Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned (1312 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group / Senators Would Soon Be Stoned - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President / 2019: Remain In Abuja, You’ll Be Stoned – Okorocha Warns Udenwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
This useless and shameless woman was co-founder of bring back our girls but immediately she was appointed as Nigeria port authority managing director for close to four years everything about chibok girls stop , but immediately she was kicked out of NPA her voice is found again.

Shameless Human rights activist angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by olamidedivotee(f): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
I told a friend yesterday Nigerians are more corrupt than the government. Many of us are only protesting because we are not the ones in the position to embezzle money. Hire me to write quality content for your blog or brand.

7 Likes

Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by Anambra1000: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
angry
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by henrymorebaba(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thats the truth sis. She is no more there now, mayb she will return to the bring back our girls stuff now. Long time sis. I have sent numerous mails to you. You promised to help me some months back before some poeple got you angry. Please sis we need to talk. Here is my email...
henrysisto2k@yahoo.com.
Nwanyiogwashi:
This useless and shameless woman was co-founder of bring back our girls but immediately she was appointed as Nigeria port authority managing director for close to four years everything about chibok girls stop , but immediately she was kicked out of NPA her voice is found again.

Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by Hassan52(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good Evening Ada Nwanyiogwashi,
I am a graduate of Computer Science with a Master in Cyber Security. Honestly I’ve not met you in person, I only read of your kindness and love for people on this platform.
Ma’am, Please Am appealing to you as a
brother to kindly help me secure employment in any organization you can assist with. Thank you Ma’am.
Mail: hassansaliu@gmail.com
Nwanyiogwashi:

Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by thoseen21(f): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Longest time sis, how are you doing.. good to have you back on the platform..I've always wanted to chat you up back then but it always seems impossible but if you wouldn't mind this is my email ogunnaiketosin84@gmail.com. pls I would be grateful if we can chat
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by Yasir101: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=111982530]This useless and shameless woman was co-founder of bring back our girls but immediately she was appointed as Nigeria port authority managing director for close to four years everything about chibok girls stop , but immediately she was kicked out of NPA her voice is found again.

Shameless Human rights activist. Pls Ma am in my kneel begging you for assistance am currently living in Abuja maraban nyanya please for I take good beg you for help with any job I read electrical engineering HND Upper Credit may God continue to bless you and your family forever pls Ma help a brother.here is my details thank you and God bless you abundantly
Email yasirabubakar101@gmail.com
Phone . 09122862091
Ma please even if it's an advice on how to follow to get job am grateful with it thanks.
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by omavicky(f): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hello Ma, my name is Chioma, please I will really appreciate it if I can talk with you..My email is chomsynwokeji@yahoo.com, God bless you as I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by KUNZEH(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nwanyiogwashi, please we need to talk. zakariyahuramot@gmail.com
thanks!
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by blimzyadex: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good evening ma, my name is Blessing. I will really appreciate it if i can talk with you, my email is blessingadeoti26@gmail.com. thanks and God bless.

Nwanyiogwashi:

Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by Jazberry1: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Good evening sister. Is good to hear from you. Please, my email is below. Thanks

jaz1berry1@gmail.com
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by Firecross: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by KUNZEH(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hello Sister, please let's connect here zakariyahuramot@gmail.com
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by Transcriber: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Why is everyone begging and not contributing to the op?

1 Like

Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by reliableGod(f): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Nwanyiogwashi:

Pls my sister I have been sending you messages since last year no response from you pls I beg you In God's name kindly reply I need to talk to you pls . Thanks and God bless
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by maybet081: 3:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Deji is one of those useless stomach activist.
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by NothingDoMe: 5:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Transcriber:
I'm asking myself the same question
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:28am On Jul 29, 2022
Hmmm... What's happening in this thread?
How did I find myself here?
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by Frankitibobo: 5:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Wetin dey happen here na
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by PrinceFola(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Good evening my sister, please I'm deeply sorry for doing this and quoting you here, just need your help ma, i have sent you Nairaland mail ma. Please kindly respond so that i can tell you my issue. Thanks and remain bless.
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by Jazberry1: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by Jazberry1: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jazberry1:

Good evening sister. Is good to hear from you. Please, my email is below. Thanks

jaz1berry1@gmail.com
Nwanyiogwashi:

Good afternoon Ma. Please reply my mail. I need your assistance.

Thanks
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by PrinceFola(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Good morning ma, how was the night? Please kindly reply to my Nairaland mail, i am begging you in God's name ma. I just need your help.
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by baralatie(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2023
There are many of them in govt and out of govt
People who are noise makers forming to be activists but there are looking for means to fleece govt
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by baralatie(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2023
Transcriber:
I am still in shock of what I am seeing,reading on th tread🤔🤔🤔
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by KingOfIsoko1: 8:22am On May 31, 2023
Na beggers full here niii, never knew NL had so many beggers
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by nikwes: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
@Nwanyiogwashi, nwannem nwanyi. Ekele m gi oooo. Biko nne m I sent you a mail just now please nnem reply me. I'm Okwudili
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by henryugo(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Good morning sister, I have been sending mails to you ..Help me please remember me if any job
comes up, I don't mind to relocate to any state my email: ugohenry73@gmail.com.
Re: Some Self-style Human Rights Activists Need To Be Stoned by omavicky(f): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hello Ma, if you see this please help your sister , am currently running my PHD, I need a lecturing Job in Uniport please..
I have been following you for years, Biko nwanne help me
Nwanyiogwashi:

(1) (Reply)

AKWA IBOM SMART INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL BUILDING PROJECT (PHOTOS) / Tinubu A Human Vibrator??.....these Nairalanders Are Wicked. / Names Of Nairaland Ijaws Of The Year Award Winners On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.