Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket (1183 Views)

Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by Afam4eva(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
There's no need to remind anyone about what has been going on in the polity as the election gets closer by the day. A lot of aspirants in APC and PDP have made their intentions known about clinching the much coveted tickets of their parties. Some pf the aspirant are the likes of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Osinbanji, Peter Obi, Atiku, Amaechi, Wike and a couple of other people. But I'm very interested in who takes the APC ticket and I'm sure people are keen to know who between Tinubu and osinbanjo will get it because of the history that these two men have together.

It's one thing to be a master strategist like Tinubu and it's another thing to have the money to strategize. Tinubu has both and we can alrready see the miracle that he's working underground in the way some prominent Nigerians are lining up behind him. Just today, the Olu of Warri made it clear to whoever wants to listen that Tinubu is the most qualified person to preside over the affairs of the country. This is shocking because traditional rulers always try to be apolitical as much as possible. For instance, I'm not sure I've ever heard the Ooni of Ife, Oba of Benin or the Emir of Kano take sides that the Olu of Warri has done. It just means one thing; that a lot of water has passed under the bridge.

As for Osinbanjo, he doesn't have the political strategy, the money or the political connections of Tinubu and he comes across as someone that doesn't want to ruffle feathers especially not that of his principle, Bola Ahmed Tinubu who he served as Attorney General of Lagos and who many people say made him vice president. So, for him to boldly come out to declare for president, it means someone very powerful is pushing him and that person may just be the incumbent, Muhammadu Buhari.

That's why I fear for Tinubu's ambition because despite having in edge over Osinbanjo, if truly Buhari is standing by Osinbanjo, then I think the ticket is as good as Osinbanjo's.

But let's see what the next few months will bring.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by Donshegxy10(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good analysis.....

I dont think buhari is supporting osinbajo, i still dont think buhari will be supporting anyone, i also believe that if buhari will support someone it wont be osinbajo, look at the relationship between osinbajo and the cabal, not the best.

In situation like this buhari always tried to be fair to everyone concern because they are all close to him.

But lets wait, time will tell.
Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by Frigga13: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
This people don’t really know what’s happening

Tinubu ke .. Osibanjo ni..

Power to the people ..

No be by media .. others are consulting and getting endorsed quietly

But since Yoruba wan use media Dey endorse ..
Tinubu must be on ballot
Must

North 2023
Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by TheRareGem1(f): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Everybody want to become political analyst all of a sudden grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by helinues: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Osinbajo and Tinubu can't contest the Apc primary together.

Take that to the bank for cash out.

When last have you heard or read from Tinubu chanting his presidency ambition?

Didn't Tinubu tour Nigeria in 2015 as if he was the one contesting?

Yoruba's are organised when it comes to issue like this

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by OgundeleTeju: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Osinbajo all the way

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by helinues: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Frigga13:
This people don’t really know what’s happening

Tinubu ke .. Osibanjo ni..

Power to the people ..

No be by media .. others are consulting and getting endorsed quietly

But since Yoruba wan use media Dey endorse ..
Tinubu must be on ballot
Must

North 2023

The Pdp candidates from North have already declared their intentions to run yet you are not proud to start campaigning for any of them.

You people think you can win the election by attacking everyone?

Well we go remind you guys as usual after the 2023 election

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
No be only Tinubu na Tinubu

Not when Buhari is still alive , Tinubu ke ? You must be joking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by cktheluckyman: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:
Osinbajo and Osinbajo can't contest the Apc primary together.

When last have you heard or read from Tinubu chanting his presi5 ambition?

I hope you won't deactivate when Amaechi eventually picks up the ticket.

Yorubas are organised in issues like this yet how many times have they won national elections?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by Zeemam: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Osinbajo ✅

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

The Pdp candidates from North have already declared their intentions to run yet you are not proud to start campaigning for any of them.

Better for a northerner to continue than Tinubu

Tinubu ke?

Thief will not be my president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by okefranci: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Osinbajo will get APC presidential ticket with 100% sure

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by helinues: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Better for a northerner to continue than Tinubu

Tinubu ke?

Thief will not be my president

You see, I deliberately ignored your previous message cos I knew you will still do your as usual trolling.

Could you please tell NL'S where I have campaigned for Tinubu on this thread.

Guy, can't you see the way Tinubu's obsession is making you to be incoherent on most threads.

Too much of anything is not good for one's sanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

You see, I deliberately ignored your previous message cos I knew you will still do your as usual trolling.

Could you please tell NL'S where I have campaigned for Tinubu I'm this thread.

Guy, can't you see the way Tinubu's obsession is making you to be incoherent on most threads.

Whatever man ...

My previous message ain't about trolling you, it was complimentary message from the heart .. for real.

Now back to politics, why do you wanna sell the unsellable to Nigerians and still deny you ain't campaigning for him?

You ain't even sure of what you want ..
One minute you're on Tinubu side and another minute you're supporting Osibanjo

Be stable na

Tinubu is a forbidden name in south west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by helinues: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Whatever man ...

My previous message ain't about trolling you, it was complimentary message from the heart .. for real.

Now back to politics, why do you wanna sell the unsellable to Nigerians and still deny you ain't campaigning for him?

You ain't even sure of what you want ..
One minute you're on Tinubu side and another minute you're supporting Osibanjo

Be stable na

Tinubu is a forbidden name in south west

You have actually been chasing a shadow for long, but the question is, for how long would it take you to be consciously aware.

You need to be stable, @ emboldened, I have dared you more than 1 million times on this forum to provide proofs where I have campaigned or supported any presidential candidates before Osinbajo declared, you are yet to bring ordinary 1.

Are you trying to make trolling a profession or what exactly.

Osinbajo and Osinbajo can't contest the Apc primary together.

When last have you heard or read from Tinubu chanting his presi5 ambition?

That was the comments you responded to. How did this write up suggest that I am supporting Tinubu? Should we call this comprehension problem.

Guy, like I have been telling you, when the jungle don matured, we go remind you that's only if you would still have courage to operate this moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by helinues: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
cktheluckyman:

I hope you won't deactivate when Amaechi eventually picks up the ticket.

Yorubas are organised in issues like this yet how many times have they won national elections?

That comments can actually be taken to the jokes section.. it cracks my ribs honestly..

Well, SW don't actually have any issue with Amaechi's presidency as long as he would be representing Apc. We no dey bad belle Politics like some people.

I have forgotten Obasanjo is actually from Enugu state, while the Osinbajo that is currently VP to Buhari is from Ogbuefi in Delta state. All those people didn't even go through the election process at all

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

You have actually been chasing a shadow for long, but the question is, for how long would it take you to be consciously aware.

You need to be stable, @ emboldened, I have dared you more than 1 million times on this forum to provide proofs where I have campaigned or supported any presidential candidates before Osinbajo declared, you are yet to bring ordinary 1.

That was the comments you responded to. How did this write up suggest that I am supporting Tinubu? Should we call this comprehension problem.

Guy, like I have been telling you, when the jungle don matured, we go remind you that's only if you would still have courage to operate this moniker
You're a liar. ...
I could remember you've accused me severally of working against Yoruba interest because I refused to support Tinubu useless and cursed ambition

You're just a liar bro

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by Mooh247: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
June 1 no far.. delegates go settle the matter
Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by Shooyie: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Very very soon, we will know the flag bearers.
Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by Oladelepsy001(m): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2022
None may have it if there is no consensus candidate before the primary.
Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by 1867ns: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Could you please tell NL'S where I have campaigned for Tinubu on this thread.

[/s]
Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by 1867nn: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by 1867n: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
June 1 no far.. delegates go settle the matter
[/s]
Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by slivertongue: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2022
helinues:

Your interest is Yoruba, his is North. So allow peace reign

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by cktheluckyman: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
helinues:

That comments can actually be taken to the jokes section.. it cracks my ribs honestly..

Well, SW don't actually have any issue with Amaechi's presidency as long as he would be representing Apc. We no dey bad belle Politics like some people.

I have forgotten Obasanjo is actually from Enugu state, while the Osinbajo that is currently VP to Buhari is from Ogbuefi in Delta state. All those people didn't even go through the election process at all
Oga Osibanjo is yet to contest presidential elections in Nigeria and Obasanjo was a northern candidate in 1999
Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by Rugaria: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Afam4eva:
There's no need to remind anyone about what has been going on in the polity as the election gets closer by the day. A lot of aspirants in APC and PDP have made their intentions known about clinching the much coveted tickets of their parties. Some pf the aspirant are the likes of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Osinbanji, Peter Obi, Atiku, Amaechi, Wike and a couple of other people. But I'm very interested in who takes the APC ticket and I'm sure people are keen to know who between Tinubu and osinbanjo will get it because of the history that these two men have together.

It's one thing to be a master strategist like Tinubu and it's another thing to have the money to strategize. Tinubu has both and we can alrready see the miracle that he's working underground in the way some prominent Nigerians are lining up behind him. Just today, the Olu of Warri made it clear to whoever wants to listen that Tinubu is the most qualified person to preside over the affairs of the country. This is shocking because traditional rulers always try to be apolitical as much as possible. For instance, I'm not sure I've ever heard the Ooni of Ife, Oba of Benin or the Emir of Kano take sides that the Olu of Warri has done. It just means one thing; that a lot of water has passed under the bridge.

As for Osinbanjo, he doesn't have the political strategy, the money or the political connections of Tinubu and he comes across as someone that doesn't want to ruffle feathers especially not that of his principle, Bola Ahmed Tinubu who he served as Attorney General of Lagos and who many people say made him vice president. So, for him to boldly come out to declare for president, it means someone very powerful is pushing him and that person may just be the incumbent, Muhammadu Buhari.

That's why I fear for Tinubu's ambition because despite having in edge over Osinbanjo, if truly Buhari is standing by Osinbanjo, then I think the ticket is as good as Osinbanjo's.

But let's see what the next few months will bring.

Have you thought about the possibility of the president pushing Osibanjo to run in order to cut down the projected ethnic support for Tinupoo and other South West potential candidates?
I seriously believe that the president is indirectly encouraging almost all his Southern Ministers to run, basically to have them arrive the convention ground like warring parties. Lots of southern presidential aspirants from The APC will dissipate their energies and votes fighting each other, thereby making it easier for a Northern Presidential candidate with Buharis support to triumph easily..

Buharis candidate in this elections is a northerner. It may sound unbelievable. It may cause chaos. It will cost lives. But a Buhari beholden to basic ethnic pulls, will do what he thinks anyways..

(1) (Reply)

Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For / Peter Obi, An Off-ramp For A Nigeria Train Headed To Disaster Town- Vanguard / Bread Hawker, Mai Ruwa Campaign For Atiku In Borno (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.