Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? (1792 Views)

A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye / Do You Know Any Song With Sisi Ologe In Chorus?, Possibly Featuring Project X? / Any Song For The One You Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by player007(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2011
I realy don't know if this happens to only me,but there are some songs that when i listen to them they bring tears to my eyes, not that they make me cry or anything,they just make me go like, hmmmm.here they are
Mary j blige-stronger
Mary j blige-stay down
Mary j blige feat luda-run away love
Nelly furtado-why do all good things come to an end
Micheal buble-home
Ryan leslie-rescue u nd valentine
R kelly-heaven i need a hug nd your body is calling
Brandy-have you ever
Celine dion-la'badon (even though i dnt understand french)
Joe-if i was ur man,and then
Neato c-share my blessings
Kelly handsome-jesus is my iroko
John mayer-your body is a wounderland,half of my hrt & waiting on the world to change.the list goes on nd on, but have you felt like this about any song/songs?
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by rapjunkie(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2011
Didnt ur parents give u hugs as a child?. . .  . .nigga puhleeez!!
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by mukina2: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2011
plenty! grin hormones i tell ya wikid thing angry
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by janealex: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2011
hmmm nice wording but if the voice of the person singing this then it will be awesome.
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by sistajay(f): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2011
'Missin you' by Diana Ross, makes me cry . . . . boo hoo hoo cry
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by player007(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
@rapjunkie na wa o, orue(mumu in uhrobo) like you still de for planet earth?cz that's the dumbest question i have ever heard, form a 'junkie'
@mukina,@janealex nd @sista jay thanks, cz b4 now i thought it only hapens to me.
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
Someone like you- Adele (Her voice, the lyrics, the meaning too beautiful.)

Whiskey Lullaby-Brad Paisley (This song is hella sad.)

He stopped loving her today- George Jones

don't you remember- Adele (This song is touching)

U me aur hum title song (for some reason, I cry everytime)

Tune Jo Na Kaha-new york
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by BabaEleko(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
These songs fit make me cry one sachet of pure water.

Terry G - street madness
Da grin - kondo
Femi kuti - bang bang bang
Durella - omoyapayaski
Rugged man - ehen

;d;d;d;d;d;d
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by KATERI: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2011
Connie Francis - I Will Wait for You - a song in the end of one of the Futurama episodes. (that was really sad episode!)
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by rapjunkie(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2011
M.I - Action Film

This song makes me cry with disbelief

How can a song be so crap?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by BabaEleko(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^^^this guy craze dey worry u. Hahahahababa
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by rapjunkie(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

^^^^this guy craze dey worry u. Hahahahababa

the song dey make me cry na. . . .
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by thando(f): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
mike and the mechanics - in the living years. Brandy - tomorrow. Kadja nin - samborela may son, wale watu.
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by pleep(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2011
I've only cried once from as song. Dear Moma by Tupac.

. . . .of course it was just a single manly tear. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by Osas006: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

These songs fit make me cry one sachet of pure water.

Terry G - street madness
Da grin - kondo
Femi kuti - slam slam slam
Durella - omoyapayaski
Rugged man - ehen

;d;d;d;d;d;d
nd Akpako Master
Re: Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:13am On Jul 14, 2011
Frankly, all Michael Jacksons very early recordings when he was still very young (in light of what's happened) make me feel sad. But there's one that's guaranteed to leave a lump in your throat when you listen to it: 'Ain't no sunshine'.

Listen to that song on a rainy, lonely and miserable day at home and you're bound to feel so melancholic and miss Michael a lot. embarassed

And there's something about that song that carries you in spirit back to the 70's, and makes you feel you were there and experienced it all even if it was b/4 you born. Am i making any sense?

Click on the link to see what i'm trying to talk about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJTNUIuassY

(1) (Reply)

Kcee From Kc Presh - Now I Know (Potential Beef Song?) / Kefee’s Celebrate Teaser / Top 10 Hottest Nigeria Songs Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.