Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman (51332 Views)

Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by eedhrisademola(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nksleek:
Delta Lady Accidentally Gets Pregnant For 34-Year-Old Man Secretly Dating Another Woman

As seen on Facebook this afternoon

Someone from my inbox is seeking for opinion and I have her permission to share.

According to her, she accidentally took in for her 34-year-old boyfriend that she has been dating for 2 years plus not knowing that he had another girlfriend.

She said the other lady moved in permanently to live with the guy upon hearing of her pregnancy.

Her own parents are already aware and disappointed but the guy’s family acknowledges his relationship with the other lady more than hers.

She further revealed that the situation is making her frustrated, apprehensive and depressed.

What can she do?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/834631637932374/?d=n
GBAS GBOS!
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
I have 2 major reservations with this story.

1. That he was secretly dating another lady and she wasn't aware cos if she was indeed the main chick the family would support her especially knowing she's pregnant and not the secret gal he's dating if actually it was secret dating.

2. That she got pregnant by mistake is ridiculous.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Emekuss(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't understand why the word "accidentally". angry
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Haha unbelievable
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by InternalAuditor: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Grgton:
Haha unbelievable

Owerri pigster how far na?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wow!
What an accident.
Now she has to accidentally give birth to the baby and become and accidental mom to an accidental baby from and accidental sex with an accidental guy who is accidentally dating another lady and might accidentally never be responsible for the accidental upbringing of the accidental kid.
The good thing is that we all know that accidents are accidental and no one is above accident. But may we never experience avoidable accidents.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by bluefilm: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Even Virgin Mary did not "accidentally" get pregnant.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Unrated900(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Simple
Get rid of the pregnancy..problem solved...case closed

Meet those nurses...they can terminate even a five months pregnancy not to talk of three months
Nigerian nurses are Terminators

And next time they should not use the word accidentally...

They can terminate even a five month pregnancy
Prison loading for u.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by AngelicBeing: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Johnny147147:
Just gerrat with this nonsense... U say ur family is aware already. What other advice do u need that they won't offer?

Or kee urself...
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, na yeye and jugunu story, people are thinking of how to eat eba and ogbono soup and this kind nonsense story is bothering us,next news jare angry
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by ozegidon(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Johnny147147:
Just gerrat with this nonsense... U say ur family is aware already. What other advice do u need that they won't offer?

Or kee urself...
easy nah bros...put zero to ur name make e complete...
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by obiora198(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
My thoughts on this is, this lady probably kept the pregnancy a secret from the said boyfriend for these three months, it would have made things easier for her if she didn't.

I wouldn't advise anyone to abort a 3 months pregnancy or older, i lost a very good friend last month because of that, i dont care how difficult having a baby would have made her life, death is worse.

My advice, she should keep the baby, since her family is aware, am assuming they are willing to support her, she can start making plans on how to raise the baby with their support, i know it wont be easy but the risk associated with abortion at this stage is far too high, who knows, having the baby might turn the table on her current relationship with the father of the child, unless both him and his family are just irresponsible, in which case she is better off without them.

And lastly, just an advice to ladies, hiding a pregnancy from a man till its too late is neva a good gamble, its better to find out early if the guy will accept it or not, you could still come back with a baby after 9 months and still be rejected. Although am strongly against any man that denies responsibility for his actions but then again its better to leave such an irresponsible man in the first place than to insist on marriage and end up as a domestic violence victim. Just my thoughts tho
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by temiyato(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2022
Dem dey accidentally get belle ? Who Bleep go collect naaaaa. Watin go up must come down
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by fredoooooo: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Women will do all to try to proof it's not their fault ... Accidentally ko na commotionally... nonsense
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by barinedan(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2022
There's nothing like getting pregnant by accident, you opened your legs like Lagos - ibadan express way and enjoyed the ride
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Somes girls ehn there medula obanglata I don't understand.. which advice you wan get when you know the structure.. so na accidental pikin be the result.. i hope you are financially stable because tgat pikin you go know how far with bills.. don't expect any sympathy from the guy and he's chick.. OYO
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by IamANigerianMan: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Nksleek:
Delta Lady Accidentally Gets Pregnant For 34-Year-Old Man Secretly Dating Another Woman

Someone from my inbox is seeking for opinion and I have her permission to share.

According to her, she accidentally took in for her 34-year-old boyfriend that she has been dating for 2 years plus not knowing that he had another girlfriend.

She said the other lady moved in permanently to live with the guy upon hearing of her pregnancy.

Her own parents are already aware and disappointed but the guy’s family acknowledges his relationship with the other lady more than hers.

She further revealed that the situation is making her frustrated, apprehensive and depressed.

What can she do?

Accident for belle again?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by therajah: 12:42am On Apr 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the man does not value you if A) he was cheating on/with you all along, B) he allowed the "other" babe to move in with him.
i suggest you therefore value your self/life and abort that baby, and look for a man who will VALUE you as his woman, with trust/respect/care and affection.

unless you can take care of this child (emotionally/physically/financially) by yourself for the next 18yrs, i suggest you ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!!
It's a sin to take a life. That baby has a right to live.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by meobizy(f): 1:20am On Apr 16, 2022
…and life continues. Not everyone was born in perfect situations.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by realwiz1(m): 1:40am On Apr 16, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Simple

Meet those nurses...they can terminate even a five months pregnancy not to talk of three months

why this wicked, to kill a soul.repent brother repent
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Valuepaints20(m): 1:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Wahala
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by sleek82(m): 2:04am On Apr 16, 2022
I love the word "accidentally", I guess it was more like she was walking jejely then stumbled and fell on the d**k! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by LawyerLomo(m): 2:12am On Apr 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the man does not value you if A) he was cheating on/with you all along, B) he allowed the "other" babe to move in with him.
i suggest you therefore value your self/life and abort that baby, and look for a man who will VALUE you as his woman, with trust/respect/care and affection.

unless you can take care of this child (emotionally/physically/financially) by yourself for the next 18yrs, i suggest you ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!!

I wished your parents aborted you too whilst yet unborn.

Ain't you human?

That's murder of a potential matter don't you know.

If your were aborted in the first place, you won't have the effrontery to had typed this.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by FireUpNow(m): 2:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Foolish story! Na only accendentaly e for be knowingly pregnant.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by DaveHarry(m): 2:24am On Apr 16, 2022
there is nothing like accidentally pregnant. You involved, you involve. E sweet both parties. We accept whatever outcome.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by BluntCrazeMan: 2:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Nksleek:

What can she do?

No part of the lady's own story revealed that the pregnancy was a mistake or that it was accidental..
So, why was the Facebook-guy talking about “Accidental”??
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by abbey621(m): 2:43am On Apr 16, 2022
therajah:

It's a sin to take a life. That baby has a right to live.

Yet people like you will be the first person to jaapa if she dropped the baby at your doorstep seeking assistance for feeding, shelter and other things. na then you go dey shout, I get my own life to live, no be me give you belle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by mvem(m): 2:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Kingpele:
Wages of fornication for women is unwanted pregnancy and STDs
children are still gifts from God
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by psych4urhelp: 3:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Johnny147147:

Or kee urself...
For the sake of Almighty God or whatever you believed in never tell anybody ""Kee urself ""again ,I know you are very annoyed for her getting pregnant for the person he didn't know very well.
my brother/sister,people were getting so depressing these days than we can imagine ,that "Kee urself" May push her to something else.lets just leave her to her faith if we can't comfort her .God bless you all
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Typicalguy(m): 4:07am On Apr 16, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Simple

Factual my niggarrrr grin

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Cutehector(m): 4:14am On Apr 16, 2022
YoungLionken:
The gospel singer's death has led to both responsible women and irresponsible nincompoops airing their views about their relationships..

The girl was even quick to say" even though he's not financially buoyant"..

Dear men, this is the best time to cut toxic idiots off! Don't let any toxic waste drag you to the mud before you blank them..

God save us from these breeds of women angry...
amen, it is enough proof to say all ladies are after the money even if they pretend not to act that way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.