeat them with both added to team.
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
blaqsainz:
How are the mighty fallen!
barca put up a late fight, but all result was jst a consolation to the home fans.

Since Tuesday, away things have been churning out some amazing results
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Way4orward: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
E be like say na beans and fried plantain Barcelona players eat come field.
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by piyoo91: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Football is becoming a misery

Although I cash out for that game...

I give frankfurt straight wining
show us the ticket make we believe...
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by ufuosman(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good results... Am happy for the over 2.5 for barca and Roma
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Freelancerx: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Don't let Barcelona losing make you miss out on this chance to win great gifts with Oraimo

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Stargangz: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Barca tearing ticket since 1350 B.C.E. Foolish club
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by javaguru: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
no matter what, barca is the team

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Wordson(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Barca fans, How far?
I hear say una talk say Frankfurt go drink goals for camp nou but who con drink goals now?
grin grin
Make I laugh..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by 001spice: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jokerman:
And their fans will be laughing at Man utd, not knowing they are on the same pedestal grin
stop dat crappy joke. The worst of barca is better than that ur anciet fc (man u)

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by barinedan(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Barcelona should now be officially referred to as the Spanish version of Manchester United

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by boladale123: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Peppysco:
And this same Barca team was the best in the world for many years, mehnnn, both Messi and Neymar destroyed the existence of this club. I don't understand why a whole club would risk it's financial security to keep just one disgruntled player only to lose the player eventually. I swear, the then Barca management run the team like Buhari dey run Nigerian economy, making the country to survive on loans and free signings

Messi , ,inesta,Neymar and co made Barcelona fc.
Check out how much profit a player like them brought to the table.
The greatest undoing of the last administration was buying players that were not Barca feet, like dembele,greisman,coutinho and the likes.
Meanwhile,how could a good management sell neymar,suares,rakitic,vida?

I stopped watching them when they started buying less classy players like depay,feran,brathwait and co.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Bekermann(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
blaqsainz:

RB Leipzig will thrash that English media overhyped team in West Ham United

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Bamzyriches451: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Damn!
I thought Barca has returned to the prime Barcelona cool
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by kinzation(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

How you dey reason me self..I be real niggar

Anything I say on nairaland is always real....na small money I put just 1000 naira
Damn nigaarrrrr

Slawormiir

Baba set drop game for me abeg if.you wan play please nigarrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by blaqsainz(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bekermann:

RB Leipzig will thrash that English media overhyped team in West Ham United
that will be in the finals, Westham might be overhyped like you said , but u've seen them do great things.
I see an all England champions in all 3 European championships.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by specialmati(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked our baby coach has now been kicked out of Europa
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by BENEAMATA: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Fans of about A dozen club in europe were gathered to cheer on their team . It got to a stage and six clubs bowed out as fans of the remaining six clubs mock them . The ones who lost consoled themselves by saying " at least , i better pass manyoo " .
And again , two among them ( Ajax and leipzig )again got knocked out , and once again they say " at least i better pass manyoo "

And then psg left ; " at least i better pass manyoo "

And then chelsea left ; " at least i better pass manyoo "

And now barca ; " at least i better pass manyoo "

Moral of the story , don't be that noisy , air polluting " i beta pass my neighbor " generator posing like football club everyone else is so proud they are not !

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by tonididdy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Peppysco:
And this same Barca team was the best in the world for many years, mehnnn, both Messi and Neymar destroyed the existence of this club. I don't understand why a whole club would risk it's financial security to keep just one disgruntled player only to lose the player eventually. I swear, the then Barca management run the team like Buhari dey run Nigerian economy, making the country to survive on loans and free signings
Cmon under Xavi the team has being great until tonight. Remember this same team put 4 past in-form Madrid.
Next year Lewandowski is joining... They will be back in power!

But the sky remains blue CFC4L

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Asianjollof007: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jokerman:
And their fans will be laughing at Man utd, not knowing they are on the same pedestal grin

A finished barca is better than in-form manyoo, don't use us to console yourself. Bayern was pushed out some days ago too, shit happens. Despite struggling to be in better form, we have aced to the second position on the league table and this is the first defeat since xavi became the manager with over 11 - 14 games unbeaten. When was the last time manyoo win any game without being humiliated as usual?

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by youngreezy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

How you dey reason me self..I be real niggar

Anything I say on nairaland is always real....na small money I put just 1000 naira
omor bro how you take know say frankfurt go win?we go de her dey fear to take risk game still dey cut
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by andrewbaba44: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jokerman:
Dey console yourself like your moniker

A team that’s second on Laliga is the same thing as a 7th place team cheesy
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by pargelenis(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
lexy2014:
Considering how Barca ended last season and started out this season, I think they have done well for themselves locally and on the continent. I believe that they are presently second on laliga. Kudos to xavi and his wards for picking themselves up
Yes, I agree, the future is bright for Barca. Xavi is top quality.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance / Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return / Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.