Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. (1175 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Brimstone77: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2022

Thou I don't support the activities of the unknown gun men in the east(because innocent civilians sometimes fall victims),but we all must not shy away from the truth or the root cause of all the attacks on military formation in the east..

I no the mod might delete this post for a reason best known to them, but must say this for posterity sake.

Prior to 2015 when MNK was arrested many youth (armless) took to the street to protest for his release, during that period many youths were killed by the Nigerian military,many were abducted and have never been seen again till date,nobody remind this military that the people they were killing were their brothers, nobody remind them that they were destroying south east region, nobody remind them that their activities were affecting the economic activities in the region,youths were killed across the south east region unabated..

And to add salt to injury the famous operation "PYTHON DANCE" was introduced and all hell were let loose,the military laid siege of the south east region and we're killing innocent youths unchallenged,part 1,2,3 of the operation PYTHON DANCE came in and more youths were mulled down...

Fast forward to 2020,2021,2022 unknown force came into existence and their sole target became the military..
Military formations were attacked and burnt including police stations,many military men were killed..

Now those people who never see anything wrong in operation python dance 1,2,3 have all found their voices, they have deployed so many propaganda and blackmail..

Today they will want to make us believe that these same military men that have been killing our youth since 2015 are our brothers,they will want to make us believe that the few police station burnt by unknown gun men have destroyed the entire South East region.. N:B.. this same group of people never see anything wrong when the military go about burning people's residence and shops, infact they applauded the military when they were burning those shops..

I wonder if these guys are just being mischievous, hypocritical or ignorant..

I only blame my Igbo brother that have fallen to their blackmail and propaganda..

13 Likes

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by omenkaLives(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2022
And what is the genesis of the attacks on civilians?

You terrorists will all get what you're looking for. You see that FRSC guy whose girlfriend wrote a tribute yesterday, herself and her man were once avid supporters of "Saint Unknown Gunmen". They supported and promoted their "evangelism", today, well...

E go reach each and every one of Una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Emergingnation3(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Chronic unity beggars like helinus, OyigboUpdate and Omenkalives were busy hailing the terrorist security operative for work well done by killing unarmed and flag bearing agitators.

And when Buhari was pushing Ndigbo out of Nigeria through his informous 5% statement and his appointment, they were busy hailing him, instead of calling him to order..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by tsinzu: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerians suddenly developed selective amnesia. They have forgotten when they were celebrating their soldiers for killing innocent, unarmed protesters. They were celebrating the cowardly zoo army then and telling them to use IPOB members for target practice. That's why the zoo will never progress and remain a shithole country forever. A people that hate the truth so much and love lies can never make any progress.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Makers49: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2022
I was in onitsha then,so many innocent youths died,I stay very close to 302 military cantonment onitsha,I saw how the military were happily killing and taking the lifeless bodies of the people they kill to barracks,even the police were not left out,this people committed atrocities to igbo people during the python dance,now the chicken has come home to roast,the hunter are now the hunted,
I can tell you that I haven't seen a police men on uniform or military men on uniform on the street for long now,Nigeria government thinks that everything is by force,now they have created another version of boko Haram in the East,and the service men are paying dearly for it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Makers49: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:

You terrorists will all get what you're looking for. You see that FRSC guy whose girlfriend wrote a tribute yesterday, herself and her man were once avid supporters of "Saint Unknown Gunmen". They supported and promoted their "evangelism", today, well...

142 people were killed in jos,you didn't say anything because the lives of a northerner doesn't matter,abi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Austin4lif: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:

well said, evil is evil. If you fail to condemn evil doing , it might get to your turn tomorrow. The unknown Gunmen are terrorist no doubt. From your comments on nairaland which I have been following, you are biased and usually guided by hatred for the igbos. I assumed you are from Benue state and Tiv, fulani bandits have killed lots of people in your region and u have never put more energy to condemn it like you do when ever IPOB terrorist wig attack Igboland. You are filled with hatred for the igbos. If I know u in person and under my capacity, I will not transact any legitimate business with you or award you any contract. You seems to be a hate filled guy not minding the fire burning in his house.

5 Likes

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Brimstone77: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:

Your military have killed more civilians than Boko haram,bandits and unknown gun men combined..

Who knows maybe it's the curses laid on them by their victims that's hunting them today..

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Waterysperm: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Nobody is buying their propaganda Bro. I am in Anambra state and I can tell you that the people supports UGM. I only see divergent opinions from our brothers (Igbos) only online and I noticed that most of them are residents in the North and Western part of the country. They have so much believed the propaganda going on in the media and does not want their region to look like the Northeast. So I don't blame them. There is a serious online campaign to ridicule IPOB/ESN and make the people hate them. But it is not working Bro and will never work. Any killing here is attributed to Ipob. But the mistake they are making is this, why lying about IPOB in the media, those outside the region will believe them but those in the region won't. Even those that were on the fence earlier and resides in the East knows the truth and it will be very hard for them to trust the media again even if IPOB is behind it. For example, during the cult clashes in Awka between Vikings and Ayes. Most of the killings were attributed to IPOB. The war lasted for months and those afonjaas and their northern Headslammers were all foaming in the mouths and shouting all over the place. The same thing happened in Aba and other places and they started writing rubbish. Now let's be realistic, do you think I will ever believe anything said online against IPOB when the ones that happened in my presence were attributed to them even when I know the truth. That is the scenario here. Create a topic today stating that IPOB caused an accident at Awka and watch it get to 10 pages. Create another topic about the killings of thousands of people in the North and it won't even reach 2nd page. These online vipers thought that by writing against IPOB, they will make the people hate them. Let any of them go to Ariaria Aba or Onitsha main market and speak bad against Ipob and see if he won't be lynched immediately.
Another thing I want to say here is about the sit-at-home. I have seen people outside the region saying that people are staying at home because of threats or fear. Igbos didn't run away from Kano during the religious crises in the North. They are still in Borno even in the remotest part of their villages and someone thinks that threats can make an Igbo man stay at home. Let me say it here for the afonjaas and their Futa Jalon husbands to hear. Majority of Igbos are staying at home cos of Nnamdi Kanu. Release MNK today and let anybody tell us to sit at home again and let's see the outcome. In most lodges in Onitsha and Nnewi, we use that day to drink and make merry.
If the killings of innocent and armless Ipob members didn't cause chaos in the East in 2015 till 2020. Is it the killing of security agents that will cause it. People here always rejoice when Security agents are killed. So telling the People that the killed security guys are also Igbos won't make any difference. Are they not the same guys that were killing Ipob members for fun then. Lastly, killing of security agents especially Soldiers and Policemen are hardly reported now because they know that Eastern people will even rejoice hearing of their deaths. 8 Policemen were killed on March 17th, on the day Soludo was inaugurated but it never made the news. 4 Soldiers were killed at Agulu and others injured but it didn't make the news. There were several other killings but no newspaper or blog ever carried it. They know that the people won't care if those security people are killed. Rather they will select the Igbo security agents killed and start showing their pictures saying that UGM are killing Igbos. Everybody here knows that 90% of the Soldiers killed in the East are mostly from the North because na dem full here. Many Igbo Police officers are now resigning massively and many other officers from other regions are taking their place and equally dying as usual. They now resort to reporting cult clashes, assassinations and robbery incidents and attributing them to ESN. But they should know one thing, it has never worked and will never work. If you guys know what those Security guys have done to us in the East here, then you will realise why people merry and have fun anytime they are killed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Emergingnation3(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by myright: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Following.
Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Advocate500: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2022
Still does not justify the killing of your own people that is suffering the same thing you are agitating about, the useless government mismanaged the situation then, the eastern region is the casualty wether Buhari or ESN, this is the bitter truth our people is finding it difficult to accept. Change of strategy need to be adopted period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Brimstone77: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Advocate500:
Still does not justify the killing of your own people that is suffering the same thing you are agitating about, the useless government mismanaged the situation then, the eastern region is the casualty wether Buhari or ESN, this is the bitter truth our people is finding it difficult to accept. Change of strategy need to be adopted period.

If you go through the post again you will see where I condemned them for killing innocent civilians..

But you see the military whether igbos or not are not innocent..

Remember the famous awkuzu Sars? The former DG was Igbo,and he is famous for Killing Igbo youths..

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Conrod: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:

No matter how much time and energy you expend here,you will always fail because your state (benue)is a sad and constant reminder of what inaction and stockholm syndrom can inflict on us,..pls take ur sweet coated but evil "evangelism" elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Dreambeat: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2022
When the python was dancing on the street of the SE they all lost their voices, some even openly supporting the broad daylight murder by the Nigerian military and police. Now they have found their voices using propaganda and blackmail because they want to keep the oil flowing. They are scared shit of losing the SE. They make it look like they care about the Igbos but deep down within them, they have an agenda. The agenda is to keep the Igbos in perpetual servitude. At the mercy of the sinking ship.

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by OkwuEziokwu(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerians have dementia it seems.
Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Brimstone77: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Waterysperm:
Nobody is buying their propaganda Bro. I am in Anambra state and I can tell you that the people supports UGM. I only see divergent opinions from our brothers (Igbos) only online and I noticed that most of them are residents in the North and Western part of the country. They have so much believed the propaganda going on in the media and does not want their region to look like the Northeast. So I don't blame them. There is a serious online campaign to ridicule IPOB/ESN and make the people hate them. But it is not working Bro and will never work. Any killing here is attributed to Ipob. But the mistake they are making is this, why lying about IPOB in the media, those outside the region will believe them but those in the region won't. Even those that were on the fence earlier and resides in the East knows the truth and it will be very hard for them to trust the media again even if IPOB is behind it. For example, during the cult clashes in Awka between Vikings and Ayes. Most of the killings were attributed to IPOB. The war lasted for months and those afonjaas and their northern Headslammers were all foaming in the mouths and shouting all over the place. The same thing happened in Aba and other places and they started writing rubbish. Now let's be realistic, do you think I will ever believe anything said online against IPOB when the ones that happened in my presence were attributed to them even when I know the truth. That is the scenario here. Create a topic today stating that IPOB caused an accident at Awka and watch it get to 10 pages. Create another topic about the killings of thousands of people in the North and it won't even reach 2nd page. These online vipers thought that by writing against IPOB, they will make the people hate them. Let any of them go to Ariaria Aba or Onitsha main market and speak bad against Ipob and see if he won't be lynched immediately.
Another thing I want to say here is about the sit-at-home. I have seen people outside the region saying that people are staying at home because of threats or fear. Igbos didn't run away from Kano during the religious crises in the North. They are still in Borno even in the remotest part of their villages and someone thinks that threats can make an Igbo man stay at home. Let me say it here for the afonjaas and their Futa Jalon husbands to hear. Majority of Igbos are staying at home cos of Nnamdi Kanu. Release MNK today and let anybody tell us to sit at home again and let's see the outcome. In most lodges in Onitsha and Nnewi, we use that day to drink and make merry.
If the killings of innocent and armless Ipob members didn't cause chaos in the East in 2015 till 2020. Is it the killing of security agents that will cause it. People here always rejoice when Security agents are killed. So telling the People that the killed security guys are also Igbos won't make any difference. Are they not the same guys that were killing Ipob members for fun then. Lastly, killing of security agents especially Soldiers and Policemen are hardly reported now because they know that Eastern people will even rejoice hearing of their deaths. 8 Policemen were killed on March 17th, on the day Soludo was inaugurated but it never made the news. 4 Soldiers were killed at Agulu and others injured but it didn't make the news. There were several other killings but no newspaper or blog ever carried it. They know that the people won't care if those security people are killed. Rather they will select the Igbo security agents killed and start showing their pictures saying that UGM are killing Igbos. Everybody here knows that 90% of the Soldiers killed in the East are mostly from the North because na dem full here. Many Igbo Police officers are now resigning massively and many other officers from other regions are taking their place and equally dying as usual. They now resort to reporting cult clashes, assassinations and robbery incidents and attributing them to ESN. But they should know one thing, it has never worked and will never work. If you guys know what those Security guys have done to us in the East here, then you will realise why people merry and have fun anytime they are killed.

Well said bro..

We can never fall for their antics and blackmail, we already knew who they are,they are the enemies pretending to be friends..

When the military kill and burnt people's houses they rejoice but when the military get killed and police station get burnt they wail..

We all knew how it all started..

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Proudlyomonna: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Waterysperm:
[s]Nobody is buying their propaganda Bro. I am in Anambra state and I can tell you that the people supports UGM. I only see divergent opinions from our brothers (Igbos) only online and I noticed that most of them are residents in the North and Western part of the country. They have so much believed the propaganda going on in the media and does not want their region to look like the Northeast. So I don't blame them. There is a serious online campaign to ridicule IPOB/ESN and make the people hate them. But it is not working Bro and will never work. Any killing here is attributed to Ipob. But the mistake they are making is this, why lying about IPOB in the media, those outside the region will believe them but those in the region won't. Even those that were on the fence earlier and resides in the East knows the truth and it will be very hard for them to trust the media again even if IPOB is behind it. For example, during the cult clashes in Awka between Vikings and Ayes. Most of the killings were attributed to IPOB. The war lasted for months and those afonjaas and their northern Headslammers were all foaming in the mouths and shouting all over the place. The same thing happened in Aba and other places and they started writing rubbish. Now let's be realistic, do you think I will ever believe anything said online against IPOB when the ones that happened in my presence were attributed to them even when I know the truth. That is the scenario here. Create a topic today stating that IPOB caused an accident at Awka and watch it get to 10 pages. Create another topic about the killings of thousands of people in the North and it won't even reach 2nd page. These online vipers thought that by writing against IPOB, they will make the people hate them. Let any of them go to Ariaria Aba or Onitsha main market and speak bad against Ipob and see if he won't be lynched immediately.
[/s]

It's only a brainwashed ipob thug, cultist and hardened criminal that will believe this your senseless lies.
True Nwafos will never support such an oppressive destructive group like ipob and their militant esn/ugm.
My Joy with this issue has always been that Igbos who have something doing with their lives don't stand with ipob and their destructive agenda, all they have as man power are thugs, cultist and hardened criminals that's why they have never and will never achieve anything meaningful in their fruitless fraud freedom struggle �.

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Oplomo: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:

Na noise you dey make Mr 'anonymous celebrity'. grin

Why you dey gentle whenever you enter East? Can you open your mouth say this nonsense to your Ibo friends in real life. Why you dey always hide your phone make your ususpecting Ibo friends no go see the nonsense wey you dey type for nairaland. We go catch you one day. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Chibuzoc(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
[/s]

It's only a brainwashed ipob thug, cultist and hardened criminal that will believe this your senseless lies.
True Nwafos will never support such an oppressive destructive group like ipob and their militant esn/ugm.
My Joy with this issue has always been that Igbos who have something doing with their lives don't stand with ipob and their destructive agenda, all they have as man power are thugs, cultist and hardened criminals that's why they have never and will never achieve anything meaningful in their fruitless fraud freedom struggle �.

You are a liar man, attached is a photo of an IPOB member.

It's only lazy and brainwashed Nigerian youths that believes that IPOB is a terrorist group. Mind you that IPOB is registered in over 120 countries of the world.

Well ANC was also termed a terrorist organization by the apartheid regime

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Waterysperm: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
[/s]

Continue deceiving your paymasters and not us. If Igbos hates Ipob, is the Zoo security they will now like. You guys hates hearing the truth. But know this now, Ipob is Igbo, Igbo is Ipob. You guys can write epistles upon epistles here but it will also end here. You guys can create 1000 monikers here and always make sure that any Ipob news gets up to 20 pages, at the end na una time una dey waste. I noticed that all these is aimed at Igbos to hate MNK. Last week, 8 of his charges was dropped. You need to see how people were rejoicing everywhere as if he has been released. Go to every beer parlour and streets and see people making merry and rejoicing. If you guys understands that nothing can make Igbos hate IPOB, then the better for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by perez100: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
I pray the killing of both security and civilians will stop. There must be forgiveness.

However, we hate truth in Nigeria. Those that caused what is happening in the East today are security forces and those that celebrated them and encouraged the security to use unarmed protesters for shooting practices.

How could the security be killing protesters that never killed any person before and later labelled a peaceful group that had no blood in their hands a terrorist group and some devilish people applauded it?

We need to confess and apologize so that God will begin to restore peace in every region in Nigeria. The Nigeria and Nigerians are evil and they support evil and killing of innocent people. Today, they are looking for who to blame for what is happening in the East.

May God in His infinite mercy bring peace and end the killings. Enough of bloodshed in Nigeria. I want to be hearing positive news because I believe we have many nice security agents who refused to participate in the killing of innocent Igbo youths.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Proudlyomonna: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Waterysperm:

Continue deceiving your paymasters and not us. If Igbos hates Ipob, is the Zoo security they will now like. You guys hates hearing the truth. But know this now, Ipob is Igbo, Igbo is Ipob. You guys can write epistles upon epistles here but it will also end here. You guys can create 1000 monikers here and always make sure that any Ipob news gets up to 20 pages, at the end na una time una dey waste. I noticed that all these is aimed at Igbos to hate MNK. Last week, 8 of his charges was dropped. You need to see how people were rejoicing everywhere as if he has been released. Go to every beer parlour and streets and see people making merry and rejoicing. If you guys understands that nothing can make Igbos hate IPOB, then the better for you guys.

Senseless gibberish from a brainwashed ipob slave.
No Igbo is massob and massob is Igbo,how does that sound to your brainwashed head �

Prof Soludo.
Cheif Arthur Eze.
Millions of Igbos in CAN Igbo
The Ohaneze youth group.
Chimamanda
Ngozi Iweala,and millions of Igbos who have something doing do not support a destructive oppressive group like ipob.
Only brainwashed thugs, cultist and the rots of Igbo society supports this destructive oppressive agenda that has never ever achieved anything meaningful aside dragging problems into the region.
Continue to decieve yourself with incoherent ipob gibberish.
Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Proudlyomonna: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chibuzoc:

You are a liar man, attached is a photo of an IPOB member.

It's only lazy and brainwashed Nigerian youths that believes that IPOB is a terrorist group. Mind you that IPOB is registered in over 120 countries of the world.

Well ANC was also termed a terrorist organization by the apartheid regime

Firstly that is a biafran Flag
He might as well be a Massob supporter,there is no indication that he is ipob.
Only thugs and cultist and criminals supports a group that only brings destruction upon their region.
Start to mention names of the well to do Igbos that are Ipob?
And I will also mention names of true Nwafos that will never join such a destructive fruad agenda like ipob?
Any group that goes about threaning, cursing and attacking others who do not support their nonsensical destructive agenda has no business with anything connected to freedom fight.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Proudlyomonna: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Waterysperm:

This are millions of Igbos they defied the rain to stand with a man they know will stand against oppressive destructive ipob group,you dis brainwashed ipob slave fooling himself just bcus of 10k ipob sm defense job.
Igbo is the tribe.
Ipob is a registered organization and a sect just like massob etc.
Mention names of Igbos who are ipob and I will mention names of Nwafos who will have nothing to do with such a destructive oppressive group like ipob.

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Brimstone77: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
[/s]

Who are those igbos that have something doing that you think don't support ipob?

Keep living in your own foolery.
Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Chibuzoc(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Firstly that is a biafran Flag
He might as well be a Massob supporter,there is no indication that he is ipob.
Only thugs and cultist and criminals supports a group that only brings destruction upon their region.
Start to mention names of the well to do Igbos that are Ipob?
And I will also mention names of true Nwafos that will never join such a destructive fruad agenda like ipob?
Any group that goes about threaning, cursing and attacking others who do not support their nonsensical destructive agenda has no business with anything connected to freedom fight.

LOL, are you expecting me to mention names of Ipob members? Sorry, I can't.

Maybe you should travel round the over 120 countries were IPOB is registered and try convince them that only touts and cultists support IPOB grin

Do you know how many Nigerians that got asylum in UK for only declaring that the were IPOB members grin well to you IPOB is a terrorist group but the world has refused to acknowledge that. All true Igbos/Biafrans supports IPOB only those whom there mothers were raped and impregnated by hausa/fulanis supporter of APC and those Abuja errand boys who are benefiting from dilapidated state of the jungle has a contrary view.

Efulefus thinks that it is only IPOB that is fighting for the restoration of Biafra lol, there are many groups but IPOB is the people's movement.

I never knew that janja_weed as in jan jaweed is translated to apc supporters by naira land bots grin grin just type j a n j a w e e d together without space and have fun
Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Proudlyomonna: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Maybe you should travel round the over 120 countries were IPOB is registered and try convince them that only touts and cultists support IPOB grin

Do you know how many Nigerians that got asylum in UK for only declaring that the were IPOB members grin well to you IPOB is a terrorist group but the world has refused to acknowledge that. All true Igbos/Biafrans supports IPOB only those whom there mothers were raped and impregnated by hausa/fulanis supporter of APC and those Abuja errand boys who are benefiting from dilapidated state of the jungle has a contrary view.

Efulefus thinks that it is only IPOB that is fighting for the restoration of Biafra lol, there are many groups but IPOB is the people's movement.

I never knew that supporter of APC as in jan jaweed is translated to apc supporters by naira land bots grin grin

Liar��
Even you can't believe your lies.
UK was going to offer asylum to people who suffer brutality from the evil govt massob and ipob but they suspended it due to the criminal and destructive activities of ipob.
An Ideology has its movement rooted in trust and believe for whatever it stands for.
If you think sensible and well to do Igbos support the ideology behind this oppressive destructive fraud ipob then they should be able to come out and openly declare their support for the movement,thats if they believe the ideology is right.
Continue to decieve yourself and your fellow brainwashed cohorts here.
Sensible Igbos don't support a group that only charges destruction upon their region, only thugs, cultist and criminals do so.
Only thugs, cultist and criminals and the rot in Igboland support ipob that's why they have never achieved anything meaningful ever since they started their destructive oppressive fraud freedom struggle.
They are not a terrorist group,bcus there is no terrorist in Igboland,they are brainwashed criminals and militants thinking they are fighting for anything meaningful.
There problem is not the Evil fg.
Their problem is not fulani.
Even if our Democratically elected govt pushes for secession and Igbo gets Biafra today they are the bastards we will have to deal with,they are the bastards that will still be giving the Biafran security problems.
Their problem is not Nigeria.
They are criminals deep down into their soul.
Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Proudlyomonna: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chibuzoc:

I never knew that janja_weed as in jan jaweed is translated to apc supporters by naira land bots grin grin just type j a n j a w e e d together without space and have fun

It will never be well with Apc and their supporters �
Efulefus think it's everyone that supports rubbish like you ��.
The fg is evil.
Ipob is evil.
A sensible human being will not support any of them�

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Proudlyomonna: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

Who are those igbos that have something doing that you think don't support ipob?

Keep living in your own foolery.

Can you imagine ndi otu
Chidi Anyaegbu
Pascal Dozie
Leo Stan Ekeh
Cletus Ibeto
Pro Soludo.
Chief Arthur Eze
E money.
Pete Edochie.
Chimamanda.
Ngozi Iweala
Kanu Nwakwo, and the host of great minds we have in Igboland declare their support for a destructive oppressive ipob that goes about threaning and killing critics and others who do not support their nonsensical destructive agenda?
They will never do so bcus it will destroy their good image,plus they know that ipob is anti Igbo to the core.
Now tell me who and who you think support ipob apart from thugs, cultist, criminals, drug kingpins and jobless lazy hoodlums ipob has as man power.
You are just hopelessly brainwashed,I really feel pity for you and your kind.
I put it to you that you will do this destructive ipob nonsense till you enter your grave,it will never achieve anything meaningful bcus sensible Igbos don't see mnk that doesn't have an ordinary aboki kiosk in Igboland and his destructive oppressive group worthy of leading anything in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Chibuzoc(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Liar��
Even you can't believe your lies.
UK was going to offer asylum to people who suffer brutality from the evil govt massob and ipob but they suspended it due to the criminal and destructive activities of ipob.
An Ideology has its movement rooted in trust and believe for whatever it stands for.
If you think sensible and well to do Igbos support the ideology behind this oppressive destructive fraud ipob then they should be able to come out and openly declare their support for the movement,thats if they believe the ideology is right.
Continue to decieve yourself and your fellow brainwashed cohorts here.
Sensible Igbos don't support a group that only charges destruction upon their region, only thugs, cultist and criminals do so.
Only thugs, cultist and criminals and the rot in Igboland support ipob that's why they have never achieved anything meaningful ever since they started their destructive oppressive fraud freedom struggle.
They are not a terrorist group,bcus there is no terrorist in Igboland,they are brainwashed criminals and militants thinking they are fighting for anything meaningful.
There problem is not the Evil fg.
Their problem is not fulani.
Even if our Democratically elected govt pushes for secession and Igbo gets Biafra today they are the bastards we will have to deal with,they are the bastards that will still be giving the Biafran security problems.
Their problem is not Nigeria.
They are criminals deep down into their soul.

Proscribing a non violent group like IPOB for just protesting, clamping and unjustly killing IPOB members gave birth to them bearing arms. It's only a tree that you will plan to kill and it will be there waiting for you.

Expecting your so called elites who are waiting for contracts from the FG to support the restoration of Biafra shows clearly how you think.

If you and your FG thinks that nobody supports IPOB then the should conduct a referendum and see the results for themselves.

Before, just the mention of Biafra on Naira land will get you banned but because of Ipob we can now discuss Biafra on Nairaland without fear of ban so credit will be given to IPOB if your so called democratic elected governors pushes for secession. For years IPOB have been peaceful in there approach for the restoration of Biafra till your government raised tension as I can vividly remember when the Biafra flag was raised by IPOB members during a football match between Enugu rangers and dolphin of Port Harcourt in Enugu, you need to see the will of the people. IPOB remains the people's movement.

Mnk has love for his people as it was only Mnk that could unite all Biafrans across the world using IPOB, your mentality of MNK not having a kiosks in Igbo land still shows how timid and shallow your thinking is because if Jesus was from Igbo land you would have called him a miscreant because he had nothing. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Benue To Imo, How Come / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Should Have Named After Awolowo / Northern Religious Extremism, Is It Enough Reason To Divide Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.