Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! (10108 Views)

Ibadan Muslims Defy Sultan’s Directive, Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayer On Wednesday / Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video) / Fasting is not accepted if one doesn’t pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by duullie88(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Shut up! You're saying rubbish. Go back to your Alfa who taught you that, that every shit he taught was all rubbish and you were just getting to know right now. In case you don't know, fasting isn't really compulsory but I know your empty headed Alfa won't tell you that. What the fasting really trying to achieve is abtrain from sin not for us to go hungry really. Stop saying rubbish, if you don't know, you keep quiet ok!

Fasting during ramadan isnt compulsory?, part of the 5 pillars of islam..retrace ur steps if truly u r a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by HeavenVGate: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
aumeehn:
and who even said you will be questioned? Talkless of stopping you. I already know you are a Yoruba Muslim from your post, because most of you are just Religious hypocrites. You will never announce moon sighting or lead others in prayers.
Who listens to the announcement of moon sighting from sultan far sokoto state? I'm a Westerner and you expect me to wait for announcement from someone in far sokoto? Does that make any sense? Listen! I deliberately delayed my fasting because I'm not gonna be that stupid to wait for one from the north to tell me when to start fasting. No Northern can lead prayer for me... F**kin' set of religion fanatics.
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by HeavenVGate: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
duullie88:

Fasting during ramadan isnt compulsory?, part of the 5 pillars of islam..retrace ur steps if truly u r a muslim
Hu Huh? Tell me more grin grin
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by ashawopikin(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
HitSong:
That's true.

Meanwhile, They said Islam for Muslims yet many of you fools will still come here to post rubbish.
EVERYTHING NA CRUISE...

You've not finished removing the log of wood in your eyes...

You will take an oath as to being a Muslim just because you want to post rubbish. You will even be calling out Seun to remove the oath as if Nairaland is your father land. If you're not okay with it, can't you just fuçk off or pass.

You fools will just be bringing curses to your generations, if una life problem start now, you people will start blaming village People.
with all these foul language, your fasting don spoil grin grin
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by Alamkir: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
aumeehn:
skipping prayer because of customers wink wink wink typical Yoruba Muslim. You like Christianity but you can't convert? Hahahaha stop stressing yourself, by mere liking it, you have already converted. Oga you are an apostate. Better start going to church on Sundays to cement your new found belief.

Rasul (SAW) also said anyone who believes in allah and his messenger and does only good Deed is going Heaven. Allah is not unjust
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by wumi2017(f): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
May Almighty Allah make it easy for us .. Allahunmo Aamin

2 Likes

Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by TeeGentle(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
jidamsel43:
Why are Christians envious of Muslims?
They will never comment on their thread but rush to the Muslim thread to exhibit their ignorance
U get it
I don't know what is their problem

1 Like

Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by hajimosho(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
aumeehn:
and who even said you will be questioned? Talkless of stopping you. I already know you are a Yoruba Muslim from your post, because most of you are just Religious hypocrites. You will never announce moon sighting or lead others in prayers.

° Firstly, he is not a Muslim, his aim is to cause disaffection towards your fellow ikhwaan and make you judge them unjustly.

° A practicing Muslim knows fully well that Salaat is Fard and leaving it intentionally for any reason whatsoever is an act of Kufr.

° Don't engage in discussions on matters of religion those who take your Deen for a joke. They are in manifest error.

1 Like

Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by Alaefulu(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nawa ooo,reason why it is strongly adviced for one to seat in front of a sound teacher and acquire Islamic knowledge, imagine me being told of believing in Allah and his messenger and doing good will get me to jennah without salat and fasting...
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by iamrealdeji(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Stop making Islam so tedious in the faces of Christians. That's why I like Christians I just can't convert ni. With this, you can't win a single soul to Islam and I beginning to believe that those who converted to Muslim was done using force or some kind of juju because no one will hear all this and would still wanna join. I'm a Muslim, when I'm in my shop, I can't leave it and go to pray because of my customers, are you saying I should not bother to fast at all? Bullshit! Anything quote outside Qur'an, I won't accept it be it from whoever said it. Bullshit!
Bro,dont let anyone discourage you. Islam is beautiful and organized. Consult knowledgeable people and holy Quran. Islam is the best religion in the world and the fastest growing religion in the world according to statisticians. If you miss prayers,you make up with lots of Nafils(Nafila) in the day or at night and try your best not to miss prayers. I understand the situation of the country that prevents 100% dedication to religious practises. But try and make many nafils. Non of worship is wasted and all your good deeds count in the eyes of Allah,avoid bad deeds too

1 Like

Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by Breadandpeppers(f): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abdullah36:

Allah says
يريد الله بكم اليسر و لا يريد بكم العسر
Meaning: Allah intends for you ease and he does not want to make things difficult for you

So even if we are prescribed 1-½-1 that's what we will do
grin una for no fast at all na
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by Lukay99: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Stop making Islam so tedious in the faces of Christians. That's why I like Christians I just can't convert ni. With this, you can't win a single soul to Islam and I beginning to believe that those who converted to Muslim was done using force or some kind of juju because no one will hear all this and would still wanna join. I'm a Muslim, when I'm in my shop, I can't leave it and go to pray because of my customers, are you saying I should not bother to fast at all? Bullshit! Anything quote outside Qur'an, I won't accept it be it from whoever said it. Bullshit!

Where do I start? Quick question, what is the meaning of Islam? Since you're a Muslim as mentioned by you. I believe you already know Islam simply means to fully submit to rule/will of God(Allah). It have to come from your heart to submit to the rule of Allah. Even Prophet Muhammad(saw) couldn't convert/force his very own uncle(Abu Talib) to Islam. Allah specifically told Prophet Muhammad(saw) in the Quran that his job as Allah Messenger is just to inform the people about the message of Islam and definitely not to force him or anyone to become Muslim. Only God(Allah) can make people become Muslim and definitely not Prophet Muhammad(saw) and definitely not me or you or boko haram or isis.

God revealed: (Quran 9/113) It is not for the Prophet Muhammad(saw) and those who have believed to ask forgiveness for the polytheists(non Muslims), even if they were relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are companions of Hellfire.

God(Allah) made a revelation about Abu Talib, saying to His Messenger Muhammad(saw) Quran "(28/56) Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.

We as Muslims definitely cannot and should not force anyone to become Muslim. They can become Muslim only if Allah wills it himself.

You also mentioned you only go by the Quran only and not the hadiths. Its impossible for you to be a muslim and still claim you only follow Quran. Let me ask you some questions Sir or Madam.
1- what breaks the ones fast according to the Quran?
2- The Quran mentioned Muslims should observed five daily Salah, how do you describe the process of making Salah according to the Quran only?
3- how do you perform wudu(ablution) according to the Quran?
4- the Quran asked Muslims to perform Hajj if they have the means. What's the process of Hajj according to the Quran?

You see i can go on and on with this questions. My points is, Islam with just only Quran is incomplete without the hadiths even the Quran itself ordered you to follow Prophet Muhammad teachings(hadiths)

Quran 3/31
(O Messenger Muhammad!) Tell people: 'If you indeed love Allah, follow me(Muhammad), and Allah will love you and will forgive you your sins. Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate.'

Islam is definitely not a rigid religion. The same hadiths(sayings of Muhammad(saw)) that you refused to follow explained to Muslims that if you have a valid reason for not being able to go out to the Masjid to pray then you can pray wherever you are and in your case you can pray in your shop whenever you don't have customers to attend to. It takes about 5 minutes to pray. About the same time to take a cigarette break.

There's a very good reason the Quran itself says if you truly love Allah then follow Muhammad, its for your very own good. Prophet Muhammad(saw) is dead today but we have his teachings recorded in the hadiths and that's what we have today. We use hadiths to follow Muhammad(saw) as Allah ordered us in the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by RightChannel: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
You should emulate the messenger of allah that fondlė, kiss, sex aishat while fasting
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by aumeehn: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
hajimosho:

° Firstly, he is not a Muslim, his aim is to cause disaffection towards your fellow ikhwaan and make you judge them unjustly.

° A practicing Muslim knows fully well that Salaat is Fard and leaving it intentionally for any reason whatsoever is an act of Kufr.

° Don't engage in discussions on matters of religion those who take your Deen for a joke. They are in manifest error.
thank you brother. Jazakallahu Khair.
Ramadan Kareem

1 Like

Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by Amspecial: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Fastest growing religion lol. Because u give birth like pigs after marrying 10 times by so doing creating poverty.
Try converting adult not forcing rubbish on children. The only way Islam can grow is through jihad that was why ur so called "prophet" was a babarian.
Thank you.
duullie88:

Nothing like fasting and not praying, if you dont pray ur fast is just hunger strike, dis isnt rocket science.. Plus islam doesnt have to conform to what other religions want.. Err man with him religion and FYI islam is the fastest growing religion
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by Mofatg: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Islam is good
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by Praktikals(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
HitSong:
That's true.

Meanwhile, They said Islam for Muslims yet many of you fools will still come here to post rubbish.
EVERYTHING NA CRUISE...

You've not finished removing the log of wood in your eyes...

You will take an oath as to being a Muslim just because you want to post rubbish. You will even be calling out Seun to remove the oath as if Nairaland is your father land. If you're not okay with it, can't you just fuçk off or pass.

You fools will just be bringing curses to your generations, if una life problem start now, you people will start blaming village People.
Be calming down. A true religion teaches tolerance.
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by Praktikals(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Is you leave islam, we will kill you!
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by duullie88(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Amspecial:
Fastest growing religion lol. Because u give birth like pigs after marrying 10 times by so doing creating poverty.
Try converting adult not forcing rubbish on children. The only way Islam can grow is through jihad that was why ur so called "prophet" was a babarian.
Thank you.

LOL, u made me laugh
Am not here to spew hate or ignorance...Google is your friend
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:09am On Apr 16, 2022
RightChannel:
You should emulate the messenger of allah that fondlė, kiss, sex aishat while fasting

For your mind, you've said something reasonable
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by RightChannel: 5:40am On Apr 17, 2022
oaugraduate1234:

For your mind, you've said something reasonable

So what I said is not reasonable right, or your prophet never did such while fasting?
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:38am On Apr 17, 2022
RightChannel:

So what I said is not reasonable right, or your prophet never did such while fasting?

Remember that one day, you shall stand in front of your Lord and you shall be questioned over this comment of yours.
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by littleguy444: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Dear brother no matter how hard it might seem try and complete your prayers if even not at their appointed time may Allah be your strength.
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by littleguy444: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Bro,dont let anyone discourage you. Islam is beautiful and organized. Consult knowledgeable people and holy Quran. Islam is the best religion in the world and the fastest growing religion in the world according to statisticians. If you miss prayers,you make up with lots of Nafils(Nafila) in the day or at night and try your best not to miss prayers. I understand the situation of the country that prevents 100% dedication to religious practises. But try and make many nafils. Non of worship is wasted and all your good deeds count in the eyes of Allah,avoid bad deeds too
thanks bro for the encouragement.
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by littleguy444: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
aumeehn:
Seriously I fear you.go and read Surat abassa and learn more
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by HeavenVGate: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
littleguy444:
Dear brother no matter how hard it might seem try and complete your prayers if even not at their appointed time may Allah be your strength.
Thanks brother. That's what I do. May Allah continue be our strength
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by RightChannel: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
oaugraduate1234:

Remember that one day, you shall stand in front of your Lord and you shall be questioned over this comment of yours.

Even Muhammad shall stand before Jesus Christ and he would be questions over his atrocities he commited while alive
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
RightChannel:

Even Muhammad shall stand before Jesus Christ and he would be questions over his atrocities he commited while alive

I pity you. It's better you repent to God for the lies you fabricated against the holy Prophet Muhammad SAW.

I will want you to make research on who is Prophet Muhammad and what the non Muslims say about him.

I think that will upgrade your thinking and stop being brainwashed by some short sighted fools.
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by RightChannel: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2022
oaugraduate1234:

I pity you. It's better you repent to God for the lies you fabricated against the holy Prophet Muhammad SAW.

I will want you to make research on who is Prophet Muhammad and what the non Muslims say about him.

I think that will upgrade your thinking and stop being brainwashed by some short sighted fools.

You should pity yourself and your holy prophet that was poisoned to death.. Your holy prophet was not sure of his end aftermath, he was clueless and hopeless while Jesus Christ promised his followers eternal life after death

Quran 46:9

Say, `I am no innovation among Messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow what is revealed to me; and I am but a plain Warner.
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
RightChannel:

You should pity yourself and your holy prophet that was poisoned to death.. Your holy prophet was not sure of his end aftermath, he was clueless and hopeless while Jesus Christ promised his followers eternal life after death

Quran 46:9

Say, `I am no innovation among Messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow what is revealed to me; and I am but a plain Warner.

Guy, I pity what your eternal life will be.

You better repent before it becomes very late.
Re: Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! by RightChannel: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2022
oaugraduate1234:

Guy, I pity what your eternal life will be.

You better repent before it becomes very late.

Don't pity what my eternal life will be, my Lord Jesus Christ promised me eternal life aftermath while your paedophile prophet in collaboration with his idol called allah promised you and your fellow Muslims 72 virgins each, how are you sure these virgins are real? can you answer this

You mean I should repent by joining you guys in fighting jihad thereby killing innocent souls for the idol muhammad brought for you called allah with the aim of mingle and meeting with 72 virgins in aljannah? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Do Not Compare Yourself With Others! / Sultan Announces October 15 as Eid-ul- Adha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.