Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? (30631 Views)

Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by simpleseyi: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
advocatejare:
Smoochin is permitted according to the Sunnah of Rosulilah

Even fuccking Asewo is permissive.
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by DeepSight(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
yrex01:
I don't know why y'all so obsessed with islam. if it's fake fast pls do it for two days

Joker. I regularly go weeks without a jot of food just because of my mood, and I am not even religious.
Now the truth is because I do that, I am aware that the body does weaken and the spirit does strengthen through such a process. It becomes more alive, or perhaps you become more sensitive to it, absent the weight of the physical burden - which has been reduced by being denied. This often takes one to an intensely spiritual place.

This cannot be achieved with the sort of over-feeding before dawn and after dusk which happens with Islamic fasting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by Antiislaam(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Muhammad used to suck aisha’s tongue during fast in Ramadan, what a shame..

1 Like

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by alfarouq(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
DeepSight:

Joker. I regularly go weeks without a jot of food just because of my mood, and I am not even religious.
Now the truth is because I do that, I am aware that the body does weaken and the spirit does strengthen through such a process. It becomes more alive, or perhaps you become more sensitive to it, absent the weight of the physical burden - which has been reduced by being denied. This often takes one to an intensely spiritual place.

This cannot be achieved with the sort of over-feeding before dawn and after dusk which happens with Islamic fasting.

Why don't you you abstain from food and drink from just 6:00 am to 6:00PM for a week straight.

Don't just stay away from food but food and water. Don't put anything in your mouth.

And don't do it from 6 PM to 6AM but from 6:00 AM to 6 PM, then we can have this discussion after that.

1 Like

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by kolakolex: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
simpleseyi:
Ehn nah.

You can go to Allen and carry plenty Olosho. Awon Omo Esu.

U can have sex with your wives at night after breaking fast.

Those without wives are not allowed to have sex with girl friends.

Olosho is not allowed for both married and single.

Try to read and understand next time

3 Likes

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by yrex01(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
DeepSight:

that's your own personal problem. I don't why you lots like poke nosing to what doesn't concern you.

2 Likes

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by DeepSight(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
yrex01:
that's your own personal problem. I don't why you lots like poke nosing to what doesn't concern you.

Islam is an alarming concern of every person of good conscience in the world today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by DeepSight(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
alfarouq:

Why don't you you abstain from food and drink from just 6:00 am to 6:00PM for a week straight.

Don't just stay away from food but food and water. Don't put anything in your mouth.

And don't do it from 6 PM to 6AM but from 6:00 AM to 6 PM, then we can have this discussion after that.

Nothing special to it, once one is sufficiently hydrated before starting my brother. There's science to this.

1 Like

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by MaziOfPH(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
My neighbor that is a muslim has been nacking his galfrd non-stop every night since fasting started, i think i will have to print this and go show him because the disturbance every night is getting too much

3 Likes

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by yrex01(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
DeepSight:

Islam is an alarming concern of every person of good conscience in the world today.
it's only foolish fellow that will ignore global warming & founder of covid n HIV n say Islam is world problem all in the name of christianity that the words christianity itself not in the bible and jesus that his real name was also ignored in the bible.
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by DeepSight(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
yrex01:
it's only foolish fellow that will ignore global warming & founder of covid n HIV n say Islam is world problem all in the name of christianity that the words christianity itself not in the bible and jesus that his real name was also ignored in the bible.

I don't know how you brought Christianity into anything I have said. That's so limited and expected. FYI, I am not a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by Dpleaser: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
DeepSight:

Now, I see we have a lot of inconsistency in Christianity and their books with different version and messages.

Islam is a religion of Allah. Revealed through prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the Qur'an.
The Qur'an thought us to believe in all prophet including Jesus Christ, meaning a Muslim must believe in the prophethood of Jesus. That's why Muslim do not talk back to you guys especially when you insult Islam.
Now about fasting
Even if you can deny yourself of food for 3weeks, it doesn't matter. What matter is that you obey your lord according to his command. The instruction never tell us to fast without eating alone but start the fast at a specific time of the day and end it at a specific time, we should also fast being cautious of our eyes, mind, touches, actions and so on.
The most important part of our religion is our intention, that is, you're doing what you do because your lord has ordered you to and not because you can do more.
Allah does not have a use for making us hungry but having the fear of him in all we do.
Also, I think we really need to start minding our business, they just ended christian fasting and Muslims never condemned any part of the process, I don't know why u find joy in criticizing

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by DeepSight(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dpleaser:

Please amend your post to correctly show the portion that is my quote and the portion that is your response separately.

Do this urgently so that no one mistakes your written English for mine.
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by GreatAxeMan: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
The beauty of Islam is to do the opposite of what Islam teaches? Is that why muslims consume more food during fasting than when they're not fasting?

Lukgaf:

That's one of the beautifies of Islam

1 Like

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by GreatAxeMan: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
What does this nonsense even mean? I asked why muslims eat more food during fasting than they do during non fasting.

vedaxcool:
I am sorry Muslim fasting has impact user experience with life, however should you choose to upgrade to premium you will enjoy premium fasting mode.

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by yrex01(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
DeepSight:

I don't know how you brought Christianity into anything I have said. That's so limited and expected. FYI, I am not a Christian.
if you're not a Christian then you must be part of the most deluded people. face front

1 Like

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by Alamkir: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sex with illegal partner is not permissible Ramadan or not
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by ashawopikin(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
But I sight one of my yoruba muslim friend for ashawo joint last night shocked

1 Like

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by alfarouq(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
DeepSight:

Nothing special to it, once one is sufficiently hydrated before starting my brother. There's science to this.

OK. Just do it and give yourself a honest feedback.
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by advocatejare(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
simpleseyi:

Even fuccking Asewo is permissive.
grin
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by theTranslator: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lukgaf:

That's one of the beautifies of Islam
@yrex01 alfarouq I do not believe in any Abrahamic religion. I am more like a traditionalist. Will I go to hell?
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by theTranslator: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Antiislaam:
Muhammad used to suck aisha’s tongue during fast in Ramadan, what a shame..
lol
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by theTranslator: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
alfarouq:

look here. When I was in school I go about 15 hours without food. From around 9pm to around 4pm daily in school. I usually eat about ₦200 snacks. And eat well in the evening and night. I don't feel any fatigue even playing in school. That's just what I like.bi only stopped when I finished sec school. What you guys call fasting is actually bad for the body. Sleeping almost immediately after eating heavily is destruction. Pardon my typos and grammer.

1 Like

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by Friend22(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
suffering:
Many Muslims do it. They do it also with Christian women. Fornication is allowed so far a human being is alive.

Allah is indeed Great for giving humans brain, but it seems this one left his own under his feet.
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by Friend22(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
So what exactly is the essence of this fasting?
Fasting is supposed to be about self denial from food and pleasure, yet muslims eat more food during their fasting and have more sex.

It's very funny to see how every major food company increases the amount of advertisements towards muslims during the time when they're supposed to be limiting the amount of food they consume.

How is your business what we do?!
Huh?!

Fasting is not meant to punish us ,but meant to teach us self restraint.
We delay and our predawn meal and we quicken the breaking of the fast and this is well documented in Islam.

If you were to ask simple straight forward questions I guess you will get the appropriate answers to them without sweating.

So,fasting is not meant to punish us just like Allah said (translation of the meaning):

"The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful."
Qur'an 2:185

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by Lukgaf(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
theTranslator:
@yrex01 alfarouq I do not believe in any Abrahamic religion. I am more like a traditionalist. Will I go to hell?

Yes if you die and not a Muslim
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by GreatAxeMan: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
I forgot I was dealing with muslims whose brains operate like a car with a bad battery, so let me lower my standards.

According to the Daily Trust which is a muslim owned newspaper, traders in Kano stated that the reason why food prices escalate during Ramadan is because supply of food cannot satisfy demand.

So the question is, why are muslims eating more food and having a greater demand for food at a time when they are supposed to be abstaining from it? Does that even make sense?

Friend22:

How is your business what we do?!
Huh?!

Fasting is not meant to punish us ,but meant to teach us self restraint.
We delay and our predawn meal and we quicken the breaking of the fast and this is well documented in Islam.

If you were to ask simple straight forward questions I guess you will get the appropriate answers to them without sweating.

So,fasting is not meant to punish us just like Allah said (translation of the meaning):

"The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful."
Qur'an 2:185

2 Likes

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by theTranslator: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lukgaf:

Yes if you die and not a Muslim
okay
So all my and your ansectors that died before the jihads went straight to hell?
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by AIT1(m): 1:41am On Apr 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I forgot I was dealing with muslims whose brains operate like a car with a bad battery, so let me lower my standards.

According to the Daily Trust which is a muslim owned newspaper, traders in Kano stated that the reason why food prices escalate during Ramadan is because supply of food cannot satisfy demand.

So the question is, why are muslims eating more food and having a greater demand for food at a time when they are supposed to be abstaining from it? Does that even make sense?

I don’t like doing this but I will, just to enlighten you- although, I know you will stick with what you believe in.

First of all, fasting in the month of Ramadan is not basically to “kill” yourself with hunger. The major reason while we are commanded to fast is to increase in piety and help people around you with the fear of God.

Fasting itself does not have a particular pattern, there are several dozens of fasting methods, intermittent fasting, water fasting among others. I feel you don’t have the right to choose for the muslims how they observe their own fast, it is part of the religion- after all, you don’t criticize the christians for going to the church only on Sundays while the muslims observe 5 daily salat.

It is also important for you to know that Islam fasting is not only on food intake compared to other forms of fasting. A fasting Muslim will fast with his eyes, tongue, leg, private part, etc., as you must guide yourself away from things these parts of the body can make you do and invalidate your fast.

For food prices that increases, that’s normal in Nigeria, also, people will tend to buy foodstuffs because they will want to try and eat better food during “sahur” and “iftar” as against anything belle take during normal days. Also, most people give out charity especially in foodstuffs to people that don’t have during this period, so, price will increase from the demand and supply law in economics.

So, you see, you can’t dictate for the Muslims how they observe their fast, because what the fast entails is much more than the food you are emphasizing on. And no matter what you eat during Ramadan fasting, you will still come out pale after Ramadan, that has been proven several times.

If after reading this, you continue to emphasize on food intake during Ramadan for Muslims, then I would say maybe you are just hypocritical.

Salam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by Lukgaf(m): 4:38am On Apr 16, 2022
theTranslator:
okay
So all my and your ansectors that died before the jihads went straight to hell?

Yes except if Islamic message was not brought to them. Allah will not punish them if they do not know about the existence of the religion..but if they are aware and they still die as Kaafir, then they will go to hell. This is our creed
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by Friend22(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Very simple:
The increase in food demand its simply because we have more mouths to feed like: the poor and the needy, and people do more charitable work such food supply during this period.

One thing that confuses you non Muslims is that you think our form or fasting is dry fasting,No!
Ours is more like a said before a method of self restraint not total abstinence.

We eat predawn meal called sahur and we break our fast after sunset with food called Iftar.
And there ate several medical and scientific research that supports this form of our fasting.

A point that is noteworthy here is,It's just natural that people simply replenish their lost energy by consuming more after a long period of abstinence.

And a final point, since its a global occasion, more people will require food unlike any other time.
Re: Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? by Friend22(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2022
AIT1:

I don’t like doing this but I will, just to enlighten you- although, I know you will stick with what you believe in.

First of all, fasting in the month of Ramadan is not basically to “kill” yourself with hunger. The major reason while we are commanded to fast is to increase in piety and help people around you with the fear of God.

Fasting itself does not have a particular pattern, there are several dozens of fasting methods, intermittent fasting, water fasting among others. I feel you don’t have the right to choose for the muslims how they observe their own fast, it is part of the religion- after all, you don’t criticize the christians for going to the church only on Sundays while the muslims observe 5 daily salat.

It is also important for you to know that Islam fasting is not only on food intake compared to other forms of fasting. A fasting Muslim will fast with his eyes, tongue, leg, private part, etc., as you must guide yourself away from things these parts of the body can make you do and invalidate your fast.

For food prices that increases, that’s normal in Nigeria, also, people will tend to buy foodstuffs because they will want to try and eat better food during “sahur” and “iftar” as against anything belle take during normal days. Also, most people give out charity especially in foodstuffs to people that don’t have during this period, so, price will increase from the demand and supply law in economics.

So, you see, you can’t dictate for the Muslims how they observe their fast, because what the fast entails is much more than the food you are emphasizing on. And no matter what you eat during Ramadan fasting, you will still come out pale after Ramadan, that has been proven several times.

If after reading this, you continue to emphasize on food intake during Ramadan for Muslims, then I would say maybe you are just hypocritical.

Salam.

My brother thank you, some of these nairalanders are trouble makers .
You hardly see Muslims scrutinising their faith the way they do to us;as if Muslims spending their money to buy food to feed their families ever asked him for one naira.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know / "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.