Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! (2738 Views)

What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
If indeed wicked people and sinners will go to hell i.e have eternal life but in bearable pain, then there's no reason for me to forfeit the enjoyments of this life for some life in heaven.

After all, if I started doing contrary to God's will, I will still eternal life plus power to endure the pain and suffering in hell fire forever. I'll also be immortal!
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by blazingblender(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wait before
Where you a Christian??
Truely if the trumpet would sound
All of us will be heading straight to hell
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Ammishaddai: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
cornelboy:

If indeed wicked people and sinners will go to hell i.e have eternal life but in bearable pain, then there's no reason for me to forfeit the enjoyments of this life for some life in heaven.

After all, if I started doing contrary to God's will, I will still eternal life plus power to endure the pain and suffering in hell fire forever. I'll also be immortal!
You have an idea of what you wish for yourself . But try putting your hand in fire for 5 seconds and see if you can endure it.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by CoronaVirusPro: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Better enjoy your life

Their is no cat-fish pepper-soup and beer in death o. No cigarettes and fine ladies. Everybody be wearing white garment that you wont even see ass and boobs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Suspect1: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
cornelboy:

useless noise! I ever read.

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
cornelboy:

1. If indeed wicked people and sinners will go to hell i.e have eternal life but in bearable pain, then there's no reason for me to forfeit the enjoyments of this life for some life in heaven.

Please start by explaining to us the following:

1. Where do you get the idea from that the pain will be bearable?
2. Where do you get the idea from that you will have power yo endure the pain and suffering in eternal damnation?, undecided
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 1:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please start by explaining to us the following:

1. Where do you get the idea from that the pain will be bearable?
2. Where do you get the idea from that you will have power yo endure the pain and suffering in eternal damnation?, undecided

If the pain and torment will be forever, it's undoubtedly logical to say it's bearable and that God is the one that made it so. What do you think?
Cos in reality, when pain becomes too much, unbearable, it would kill. Since that won't happen in hell, definitely I will have my eternal life in a bearable torment.

Eternal life is eternal life

2 Likes

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 1:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Suspect1:
useless noise! I ever read.
Eternal life is eternal life Baba!

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by mariovito(m): 1:22am On Apr 15, 2022
I admire your pragmatic approach.

2 Likes

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 1:24am On Apr 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You have an idea of what you wish for yourself . But try putting your hand in fire for 5 seconds and see if you can endure it.

Religion invented hell bro.
The reward for sinners is eternal death (they will cease to exist) not eternal life in hell.

So if sinners and wicked people went to hell burning in fire for eternity, two things happen:
1. They have eternal life
2. They will be/are able to bear the pain for the eternity.

You wanna study the Bible with the JWs?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2022
mariovito:
I admire your pragmatic approach.
Thanks bro.
How long have you been in the TRUTH?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 1:30am On Apr 15, 2022
blazingblender:
Wait before
Where you a Christian??
Truely if the trumpet would sound
All of us will be heading straight to hell

If Jesus came today, the wicked would be judged and sent to Gehenna not "hell fire".
While the righteous will live forever on earth under Jesus's direct rule..
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by mariovito(m): 1:34am On Apr 15, 2022
I've always been skeptical as a kid.

But actively denounced the white man religion in 2014.

As an Anglican kid, I was confused when I get to school and find my other mates who are also Christians wearing rosaries, scapula, chaplets and all but I didn't wear one or needed to one.

That was where the confusion started.

cornelboy:

Thanks bro.
How long have you been in the TRUTH?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Better enjoy your life

Their is no cat-fish pepper-soup and beer in death o. No cigarettes and fine ladies. Everybody be wearing white garment that you wont even see ass and boobs.

I'm actually preparing myself to enjoy life forever.
Like even if I die now, I won't die forever. God will remember me and raise me from the dead and will live on earth forever under Jesus's direct rulership/government!
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 1:38am On Apr 15, 2022
mariovito:
I've always been skeptical as a kid.

But actively denounced the white man religion in 2014.

As an Anglican kid, I was confused when I get to school and find my other mates who are also Christians wearing rosaries, scapula, chaplets and all but I didn't wear one or needed to one.

That was where the confusion started.

Sorry for that.
Are you still in confusion and you want to JWs to assist you? They can help you see the TRUTH about God, life and the Bible.

I first thought you were one the Jehovah witnesses smiley

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Kobojunkie: 1:39am On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:
1. If the pain and torment will be forever, it's undoubtedly logical to say it's bearable and that God is the one that made it so. What do you think?

2. Cos in reality, when pain becomes too much, unbearable, it would kill. Since that won't happen in hell, definitely I will have my eternal life in a bearable torment.

Eternal life is eternal life
1. Please explain how undoubtedly logical it is to believe eternal torment bearable? undecided

2. I don't know what reality you refer to but I have seem patients who pretty much collapse from the painful torment of their existence only to have to wake up moments later to continue screaming in anguish. So, you will need to please explain how you consider a case such as the above bearable since the patient collapse rather give up the ghost. undecided
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 1:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Please explain how undoubtedly logical it is to believe eternal torment bearable? undecided

2. I don't know what reality you refer to but I have seem patients who pretty much collapse from the painful torment of their existence only to have to wake up moments later to continue screaming in anguish. So, you will need to please explain how you consider a case such as the above bearable since the patient collapse rather give up the ghost. undecided

If the patient didn't recover and continued to languish in pain, he would definitely give up the ghost. It would come to a point he wouldn't be able to bear.

But for hell fire just be there burning for eternity, they lord is your strength.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:
1. If the patient didn't recover and continued to languish in pain, he would definitely give up the ghost. It would come to a point he wouldn't be able to bear.

2. But for hell fire just be there burning for eternity, they lord is your strength.
1. After exactly how long, Dr cornelboy? Some of them have been writhing in pain for many many years, so how much longer before they die?, undecided

So how bearable do you consider their kind of pain? undecided

2. You still haven't explain exactly how the Lord is the strength of those who have to live in anguish, without ability to die or collapse nor sleep for eternity? undecided
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 2:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. After exactly how long, Dr cornelboy? Some of them have been writhing in pain for many many years, so how much longer before they die?, undecided

So how bearable do you consider their kind of pain? undecided

2. You still haven't explain exactly how the Lord is the strength of those who have to live in anguish, without ability to die or collapse nor sleep for eternity? undecided

If the pain is unbearable, they won't be burning forever in eternal life.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:
If the pain is unbearable, they won't be burning forever in eternal life.
How did you reach the above conclusion? undecided
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 2:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How did you reach the above conclusion? undecided

Check the dictionary of unendurable and unbearable.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Kobojunkie: 2:05am On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:
Check the dictionary of unendurable and unbearable.
According to collinsdictionary.com, see below. undecided
(ʌnbɛərəbəl ) adjective. If you describe something as unbearable, you mean that it is so unpleasant, painful, or upsetting that you feel unable to accept it or deal with it.
So, can you now explain how it you arrived at your previous conclusion?? undecided
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 2:14am On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to collinsdictionary.com, see below. undecided

So, can you now explain how it you arrived at your previous conclusion?? undecided
that you feel unable to accept it or deal with it.
What happens when you couldn't deal with it?
It becomes do overwhelming that it turns to something more fatal.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Kobojunkie: 2:20am On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:
What happens when you couldn't deal with it?
It becomes do overwhelming that it turns to something more fatal.
Where do you get this idea that unbearable pain is that which turns fatal? undecided

Have you ever visited a hospital before to see patients living with what many, even they themselves, refer to as unbearable pain to may ask how long they had to live that way with death nowhere in sight and euthanasia not an option available to them?. undecided
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by CoronaVirusPro: 2:38am On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

I'm actually preparing myself to enjoy life forever.
Like even if I die now, I won't die forever. God will remember me and raise me from the dead and will live on earth forever under Jesus's direct rulership/government!

The bible tells us the dead and the living have nothing in common.

You will be going to garden of Eden to eat fruits and drink water till rapture comes.

No Ogbono, Egusi, palm wine, banga, white soup
No palm-wine, Hennessy, champagne or whisky
No goat meat, cow-tail or cat-fish pepper-soup.

Most of all, No sex, peniss will just be there for nothing sake.

Enjoy life please! Heaven cannot offer more than what's on Earth

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by mariovito(m): 3:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Oh, no, I'm not JW.

And thanks for your offer, but I'll have to decline. I'm no longer religious. I'm nonbeliever at the moment.

cornelboy:

Sorry for that.
Are you still in confusion and you want to JWs to assist you? They can help you see the TRUTH about God, life and the Bible.

I first thought you were one the Jehovah witnesses smiley
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Suspect1: 4:44am On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:
Eternal life is eternal life Baba!
noise indeed.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 7:12am On Apr 15, 2022
Suspect1:
noise indeed.
Your also making noise.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2022
mariovito:
Oh, no, I'm not JW.

And thanks for your offer, but I'll have to decline. I'm no longer religious. I'm nonbeliever at the moment.

Don't be religious just come know the TRUTH.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

The bible tells us the dead and the living have nothing in common.

You will be going to garden of Eden to eat fruits and drink water till rapture comes.

No Ogbono, Egusi, palm wine, banga, white soup
No palm-wine, Hennessy, champagne or whisky
No goat meat, cow-tail or cat-fish pepper-soup.

Most of all, No sex, peniss will just be there for nothing sake.

Enjoy life please! Heaven cannot offer more than what's on Earth

See bro. The garden and earth was on this earth. God created the first man to dominate. He sinnec an brough death to all of us.

In death, we'll be unconscious, no activities. But God will later raise the righteous up to live forever on this same earth (regenerated earth). The difference is that, there won't be any form of evil in the new earth and God will rule it directly. Everyone will live in eternal peace. Everyone will have abundance of food, good shelter etc.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by mariovito(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Don't be religious just come know the TRUTH.

Nah mahn, not going down that warren anymore.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where do you get this idea that unbearable pain is that which turns fatal? undecided

Have you ever visited a hospital before to see patients living with what many, even they themselves, refer to as unbearable pain to may ask how long they had to live that way with death nowhere in sight and euthanasia not an option available to them?. undecided

If people would burn in hell forever, it would definitely be an endurable pain in immortality and eternal life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 / Need George Adegboye's Messages On Cds,tapes: / Happy October Enlargement Campaign To Assemblies Of God Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.