Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) (72026 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child / New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:
From some reliable source, Kano pipu don yahoo the Oluwo o.
Dem carry an average Fulani babe give am and convinced him that she was royalty.
For him mind, e don marry princess of Emir of Kano.

Emir go carry him own daughter give you say wetin happen?
grin cheesy
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by aidameoryou: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:
Aaaah!! Gbese!! As in young widow?

Read her bio nah
She's been married before now
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by topboss: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
TWO ALMAJIRI!

YORUBA supporter of APC MEET FULANI supporter of APC
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by derecho(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wetin come carry the oba go for aloku na?

By the way,
Since the day I watched his visit to Okeowo, my view about him changed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5URgLFqd-cI
aidameoryou:

Read her bio nah
She's been married before now
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by ledaman: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
okomile:
Oniranu oba
Hatred and Jealousy kills. grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by TheRareGem1(f): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Classy. Ramadan Mubarak
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Afonja? Not interested.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Obaship fits his physique, what he needs now is to comport himself
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by okomile(f): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
ledaman:
Hatred and Jealousy kills. grin

I am not from Iwo
Neither am I interested in being a queen.

Get your facts right on 'your oba, the emir" grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by shokzemo: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
IS THIS NEWS? NANCEX!!!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by ledaman: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
okomile:

I am not from Iwo
Neither am I interested in being a queen.

Get your facts right on 'your oba, the emir" grin grin
You just confirmed it. You are a pathological lair. No lady in Nigeria that would turn down such opportunity to become her Royal Majesty pray for them.your own spouse would surely come.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Viltron:
The junky king himself

Well, he isn't called "Your Highness" for nothing! tongue
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by dododawa1: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Few are enjoying CORRUPTED country.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by okomile(f): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
ledaman:
You just confirmed it. You are a pathological lair. No lady in Nigeria that would turn down such opportunity to become her Royal Majesty pray for them.your own spouse would surely come.

I thank the Lord that I am a grandma grin grin

Not searching for weed smoker gangs to marry grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by Gunayo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
pyyxxaro:
How would this stop Manchester United from losing their next match embarassed
And how will it stop you from having heart attack when Manchester United win their next match?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by slowice(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Afonja man serving his masters to the best of his knowledge grin

Omoluabi aboki grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by gibsonwales(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
The most useless monarch in Nigeria. I watched a video of him rolling a blunt �. He has a loose mouth, just like the Oba of Lagos angry
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by jubrilELsudan: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by Sheriman(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Who dash am emperor Abeg
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by ledaman: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
okomile:

Story for the gods
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by aalangel(f): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
With their stupid masks.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by ledaman: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
okomile:

Are you sure ? Because they are more caring and generous.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by kolnel: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Beautiful

Slim woman
My love for them slim women knows no bound

leave dem slim girls alone bro
go online find one huge whitey
make you port to yankee
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
iwaeda:

Last month is March 20th 2022

Thanks for noting that
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hausa go cover face and still fine.

See height with shape.

Not all this plumpy dwarfs littering south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by nijanigga: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
pyyxxaro:
How would this stop Manchester United from losing their next match embarassed
You cracked me up lol �
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by laiperi: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
I cannot stand his bad reputation but the demeanor of the lady is impressive.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Jumat Mubarak to my Muslim brothers and happy good Friday to all christian over the world.

May peace and greatness never depart our lives
Amen.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by ShaqFu: 12:23am On Apr 16, 2022
DEMZEE:

CERTAIN MEN WITH A CERTAIN STATUS DON'T CHEAT, THEY ONLY EXERCISE THEIR SEXUAL OPTIONS

GET THIS INTO UR THICK SKULL!
Go fvck yourself.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by Gomojamm: 1:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice one. He shouldn't beat this one sha ooo.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by DaveHarry(m): 2:28am On Apr 16, 2022
These ones no dey contribute anything to the economy nor the society....

I pass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Common Yoruba Words Borrowed From Arabic / Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) / The Returned Oba’s Staff is Fake - Royal Prince Calls Out Oba Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.