Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Need Your Advice: Buying Plot In The Estate Or Outside Estate, Which Is Better? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Your Advice: Buying Plot In The Estate Or Outside Estate, Which Is Better? (332 Views)

WESTWOOD ESTATE.. The Estate Is A Masterpiece Of Design / THE ESTATE BY Pennek,abraham Adesanya [2minutes From Ajah Roundabout] / Why Buying Land In Estate Is Better (inside Estate Property Vs Outside Estate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice: Buying Plot In The Estate Or Outside Estate, Which Is Better? by Saao(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Hello,
I'm in lagos and I need your candid advice.
Buying plot in the estate or buying out side estate, which is more preferred?

Thanks for your contribution
Re: Need Your Advice: Buying Plot In The Estate Or Outside Estate, Which Is Better? by Saao(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2022
No response?
Re: Need Your Advice: Buying Plot In The Estate Or Outside Estate, Which Is Better? by Valueu: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Saao:
Hello,

Either buying inside an estate or outside estate can be a good choice but the best is for you to get a well trusted and reliable real estate experts to work with so they can give you the best of deals that will suit your budgets and expectations. Thank you smiley
Re: Need Your Advice: Buying Plot In The Estate Or Outside Estate, Which Is Better? by Saao(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=Valueu post=111992462]
Either buying inside an estate or outside estate can be a good choice but the best is for you to get a well trusted and reliable real estate experts to work with so they can give you the best of deals that will suit your budgets and expectations. Thank you smiley[/quote ok thanks alot
Re: Need Your Advice: Buying Plot In The Estate Or Outside Estate, Which Is Better? by Ecclesiastes1: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Saao:
Hello,

Hi there,

I'd suggest you go for an estate plot because:

Buying from an estate means you're buying from a corporate body with known structures, and in possession of relevant documents. In the event of any problem, say with the government, such an organization can pull resources together to get redress easily. Which is why you must make sure you buy from reputable real estate companies.

On the other hand, buying outside an estate means you either buy from one baale, from so so family or omonile. Buying from here is often risky because almost all the time, these people are without relevant land documents. And in the event that there's a problem and your land taken from you, you can as well kiss your money and resources goodbye.

So for these reasons, I'd advice you buy from reputable real estate firms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice: Buying Plot In The Estate Or Outside Estate, Which Is Better? by Saao(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ecclesiastes1:

Hi there,

I'd suggest you go for an estate plot because:

Buying from an estate means you're buying from a corporate body with known structures, and in possession of relevant documents. In the event of any problem, say with the government, such an organization can pull resources together to get redress easily. Which is why you must make sure you buy from reputable real estate companies.

On the other hand, buying outside an estate means you either buy from one baale, from so so family or omonile. Buying from here is often risky because almost all the time, these people are without relevant land documents. And in the event that there's a problem and your land taken from you, you can as well kiss your money and resources goodbye.

So for these reasons, I'd advice you buy from reputable real estate firms.
thank you so much, I think you sound more details. I appreciate
Re: Need Your Advice: Buying Plot In The Estate Or Outside Estate, Which Is Better? by Ecclesiastes1: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Saao:
thank you so much, I think you sound more details. I appreciate

You're welcome.
Re: Need Your Advice: Buying Plot In The Estate Or Outside Estate, Which Is Better? by Valueu: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Good afternoon sir , we are yet to hear from you concerning your interest for land Purchase . We will be so glad to work with you and be of best of service to you at all time . Thank you so much ; smiley

(1) (Reply)

6 Benefits Of Investing In United State Real Estate / Painting Job At Ago Palace Way / Polystyrene Ceiling Or POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.