Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,215 members, 7,807,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike (53751 Views)

Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles / How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by solexyy: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
NOTHING LASTS 4EVA
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Somebody said if you take away nukes that Russian military is just like Nigerian military grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by DerrickzB: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
railone:
If you read the capability of this ship on paper and how it's hyped like this... You would think it's the be all do all.

Small neptune missile, e fall yakata for sea bed.

Just like their overhyped tanks that can't withstand small javelin.

At this point, Russia is just North Korea with land mass. Convince me if I am wrong
[/s]

Did you read in detail or you just ran to display your character here

1 Like

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by shegra58: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lovenorth:
Expect aggressive Russian response
Yes by going after civilians
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Igbofam: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Appleyard:
Ukraine did not sink the ship. Even the US said they cannot verify the Ukrainian claim. That ship probably ran into a floating mine or had some internal incidents that led to the explosion. Ukraine lied it sunk it from the word go, but how do you tow a ship that is already sunk?

Whatever, the ship was lost on its way being towed to port. So a loss is a loss. At least, it proves the Russians are more honest with their losses compared to Ukraine who claimed to have only lost 1000+ soldiers since the war began. And I guess they have not lost any plane, ship or machine.

grin This one is still in self denial grin

Ukraine actually first announced that they shot missiles at the warship about an hour before Russia came with their denial.

So tell me how Ukraine knew the ship was struck before Russia did if they were not the ones who fired on it? cheesy

Ukraine knew the exact condition of the ship and that it was sinking but Russia kept denying it. Now has it not sunk and has Russia not confirmed what Ukraine said?

Make you try dey use the brain inside your skull even though I know you are bleeding and hurt from self denial cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by boyfrank: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
railone:
If you read the capability of this ship on paper and how it's hyped like this... You would think it's the be all do all.

At this point, Russia is just North Korea with land mass. Convince me if I am wrong

Russia is Nigeria with snow and nukes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Yankee101: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Big shame sha

Flag carrier down

If Russia didn't have nuclear weapons Russia wouldn't really be a formidable army

The genocide has to stop

Enough!!!

9 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Ilamina(f): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Russian girls are beautiful
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by IGBOSON1: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Isn’t that supposed to be their flagship destroyer!?

4 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Kingsteve(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Where are the Putin zombies?
I guess this one isn't propaganda after all, or...is it? grin

Mad people!

*SPITS*

7 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by efficiencie(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
It's funny how this war is being promoted on both sides. Will sinking a Russian warship end the war? People have been displaced, civilians have been turned to soldiers, the carnage is real yet many are cheerleading from the comfort of their homes. By the time this war is over Ukraine would have been reduced to rubble or we would be hiding in underground shelters from nuclear fallout.
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by grandstar(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
yrex01:
Na why I like russia bout this war, they always come out plain even gave estimates of soldiers lost in war but till tomorrow wester makes it look like nothing spoil for ukrain just to make country like Finland n co end like ukrain.
Evil west

Why will you support reporting from a country where there's limited freedom of the press a d journalists murdered? Why many of you regard Russian reportage as honest just beggars belief. Why threaten journalists if they told the truth?

People believe what they want to believe.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by donbrowser(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
bakar007:

Western Keypad warriors will start celebrating as usual , there many more where this ship comes from.

That's Russia's biggest ship bro

6 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ilamina:
Russian girls are beautiful
Just as you are.
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by donbrowser(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Igbofam:

And the bottom of the black sea is big enough to accommodate all of them grin

grin grin
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by kamtamark(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
We have a set of people here that follow the winning country, the support Ukraine if they are wining and same for Russia. The headline controls them.
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by boyfrank: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
grandstar:
Frankly speaking, I see warships as sitting ducks. They are easy targets. They are very large and very slow compared to tanks or fighter jets for instance.

A rain of laser guided missiles from afar should be able to take one down.

Just my 2 cents. It's not my field.

You are correct, but western nations practice combine arms, a tactics where the airforce, navy and infantry are supporting each other. You can't catch their ships unware because the fighter jets are close. Russia seems to be stuck in the 1980s tactics.

11 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by IGBOSON1: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
The Russian sailors were probably using bucket to frantically bail water out of the ship, but alas, they were fighting against the odds! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by bakar007: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
pargelenis:
Nairaland Putin puppets are confused and disoriented. Next they will claim that President Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had grin

Hahaha funny enough Buhari is more like Biden (confused and disoriented President ) now u dey deny Buhari , I remembered you voted for him in 2015 , nor lie.
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Pastorsmile: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Putin nukes may as be just toys. Imagine all the whole things written about this ship and yet, a catapult sunk it.

12 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by DerrickzB: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
railone:

I don’t think you read the full article bro!! After the missile hit the ship, there was a chain of explosions by the ship’s missiles!! It was this same ship they used to capture snake Island hope you know!! Just one Russia ship sank you guys are celebrating?? Lool.. smh!! Thousands of Ukrainian troops are surrendering and right now air raid alarm are roaring all over Ukraine!! It’s about to get bloody!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Maynman: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
DerrickzB:

I don’t think you read the full article bro!! After the missile hit the ship, there was a chain of explosions by the ship’s missiles!! It was this same ship they used to capture snake Island hope you know!! Just one Russia ship sank you guys are celebrating?? Lool.. smh!! Thousands of Ukrainian troops are surrendering and right now air raid alarm are roaring all over Ukraine!! It’s about to get bloody!!

How can a small missile hit a ship, I believe that kind of ship will have something that will shoot it off.

1 Like

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Mrtaye: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
layycon:

Putin is not an enemy. He is a big bro
Lolz your enemy will also sleep with your wife and children,is that also okay
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by sunkoye: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
For a great power military status.... that made us to believe that they are strong contender for super power....am embarrassed.
Like all brawl and no Brain. This is definitely a grade A miscalculations of the 21st century.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by boyfrank: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nyamiri:

Even Russia is not so stupid as to say this. You fools keep supporting Russia but you have never bought any Russian product in your life.

The only Russian product most of them know is AK rifles grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Eriokanmi: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Why did it take them so long ? Cowards
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by muykem: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
grandstar:
Frankly speaking, I see warships as sitting ducks. They are easy targets. They are very large and very slow compared to tanks or fighter jets for instance.

You don't understand military hardwares. Warship is being protected like a seat of government. Putin made a great mistake by invaded Ukraine, he thought USA will directly involve and ture it to world war. NATO will continue to hide under Ukraine to demilitarised Russia. This war will takes many years and will only end when USA has achieve their desire.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Yankee101: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
grandstar:

Not really. They have deterrence built in. The Navy operates with eyes from under water, to the surface and far into space. They were supposed to shoot down any incoming missiles, they didn't.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by tctrills: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
grandstar:

Yes, I have always suspected that they would have efficient missile defense systems. Their staying far from missile range also makes sense.

Thanks for the education.
Welcome
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Mrtaye: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
Lets just agree with you Russia is North Korea wit land mass but your super power couldn’t stand them that’s what baffles me grin grin grin grin
USA is the police of the world hence they would rather go through proxies....there is no declaration of war so it's pointless for USA to attack Russia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) / Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.