Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu (53062 Views)

Why Ganduje Can't Be Removed From Office Like Oshiomhole - APC / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by adelekeolu(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
PLEASE AHEAD
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by UncommonLogic: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
EkelediliBuhari:
Tinubu should halt his presidential aspiration and back Osibanjo for president

I believe if they come together osibanjo will win the mandate and become the next president of Nigeria
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Starkid3010(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
A man who served in Nigeria's most despised administration has the guts to run for the presidency.
Someone who should be sent from Aso Rock to Kiri and sentenced to spend the rest of his life in prison!!

"I will continue the leadership style of the most ineffective president in history (Buhari)," he said.

What an identical situation.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by mercyland93(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Just been sure that kperogi is a blatant liar who hasn't get his fact b4 going to press.
Anyway this is the reveal of the truth.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by dapadawee: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:
Don’t think Osibanjo need all this media PR .. is fruitless
Nigerians already know yoruba people ..

He’s tribalistic, religious bigot , corrupt .

Na normal n.. nothing new.

He should focus more on telling us how Buhari jonze and he will handle security better.. tell Nigerians tales jare ..
Your opinion
Remember there are other 30million eligible voters opinion

Forget Tinubu and his betrayal and son stories..
focus to collect ..

Yoruba sef

Power to the people .. 2023.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Zion243(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

He should focus more on telling us how Buhari jonze and he will handle security better.. tell Nigerians tales jare ..

focus to collect ..

Yoruba sef

Keep hating, small boy.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Gospel2Day: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Farooq has really ruffled feathers in the office of the vice president putting it on defensive mode ...

So they should keep quiet and let his fallacies appear to be true?
You know many people don't know how to process and scrutinize misinformation.
The Farooq guy is mischievous and his submission is misleading.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by lexy2014: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by dapadawee: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/osinbajos-office-like-a-mini-nigeria-balkisu-saidu/
I may not know anything in life. But I know something and no one can take it from me. Tinubu will never be Nigeria president
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by moodyguy: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Winters23:
grin

In 2015 they said Buhari will handle security and osinbajo will handle the economy.

But now same people are saying osinbajo is just a Vp with no power to handle economy…

grin
But its a fact nah.........the cabals didnt give him a breathing space
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by haslaw(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Farooq has really ruffled feathers in the office of the vice president putting it on defensive mode ...

Farooq has destroyed Osinbajo's political career and he is going no where.

Osinbajo has been exposed and we have seen him for who he truly is;

a religious extremist
a bigot
a liar
a failure

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Farooq is an idiot.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by TimmyA: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
But he is 100% far better than your useless, tribalistic, bigot, corrupt, nepotic buhari
Frigga13:

focus to collect ..

Yoruba sef

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by haslaw(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Righthussle:
Anyone who truly loves Nigeria will support Osinbajo.

007lss:
Omoluwabi tooto

EkelediliBuhari:

I believe if they come together osibanjo will win the mandate and become the next president of Nigeria

EkelediliBuhari:

Asking Osinbajo to run for presidency is the same as asking a Boko Haram commander to run for presidency. It is an insult to the sensibilities of sane Nigerians.
Osinbajo is a bigot and a religious extremist and should not be allowed near the seat of power.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by obajoey(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
join politics and suffer attacks
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by RexTramadol1: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
haslaw:

Farooq has destroyed Osinbajo's political career and he is going no where.

Osinbajo has been exposed and we have seen him for who he truly is;

a religious extremist
a bigot
a liar
a failure

I’m sure you don’t know the meaning of what you typed

You’re a Fido Fido theory of meaning definition of a failed education system

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Righthussle: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
haslaw:

Asking Osinbajo to run for presidency is the same as asking a Boko Haram commander to run for presidency. It is an insult to the sensibilities of sane Nigerians.
Osinbajo is a bigot and a religious extremist and should not be allowed near the seat of power.

Where were you when Buhari became president?
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Iamnorth: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
See! This long talk doesn't concern me! Its either Peter Obi becomes president or Buhari continues
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Osibanjo office like a mini Nigeria ..... watin she de actually talk ??
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by ElhassanAuyo: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Osinbajo all the way.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by mastermaestro(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
haslaw:

They need to check you into a mental facility as quickly as possible. Gibberish is a foremost sign of insanity.

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Impregnablefolk: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
PYO shpuld go and sit down. A woman must rule this time around
Abeg contest 4 President, we go vote u. I come in peace.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by tonididdy(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Meanwhile, Inside Tinubu's Office grin grin
comrade you are evil

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Freebills12: 12:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Why are you complaining, Tinibu is using the same strategy of propaganda he used against GEJ on Osibanjo. This is bitter and dirty politics.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by TheRareGem1(f): 12:50am On Apr 15, 2022
This is an old article but evergreen for the people who want to know how the VP and OVP is being operated

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Abelr123: 1:13am On Apr 15, 2022
Once again, I'm just here laughing at all of you. You all are the same folks that will criticize Buhari for Nepotism.

What percentage of the VPs appointees are NOT Yoruba. Just go through that list and compare his Yoruba and then Southern and then Northern appointments as a percentage of all appointments.

Pastor Boy Boy carry Buhari oil for head, and that's not a good thing. He is as bigoted, from the Yoruba angle, as Buhari is from the Northern... Buhari self diverse pass Bobo

Thanks
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by BERNIMOORE: 1:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Frigga13:

focus to collect ..

Yoruba sef

you're just dirty....not even worth replying... Because if they put you you on s bed you will still fall...
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Yankee101: 3:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Even so called Christians like daddy freeze, you can't forcefully christianize them talkess of Muslims

Christianity is based on love, tolerance and freedom. Infact freedom of choice is one of the major cornerstone of Christianity. If you trick someone like nairaland does when you comment on Muslims topics, it's not considered a conversion. And you can't force anyone. It must absolutely be by free choice.

The freedom to chose is what makes Christianity sweet. Very very sweet. It's so powerful that we will allow you preach to us anywhere in the world, but others can't because they'll lose almost all their members if they allow that freedom and stop threatening people who leave with death sentences

Revelation 3:20

And Jesus said...

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

He knocks, He dosen't break down doors!
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Dshocker(m): 3:28am On Apr 15, 2022
I will vote Osinbanjo 10× over Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.