Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! (1362 Views)

I Was Sexually Abused By My Stepfather From Age 11 To 17 — Singer, Temmie Ovwasa / BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by Thekokoroom2: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
He gr*ped me and when I told my mother, she said it wasn't a big deal since he didn't penetr*te me. She called me mentally unst*ble instead..I won't attend her funeral I wont....read full gist on IG @eugenesblog9ja

Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by MadamVanessa(f): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

Is that the reason she hated men and choose being a lesbian so she won't have anything to do with men.?

3 Likes

Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by thesicilian: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Artistes without sauce always have these habits of garnering up emotions instead of letting their music speak for them. And it's always when they're preparing to release an album

5 Likes

Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by siofra(f): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oh God!!

Nigerian men disgust me.

It's the most painful, dirty and uncomfortable thing to happen to any girl. You even start to dread sex with men in adulthood.

It's horrible to carry this kind of pain inside you from childhood to adulthood and have people dismiss it as nothing. I hope you heal, Temmie.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by toujurs: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
siofra:
Oh God!!

Nigerian men disgust me.

It's the most painful, dirty and uncomfortable thing to happen to any girl. You even start to dread sex with men in adulthood.

It's horrible to carry this kind of pain inside you from childhood to adulthood and have people dismiss it as nothing. I hope you heal, Temmie.
i hope you make your own money o, this lonely introvert. You can't hate some one and still be collecting money from the person. Online feminist. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thekokoroom2:
He gr*ped me and when I told my mother, she said it wasn't a big deal since he didn't penetr*te me. She called me mentally unst*ble instead..I won't attend her funeral I wont....read full gist on IG @eugenesblog9ja
yeyefowl. With your mouth like snail legz. Alarmist with no proof. Looking for emotional attention. I no dey believe rape story again
Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by siofra(f): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
i hope you make your own money o, this lonely introvert. You can't hate some one and still be collecting money from the person. Online feminist. undecided

By the grace of God, with contentment and self-discipline I don't lack.

No Nigerian man/boy can open his dirty mouth and say I have ever asked him for urgent 2k.

And is calling me a lonely introvert supposed to be an insult grin
Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by siofra(f): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Vickyvice:
yeyefowl. With your mouth like snail legz. Alarmist with no proof. Looking for emotional attention. I no dey believe rape story again

I'd rather support a rape alarmist than the accused.

1 Like

Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by GOFRONT(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by illicit(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
So that's why u destroyed urself
Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by JovialJune(f): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
thesicilian:
Artistes without sauce always have these habits of garnering up emotions instead of letting their music speak for them. And it's always when they're preparing to release an album

Why not focus on the evil the step dad did instead of mere assumptions, or does that make her own case lies? For her to come out to bare it all takes guts and a level of mental closure regardless of whatever aim you think it is.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by JovialJune(f): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Vickyvice:

I pray rape will not happen to your sis or daughter and they won't be believed or seen as seeking emotional attention, amen.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by We4all: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:

Wawu! The tables have turned and women are more independent.
Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by We4all: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
This chic needs serious therapy cos she seems troubled.

She appears to be the type that would be pull a gun on a lover and damn the consequences.
Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by toujurs: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
We4all:

Wawu! The tables have turned and women are more independent.
You mean from olosho work, and urgent 2k billing abi. Oga women are liabilities. And most don't have worth at all, a single mother can't even take care of a family, she would always need a man to uplift the financial burden on her. This isn't an argument it's a fact. Tell a lady you like her, and the next thing you hear is, my phone screen has spoilt i need 25k to make it work, love from women, is now transactional. That is why most guys just Bleep and leave. Most Guys now don't have trust and feelings on women. Because most ladies are for the highest bidder, you need to come to Victoria island and see how these lebanese guys Bleep these Nigerian girls like dogs, you will have high blood pressure , , decent girls o, because of long throat, lack of contentment, not olosho o.
Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by thesicilian: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
JovialJune:

Why not focus on the evil the step dad did instead of mere assumptions, or does that make her own case lies? For her to come out to bare it all takes guts and a level of mental closure regardless of whatever aim you think it is.
We both have the liberty to 'focus' on whatever part of her message we choose to
Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
This babe that looks like a weirdo sad sad sad
Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by QueenFusa16(f): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Vickyvice:
Will she joke with that ?
Don’t be stupid
If you don’t have anything meaningful to type
Read and pass
Your type are the reason why people commit suicide
Oponu
Re: How I Was S*xually Ab*sed By My Stepfather From Age 11 - YBNL Artist Temmie!! by QueenFusa16(f): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
You mean from olosho work, and urgent 2k billing abi. Oga women are liabilities. And most don't have worth at all, a single mother can't even take care of a family, she would always need a man to uplift the financial burden on her. This isn't an argument it's a fact. Tell a lady you like her, and the next thing you hear is, my phone screen has spoilt i need 25k to make it work, love from women, is now transactional. That is why most guys just Bleep and leave. Most Guys now don't have trust and feelings on women. Because most ladies are for the highest bidder, you need to come to Victoria island and see how these lebanese guys Bleep these Nigerian girls like dogs, you will have high blood pressure , , decent girls o, because of long throat, lack of contentment, not olosho o.
I pray you meet a good girl �

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Slams Rich People Who Live In Lekki But Fails To Solve The Perennial Flood / Chioma Reacts As Davido Steps Out With 4th Son For The First Time / Just Saw Saheed Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.