Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction (29217 Views)

Between Federal Medical Center And Teaching Hospital, Which Is Higher Ranked?? / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2022
An empty hospital. No beds, no equipments.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by DeRay98(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Naijafever1:
Next president of Naija

Yahaya Bello only
In your day dream, you mean?
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Zeerah987: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Yahaya bello for president!!
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Zico5(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2022
Positivewire:
The most innovative Governor in Kogi state
GYB'23 for president INSHALLAH
Innovative indeed. With years of unpaid salary and gratuity. Yeye Bello
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by premier100(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Governor Yahaya Bello is doing his work diligently. Improving the health sector and security in Kogi state. We should allow this man to serve the country. I believe he will do a great job.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Dproperties: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2022
Bello is below standard and he's disastrous to the state of Kogi, Buhari is an achiever compares to Bello.

Bello is the definition of a failed government.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Dproperties: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2022
premier100:
Governor Yahaya Bello is doing his work diligently. Improving the health sector and security in Kogi state. We should allow this man to serve the country. I believe he will do a great job.
Are you OK!

He paid the media to stop reporting Kogi State security situation OK!

General Hospital is my village in Omala local government is currently shutdown with no staff.

Just security man using the whole Fenced premise to farm. Imagine Hospital!

God forbid Bello

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Navalsadiq(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Start boy is the one trending
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Globalistic(f): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2022
This Yeye Bello is not even qualified to win LG Election.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by olamike02: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2022
DO YOU SEE THE PATTERN "Y" THAT THE STRUCTURE MAKES. POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS. IS IT HIS MONEY.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Hopcy(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2022
The incoming President of Nigeria ��. It's Hope 2023.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by abohrandy: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2022
CamusMidas:

Who use uncompleted result to apply for a job?

Did you hit your head?? Which kind talk be this?
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by abohrandy: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2022
olamike02:
DO YOU SEE THE PATTERN "Y" THAT THE STRUCTURE MAKES. POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS. IS IT HIS MONEY.

Wetin the Y shape do you now?
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by abohrandy: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2022
Globalistic:
This Yeye Bello is not even qualified to win LG Election.

Person weh be governor oh!! Please leave that rock you are staying under.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by DeRay98(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2022
His and his followers' ambition is dead on arrival.
The most incompetent govnor in Nigeria
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Worldlegend(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2022
This teaching hospitals is behind one of our house....

Please disregard the pictures above.

They are all lies and fallacies

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Sonoyom(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Positivewire:
One building, GYB for president..... Our standards are very low in this country.

Shithole stuff.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by toprealman: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2022
abohrandy:

Breaking news: he hasn’t travelled out of Nigeria for the last couple of years talkless of traveling for treatment. Just because every other politician does it doesn’t mean Yahaya Bello is going to do it. He does the right thing.
QED!!!
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Onipe1: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2022
Government with good standard
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by boyfrank: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2022
Yahaya Bellos online warriors have been using this uncompleted building as propaganda for years now.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by slimfit1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Golan007:

It is extraordinary.

We can't insult them at every point then claim they don't need praise when we see something laudable.

Do you get praised for turning to work every day after you have been paid?
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Golan007: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
slimfit1:

Do you get praised for turning to work every day after you have been paid?

When I meet some targets I get some praise.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by k2kay(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
A building still under construction houses state of the art facilities? grin grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by pegix(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
appishani1:
That's what they elected him for,
it is not extra ordinary, he leave it to be unveil late so that he can use it for campaign
it is too late yeye bello,
we have anointed osinbajo.
You either joint the moving train or get crushed
shikina

That's all

Osinbajo for the bag!
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by slimfit1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Golan007:

When I meet some targets I get some praise.

Well good for you
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by boxypane(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
The structure that was built with substandard materials? Or which one?
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by ALFADOS(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oluboh:
The hospital has hundreds of rooms, houses elevators and state of the art facilities By Yahaya Bello
Nonsense
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Trapperman: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Positivewire:
idiot
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by iriakanns(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
With all of these, Bello go still go U.K when e get the slightest headache. Trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by jrobbins: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Worldlegend:
This teaching hospitals is behind one of our house....

Please disregard the pictures above.

They are all lies and fallacies

Check my post and pics on first page. I also have a house around Idah road I stay whenever I'm in AY.

This thread was created by his paid stooges.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by effort1: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Positivewire:
The same Kogi governor that couldn't pay salaries but had to be bailed out by FG so that he could win second term. He is really innovative in bad leadership

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.