Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth (849 Views)

Did Jesus Truly Go Up In His Physical Body Like Rocket Going Into Other Planets? / Is Jesus Truly God? Mark 1:35 / When Was Jesus Truly Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2022
I have been wondering if the bible teachings about Jesus Christ are all true or am I the one not understanding it.

Why are there so Much suffering among the people he died For with no guarantee that they will make heaven. ? I'm example of One of them because I have been sick for many years,pain in Brain ,hallucination, confusion,depression and I have been praying to God in the name of Jesus who the bible say he came to save us.

I really don't understand, everyday people say that God send them to save lost soul ,does it mean that my own soul is not important to God, or that he has chosen few people he's going to save.

Many people (men of God) have prayed for me but nothing positive came out of their prayer. Right now am tired of being given false hope.

Just look at the whole world is preparing to celebrate the crusification , death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Yet The same Lord looking for who to save Ve not attended to me for more than 10 years now. What offense have I committed that he won't be able to forgive me at least in honour of people who prayed for me in his name?

The bible say God is merciful. I know the bible say he has created All things for His pleasure. Does it mean that My suffering making him happy. I don't understand.

Why is my suffering this much if Jesus Christ truely died for my sake?
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by immortalcrown(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2022
The death of Jesus is to give you the chance to make heaven after your existence on earth. Accepting or rejecting Jesus is mainly about hell and heaven.
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
The death of Jesus is to give you the chance to make heaven after your existence on earth. Accepting or rejecting Jesus is mainly about hell and heaven.
so he don't actually care about what we are passing through.
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by sonmvayina(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Maybe this will clear your doubt..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2022
You only need to be patient my friend.
The suffering you're going through today has been there right after Adam and Eve decided to start setting standards for their fellow humans. All humans are facing the same system but because we do have some relief most humans do portray themselves as if they don't have any problem yet sickness, oldage and death is affecting all of us one way or another.
So Jesus' death will remove all these evil things but then obedient mankind have to wait and exercise faith in Jesus' Sacrifice.
How?
Adam is our father who brought billions into the problem we are facing globally today but if anyone wants to return to the condition God placed man in the beginning all you have to do is make Jesus your role model by trying as much as possible to imitate him in thoughts, words and actions, because he is only human who perfectly obeyed God without any doubt he stood firm till death in obedience to God {1Peter 2:21} so just as God remembered him in the grave and raised him back to life for his obedience {Hebrews 5:7} all those who follows his footsteps will also be remembered and brought back to life again after God has destroyed evil and all it's perpetrators {Psalms 37:7-11} but then we will live forever in Paradise on planet earth! Psalms 37:29

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You only need to be patient my friend.
The suffering you're going through today has been there right after Adam and Eve decided to start setting standards for their fellow humans. All humans are facing the same system but because we do have some relief most humans do portray themselves as if they don't have any problem yet sickness, oldage and death is affecting all of us one way or another.
So Jesus' death will remove all these evil things but then obedient mankind have to wait and exercise faith in Jesus' Sacrifice.
How?
Adam is our father who brought billions into the problem we are facing globally today but if anyone wants to return to the condition God placed man in the beginning all you have to do is make Jesus your role model by trying as much as possible to imitate him in thoughts, words and actions, because he is only human who perfectly obeyed God without any doubt he stood firm till death in obedience to God {1Peter 2:21} so just as God remembered him in the grave and raised him back to life for his obedience {Hebrews 5:7} all those who follows his footsteps will also be remembered and brought back to life again after God has destroyed evil and all it's perpetrators {Psalms 37:7-11} but then we will live forever in Paradise on planet earth! Psalms 37:29
I accept Jesus as my Lord and savior but the problem is I don't know if he accept me too. I hear voices( hallucination) from all conners some are about something that's is really going to happen,some are Just not real .I try not to listen but the voices forces itself to my soul,I don't understand. All I know is that it's not From God.
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by immortalcrown(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
He cares. But His care is not supposed to avert the consequences of human actions. If His care averts the consequences, human freedom will be meaningless and purposeless. There are some human actions that put you in your situation. The actions responsible for your situation might be by you or by another person. You suffering the consequence is also a test of your faith. Job and Lazarus passed their own tests and enjoyed positive consequences afterwards. It is left for you to pass or fail your own test.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by paxonel(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
when God created man from the beginning, he gave him simple instruction.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth...

You aren't the only one passing through problem. Infact, that instruction from God on it own, is a problem.

By default of you being created, you were suppose to think out solutions to problems and not complaining that God do not care
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2022
paxonel:
when God created man from the beginning, he gave him simple instruction.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth...

You aren't the only one passing through problem. Infact, that instruction from God on it own, is a problem.

By default of you being created, you were suppose to think out solutions to problems and not complaining that God do not care
I Ve done alot trying to provide solution,I have been to hospital,did MRI scan, the results say I don't have any problem. If you are in my shoe You would know better. I Ve done all things within my reach to be ok yet it seems the situation is getting worse
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
He cares. But His care is not supposed to avert the consequences of human actions. If His care averts the consequences, human freedom will be meaningless and purposeless. There are some human actions that put you in your situation. The actions responsible for your situation might be by you or by another person. You suffering the consequence is also a test of your faith. Job and Lazarus passed their own tests and enjoyed positive consequences afterwards. It is left for you to pass or fail your own test.
I think it's better not to be created than living in pain all Day .In my human understanding it's not fair suffering because of other people's sin.
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by immortalcrown(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
I think it's better not to be created than living in pain all Day .In my human understanding it's not fair suffering because of other people's sin.
Like i said earlier, you can try to pass your own test of faith or you can choose to fail the test. In my own concern, I wish you the grace to pass the test.
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by paxonel(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
I Ve done alot trying to provide solution,I have been to hospital,did MRI scan, the results say I don't have any problem. If you are in my shoe You would know better. I Ve done all things within my reach to be ok yet it seems the situation is getting worse
in that case, you will need to fly yourself to a country that can provide a better medical service other than what is obtainable here.

This does not require Faith

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
I accept Jesus as my Lord and savior but the problem is I don't know if he accept me too. I hear voices( hallucination) from all conners some are about something that's is really going to happen,some are Just not real .I try not to listen but the voices forces itself to my soul,I don't understand. All I know is that it's not From God.

After revealing all the events that will happen before Satan's arrest Jesus concluded by saying:

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. Revelations 22:18-19

So if you hear any strange voice now after the Revelations of what we need to know about the endtime then know that it's the voices of demons! Galatians 1:8

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

After revealing all the events that will happen before Satan's arrest Jesus concluded by saying:

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. Revelations 22:18-19

So if you hear any strange voice now after the Revelations of what we need to know about the endtime then know that it's the voices of demons! Galatians 1:8

May you have PEACE! smiley
you just repeated what I said
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
you just repeated what I said

So you only need to know and associate with Jesus' followers today {Hebrews 10:24-25} the voices are irrelevant and most especially dangerous! smiley
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you only need to know and associate with Jesus' followers today {Hebrews 10:24-25} the voices are irrelevant and most especially dangerous! smiley
I have always done that the Best way I can
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Crizzycross: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Is GOD happy seeing us go through all the hardships, pains, sorrow and agony?
Survival is quiet expensive now. How do u even pray when u dnt have hope for your next meal?
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
I have always done that the Best way I can
I doubt it because if you do you will have answers to so many questions bothering people's hearts as you will be among those preaching and teaching people in your neighbourhood about the GOOD NEWS of the kingdom of our God which brings soothing relief to the hearts of all depressed souls! smiley
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I doubt it because if you do you will have answers to so many questions bothering people's hearts as you will be among those preaching and teaching people in your neighbourhood about the GOOD NEWS of the kingdom of our God which brings soothing relief to the hearts of all depressed souls! smiley
what will I be teaching others when am in pain all day, I have Jehovah witness friends as family friend.
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
what will I be teaching others when am in pain all day, I have Jehovah witness friends as family friend.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Well it's the hour in which we found ourselves in the time of the end.
Jesus continued healing all manners of sicknesses and raising the dead, but the hour came for him to be tested when anyone who meets him can't get any healing from him.
That's what the thief realized and in his agony he looked onto Jesus and said:

“Jesus, remember me when you get into your Kingdom." Luke 23:42

Today we are all groaning in pains {Romans 8:22} awaiting the sure relief to come when Jesus' Kingdom begin ruling the earth {Matthew 6:9-10} until then we just have to manage any condition we found ourselves now so that we can get a grip on the real life {1Timothy 6:19} until then do all within your reach to take care of yourself my friend, i pray to see you in Paradise! Luke 43:23

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:

You are passing through what you are passing through because YOU ARE IN THE WAY OF CURSE AND DEATH!
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:

Why is my suffering this much if Jesus Christ truely died for my sake?

Did you follow Christ or you followed yourself, your pastor and the world?
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:

The rich man accepted Jesus but did he follow Him? Same for the 70 apostles from john, same for bar-Jesus, same for the multitude who came for the eating of bread and fish!
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:

So you have never sinned eh, oya lie!
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Crizzycross:
Is GOD happy seeing us go through all the hardships, pains, sorrow and agony?
Survival is quiet expensive now. How do u even pray when u dnt have hope for your next meal?

You should have hung unto The Lord when He was near you! But you took it for granted and bye bye, God is Gone!

Now, you have to pursue Him, if you like!
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Crizzycross: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You should have hung unto The Lord when He was near you! But you took it for granted and bye bye, God is Gone!

Now, you have to pursue Him, if you like!

You dnt sound good.

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Crizzycross:

You dnt sound good.

Says the one called leftright?
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you follow Christ or you followed yourself, your pastor and the world?
I think you didn't read all my comments
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
I think you didn't read all my comments

I did not, but it always the same pattern.

And the number 1 question, is also Always "Did you do you follow The Lord, As He Commanded?"

Praying to God most especially when you became sick, is not following God. And it can never count! (I just read it)

It is late then!
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not, but it always the same pattern.

And the number 1 question, is also Always "Did you do you follow The Lord, As He Commanded?"

Praying to God most especially when you became sick, is not following God. And it can never count! (I just read it)

It is late then!
well I don't understand what you mean.its like you don't even believe in God's existence
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
well I don't understand what you mean.its like you don't even believe in God's existence

Can a person who says
"Did you do you follow The Lord, As He Commanded?"

Be one who does not know God?

The Law is "call on Him while He is near"
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Can a person who says
"Did you do you follow The Lord, As He Commanded?"

Be one who does not know God?

The Law is "call on Him while He is near"
When was he near, And I didn't call him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Storms Abia For A 6-day Revival Crusade / Why Do Africans Practice An Unafrican Religion? / Should Women Braid Their Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.