Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? (43388 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by BusinessPlan22: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
You will Marry who You are. We all think we are Good person until You see reflection of yourself in another person. You are who you see in others.

If you can't deal, Walk away.

Story
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Poleski: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:
I'm not here to seek anyone's validation or anything like that.

I recently got back in touch with an ex. We spoke for less than 3 minutes on the phone and it was pure bliss. We both laughed and it felt really good mostly cause I messed up something special we had way back in 2019. We met up in less than 24 hours. We're both single now. I hadn't seen her since 2020. She looks so much better and just as beautiful if not more. Don't get me wrong, she's a hottie body-wise and upstairs in her intracranial space. I was way too immature back then to be patient to try to build something with her. We met up and even though I did most of the talking, her body language was enough to satisfy me. I apologized for being a dick before I kissed her and she kissed me back. It felt so good cos since we broke up, I'd used her as a standard for my spec and no woman has been able to meet up. She's streetwise, business-oriented, drop dead sexy, super intelligent, beautiful (understatement) and to crown it, she never uses make up. She's as real as they come.

I know people tend to see getting back together with an old flame as a bad decision but I also know that the devil you know is better than an angel you don't know. Besides, in the breakup, na me f**k up. I never really got over her and I'm presented with an opportunity my guys will never, ever, ever get.

modified; this is the first time in my 16 years of sexual activeness since secondary school that i ever got back with an ex

If it works for you two, you owe nobody no apologies. Try to not mess it up this time around. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Mrklemo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
The comments here.. OMG. This redpill whatever, does it mean a guy should not treat the one he loves nice?..
Most of y'all forming thugs on NL are the real simps. .. But you will come to this space and claim one Alpha like....
Damn...

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by wilroy: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read comments

Although I ain't no niggar of relationship and emotions ....
But getting back with an ex or a woman you banged before is damnnn so sweet

That is why I do advise niggars not to break up with thier girl friend in a violent way....with a peaceful break up...you can still bang them anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period..

Women are emotional being...there are some things you say to them during the relationship...then they will not see break up as a do or die affair...
You can be with her during the relationship and sometimes hold her to your body and cuddle her while you whisper something like: "baby girl..even if there is a break up due to circumstances beyond our control but i guarantee you i will be your friend till the end of time" ...
Say that to her sometimes..I assure you when the break up finally comes..she will still come around you and bang you anyday anytime

You must be a smooth criminal haha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by wilroy: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
One day I’ll enjoy reading your thread how you cry back from your ex-denseperience
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by davedoe: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
See dis ogbolo oooo u dey believe nija girl ewu u better chop ur own after she don tour round finish she see say u b pesin wey she fit manipulate or hold down for ur mind u dey do good guy u better chop run bcus that girl wise pass u

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by DonroxyII: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Story
Pray to God to make you a better Person that's what I do so you can also jam better people. God's People grin

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Uchesis: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
GooodHardDick:

comrade. Don't waste your time advising a simp!

The simp is feeling on top of the world right now because his ex came back to him. If only the guy knows how many dicks wey that girl Don suck and collect, he won't be feeling like a king.

At the bolded, increase the volume comrade

Pussy-ass-niggas full nairaland i swear. OP think say na only him ex don come back. I can't count how many of my exes don come back. I just bang dem even if na once and move on. No time.

If she left you before, she go still leave u again. trust me

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Bobxin: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

Just went through the first 5 pages of your 7000+ posts. No sign of intelligence anywhere.
Nailed it!
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Goodbadbowy419: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
You’re still coming back Bruh grin grin
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by SoapQueen(f): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
C2Ok:
Where is damn nigarrrrr grin

He dey light him kpoli in peace....

Loool
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by DrDunamis(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

I recently got back in touch with an ex. We spoke for less than 3 minutes on the phone and it was pure bliss. We both laughed and it felt really good mostly cause I messed up something special we had way back in 2019. We met up in less than 24 hours. We're both single now. I hadn't seen her since 2020. She looks so much better and just as beautiful if not more. Don't get me wrong, she's a hottie body-wise and upstairs in her intracranial space. I was way too immature back then to be patient to try to build something with her. We met up and even though I did most of the talking, her body language was enough to satisfy me. I apologized for being a dick before I kissed her and she kissed me back. It felt so good cos since we broke up, I'd used her as a standard for my spec and no woman has been able to meet up. She's streetwise, business-oriented, drop dead sexy, super intelligent, beautiful (understatement) and to crown it, she never uses make up. She's as real as they come.

I know people tend to see getting back together with an old flame as a bad decision but I also know that the devil you know is better than an angel you don't know. Besides, in the breakup, na me f**k up. I never really got over her and I'm presented with an opportunity my guys will never, ever, ever get.

modified; this is the first time in my 16 years of sexual activeness since secondary school that i ever got back with an ex

Why are people fond of justifying their sometimes but not always foolish decisions with this baseless and unscriptural statement?
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, No!!!
That's a lie from the pit of hell. How many of the angels guiding now do you know?
It's a good thing you did and thank God it's working for you but refrain from unscriptural quotes
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

Bro, there are things I will never say on here but I can assure you she is in no relationship. Na normal thing say more than one guy go dey woman life, even when you're married, it can't be only you. When she shows you know you're the alpha, you got no stress bro. Besides, insecurities like that never bother me. I'm stone cold but only she melts my heart. If I'm not gonna do it with her I'd never do it with any of any of the rest, and the rest, dem yapa!
Wooww..
See as you're sounding like you've found a wife inside her already..
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Meedass(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Draslo:

The way you describes her.. if you don’t grab her now.. sorry!! No show again
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Meedass(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read comments

Although I ain't no niggar of relationship and emotions ....
But getting back with an ex or a woman you banged before is damnnn so sweet

That is why I do advise niggars not to break up with thier girl friend in a violent way....with a peaceful break up...you can still bang them anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period..

Women are emotional being...there are some things you say to them during the relationship...then they will not see break up as a do or die affair...
You can be with her during the relationship and sometimes hold her to your body and cuddle her while you whisper something like: "baby girl..even if there is a break up due to circumstances beyond our control but i guarantee you i will be your friend till the end of time" ...
Say that to her sometimes..I assure you when the break up finally comes..she will still come around you and bang you anyday anytime

Baba pass me smoke abeg!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by fredopareto(m): 2:16am On Apr 19, 2022
*I also know that the devil you know is better than an angel you don't know.*point of correction
....guy devil neva do good na alws bad while angel no dey do bad bt good
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Ajimusty2: 6:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:
Is she married
nah not yet

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by obisco4u: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2022
Draslo:

You're a lucky guy. I hope you guys build something beautiful and lasting this time. I have a similar experience. I also hope to reunite with my ex one day. But if it doesn't happen, I have to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by MadamOk(f): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2022
Smh I see comments I fear fear
Whaaat shocked shocked shocked

Thank God say you nor drop the message for advice
Sha use your tongue to count your teeth

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Samsonklin(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Draslo:

Story of my life. This life hardly bless you with a good woman twice. I was the d*ck too, but I was lucky. I hope your own works out for you. Because we are now together and I know better now. Good luck to you too bro.

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Draslo(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Samsonklin:

Story of my life. This life hardly bless you with a good woman twice. I was the d*ck too, but I was lucky. I hope your own works out for you. Because we are now together and I know better now. Good luck to you too bro.
God bless you bro
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by luvyaself95(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2022
First of all what you're doing is not bad, my confused here is that her body is hot and beautiful how can a hot and beautiful girl will be single in this world no man is this whole wide knacking her.
Guy just dey swim but it's not only you swimming wink no forget or loose guard
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by luvyaself95(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2022
abbeytech1:
Got back to your Ex is very sweet in relationship, both of you has learnt your lesson from the mistakes made before, especially for ladies that didn't treat you well before you depart, and you turned to be worshipping her all because you didn't want to loose her, but you later free her when it gotten out of control. Now that you got back to each other, she won't be able to repeat those unkind treatment for you again, the guy will be in control of the relationship and she will gives you the honor that you deserve
Oh my man you fall my hand big time undecided what honor is she going to give the guy that she didn't give him when they dated in the first place.girls doesn't behave that way
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Temigal1(f): 5:16pm On May 02, 2022
U re such a bitter person. Why? Who hurt u dis much?
Kriss216:

How did you know you both are single now? You believed the words of a Nigerian girl? grin cheesy

You're in for a long ride, bro. Guard your heart diligently.
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Kpengla(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nothing wrong with it. If you both still love each other genuinely, fine. I hope it will be a serious one this time.

You're beautiful

1 Like

Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Freelane33(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2022
Draslo:

I don’t need to read your epistle man but you’re gonna regret this step you took at the end
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
Kpengla:

You're beautiful

Thanks.
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by kelspinall(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2022
try that shit and regretted it,this time am blocking them cause that's the quckiest way to move on...
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by kelspinall(m): 11:05pm On May 07, 2022
try that shiit and regretted nowadays am blocking cause that's the only way to move on
Re: Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? by Nobody: 12:33am On May 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nothing wrong with it. If you both still love each other genuinely, fine. I hope it will be a serious one this time.

Oh Boy, this h'antie fine Gaan oh wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.