Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? (43386 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by jolaksy: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
So, wetin make we come do na?
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by pretydiva(f): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

How did you know you both are single now? You believed the words of a Nigerian girl? grin cheesy

You're in for a long ride, bro. Guard your heart diligently.
Abeg keep quiet. Your own Don too much. Always looking for ways to bash Nigerian girls. You better redeem yourself before its too late

Quote me now till next year, you will get no response from me. Bye!
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by simpleseyi: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

I asked about people's experiences not validation or advice. Nobody's manipulating anybody. Na me f**k up. I don't need to divulge details cos then what's the point of being anonymous here. As for the auxiliary gbola, I'm not that insecure. Body no be firewood. My sexual prowess is spoken about far and wide in my city. Me sef no fit count how many times I've swam in wet flesh since we broke up. Like I said, we're both single now so whatever happened during the hiatus, I don't really care.

I'm not insecure at all. In Buju's voice--- Na your kele I go carry go, even if you get money pass me , if you're not careful

Your sexual prowess is spoken about far and wide in your city. So you have been sleeping with anything that has a hole. So, being a male prostitute is an achievement. I am sorry for you.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Rex914:

God bless you and I have had such experience as well, I won’t ever go back to an ex, it’s a wrong decision you know and not most times sha, me and my comrade has given ours as much as we can, but you will still advise someone soon. Thank you Oniovo

Alwaysdbigheart

WITHLOVE

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Allisgud: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Go and nack the pkekus make ur body calm down
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Double0h7(f): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why do people on nl get this saying wrong

*Better the devil you know*

They remix this and include an angel. How can a devil be better than an angel? The saying compares two similar things *the devil you know and the devil you don't know* there are no angels in this saying.

I just had to clear that up because I cringe when people make up their own version and defeat the purpose of the saying *sighhhhhh* angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by nairayouthcom(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read comments

Although I ain't no niggar of relationship and emotions ....
But getting back with an ex or a woman you banged before is damnnn so sweet

That is why I do advise niggars not to break up with thier girl friend in a violent way....with a peaceful break up...you can still bang them anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period..

Women are emotional being...there are some things you say to them during the relationship...then they will not see break up as a do or die affair...
You can be with her during the relationship and sometimes hold her to your body and cuddle her while you whisper something like: "baby girl..even if there is a break up due to circumstances beyond our control but i guarantee you i will be your friend till the end of time" ...
Say that to her sometimes..I assure you when the break up finally comes..she will still come around you and bang you anyday anytime

Better craze they your head bro ���

3 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Imbecilicsamuel: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:
It felt so good cos since we broke up, I'd used her as a standard for my spec and no woman has been able to meet up. She's streetwise, business-oriented, drop dead sexy, super intelligent, beautiful (understatement) and to crown it, she never uses make up. She's as real as they come.

Besides, in the breakup, na me f**k up. I never really got over her and I'm presented with an opportunity my guys will never, ever, ever get.

modified; this is the first time in my 16 years of sexual activeness since secondary school that i ever got back with an ex

You used her as standard.

You will still cheat on her. No be Una again?

I hope she doesn't feel the same way about you and uses her head well.

8 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by WHITELIGHTER: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
OnalowKey:

At bolded... Had same experience twice and i regretted on both times. Yours might be different or maybe you will learn from experience just like me. Right now! An Ex is an Ex.

He will find that out very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by mimee9(f): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please seek advice outside this platform

3 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Rule number one
Never go back to an ex.
If she got a disease while whoring around she will gladly pass it on to you without no second thought.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by NiceMen: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

This is what she made you believe. She manipulated you to believe you are the one who messed up.

If actually you know how many auxiliary gbola she don accumulate during the ghosting period, you wouldn't be saying this nonsense.

Bang her and stop talking too much. You won't be the first to bang his ex. I banged mine last week and I'll bang her again this weekend. No big deal.

Bros, I know women like to turn things on their head and blame a guy even when they are the ones at fault, but in this case, you don't have to project your own experience on this story. You don't have to conclude based on that...

Besides, the OP gave a hint of "how he furked up", why not accept the words of the OP instead of erroneously "assuming" what you do not have concrete evidence or fact on?

Whether you banged your ex is not the issue.... based on the narrative of the OP, Is your ex brainy? Is your drop dead gorgeous? is your ex business-wise? can your ex efficiently run a business profitably? I am asking these question to highlight the qualities of OP's ex since you were so in haste to comment and blind to see the VALUE he highlighted.

oga, stop using your life to measure others, furk your ex in peace cos EX PASS EX... take several seats back.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Amb1045(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

This is what she made you believe. She manipulated you to believe you are the one who messed up.

If actually you know how many auxiliary gbola she don accumulate during the ghosting period, you wouldn't be saying this nonsense.

Bang her and stop talking too much. You won't be the first to bang his ex. I banged mine last week and I'll bang her again this weekend. No big deal.
wise man with a wise advise. Never trust a woman. They bang all kinds of dick.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by NiceMen: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

I asked about people's experiences not validation or advice. Nobody's manipulating anybody. Na me f**k up. I don't need to divulge details cos then what's the point of being anonymous here. As for the auxiliary gbola, I'm not that insecure. Body no be firewood. My sexual prowess is spoken about far and wide in my city. Me sef no fit count how many times I've swam in wet flesh since we broke up. Like I said, we're both single now so whatever happened during the hiatus, I don't really care.

I'm not insecure at all. In Buju's voice--- Na your kele I go carry go, even if you get money pass me , if you're not careful
No mind that guy...na immature person. I didn't even know you gave him a befitting reply lol...

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Kriss216: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
pretydiva:

Abeg keep quiet. Your own Don too much. Always looking for ways to bash Nigerian girls. You better redeem yourself before its too late

Quote me now till next year, you will get no response from me. Bye!
Ishi beans cool

4 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by GeneralDae: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nwa Amaikpe, Slawomir(Damn Nigarr), and Righteousness, all of una nor Well for this nairaland at all grin.

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by TheRareGem1(f): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
From your assertion, you want her. Since you haven't seen the spec/standard you used her to set.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

Thunder strike my mother this moment.
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by EmzyT: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

Just went through the first 5 pages of your 7000+ posts. No sign of intelligence anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Wande22(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
RECONNECTED WITH MY EX, MARRIED HER
YEARS DOWN THE LINE I'M REGRETTING MY DECISION
P.S. BAD PIKIN GET IM OWN GOOD DAY

7 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Jamahyel(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Guy don’t be shallow minded. If you leave your ex no matter how fine she turns out to be after many years is a challenge for you to find someone better than her. You can do better bro she can’t be single she wants to play you too. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Starcy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

Na true talk. Even me wey seperated with my ex 2020 i bang her unlimited time this year

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by sexy74(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:
I'm not here to seek anyone's validation or anything like that.

I recently got back in touch with an ex. We spoke for less than 3 minutes on the phone and it was pure bliss. We both laughed and it felt really good mostly cause I messed up something special we had way back in 2019. We met up in less than 24 hours. We're both single now. I hadn't seen her since 2020. She looks so much better and just as beautiful if not more. Don't get me wrong, she's a hottie body-wise and upstairs in her intracranial space. I was way too immature back then to be patient to try to build something with her. We met up and even though I did most of the talking, her body language was enough to satisfy me. I apologized for being a dick before I kissed her and she kissed me back. It felt so good cos since we broke up, I'd used her as a standard for my spec and no woman has been able to meet up. She's streetwise, business-oriented, drop dead sexy, super intelligent, beautiful (understatement) and to crown it, she never uses make up. She's as real as they come.

I know people tend to see getting back together with an old flame as a bad decision but I also know that the devil you know is better than an angel you don't know. Besides, in the breakup, na me f**k up. I never really got over her and I'm presented with an opportunity my guys will never, ever, ever get.

modified; this is the first time in my 16 years of sexual activeness since secondary school that i ever got back with an ex
Congratulations you are nominated for a Grammy.

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by okoroemeka(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
OnalowKey:

At bolded... Had same experience twice and i regretted on both times. Yours might be different or maybe you will learn from experience just like me. Right now! An Ex is an Ex.
but sometimes okafors law can be a clear and present danger

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Bbbw: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oh
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Oblion(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
This guy na love de do you... Like five other guys go done F her from 2020 untill date. Anyway whatever rocks your boat, if I ever link up with an ex nah to collect again and ghost again, God forgive me, I ain't wired to stay like that to come back after a long absence of over a year

4 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by lomprico(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

I recently got back in touch with an ex. We spoke for less than 3 minutes on the phone and it was pure bliss. We both laughed and it felt really good mostly cause I messed up something special we had way back in 2019. We met up in less than 24 hours. We're both single now. I hadn't seen her since 2020. She looks so much better and just as beautiful if not more. Don't get me wrong, she's a hottie body-wise and upstairs in her intracranial space. I was way too immature back then to be patient to try to build something with her. We met up and even though I did most of the talking, her body language was enough to satisfy me. I apologized for being a dick before I kissed her and she kissed me back. It felt so good cos since we broke up, I'd used her as a standard for my spec and no woman has been able to meet up. She's streetwise, business-oriented, drop dead sexy, super intelligent, beautiful (understatement) and to crown it, she never uses make up. She's as real as they come.

I know people tend to see getting back together with an old flame as a bad decision but I also know that the devil you know is better than an angel you don't know. Besides, in the breakup, na me f**k up. I never really got over her and I'm presented with an opportunity my guys will never, ever, ever get.

Marry her!

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Offpoint1: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

grin lol either she's back for good or she's back to treat your fxxkup

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Draslo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Offpoint1:

grin lol either she's back for good or she's back to treat your fxxkup
Bad guy. I've engaged my brain down that possibility too.
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by DonroxyII: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Marry the wrong person, u will know is more than a nuclear war between NATO and USSR
You will Marry who You are. We all think we are Good person until You see reflection of yourself in another person. You are who you see in others.

If you can't deal, Walk away.
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Offpoint1: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

Bad guy. I've engaged my brain down that possibility too.
Embrace the love if it's genuine and also up your guard against any sign of "I'm back to treat your fxxkup this time"

If it leads to marriage, fine... But no matter what, don't let her be the one to initiate breakup

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
I can only say Good luck to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.