Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time (12757 Views)

Share Your Experience Having Sex In The Presence Of Someone / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by EmzyT: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Her facial Expressions could tell she wasn't happy with me, really my but local man didn't bother to ask what's wrong with her. sad I guess she was beginning to feel like I do not care about her or anything. Like, She's not really my Spec. embarassed

Some Lodgemates too do come to borrow Something (Both Males and Females but Mostly Females) Omoh, there's this Particular guy that I named "Borrow-Borrow Make me Rich" grin grin that guy can Borrow for Africa grin

Infact, because of this Particular guy, I started Packing my Footwears inside so it'll look like no one is around. I already knew how he Walks (He's this type that drags their leg on the ground while walking as if Blocks are tired to the both legs grin) so when he comes and knock. I wouldn't answer the door grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by EmzyT: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
The next day, there was no light, I was bored to stupor and really needed someone to talk to. My cousin isn't around as she travelled to Delta State. They were Done with Exams and ours (100L) was to start in a week time. I couldn't make calls too as GLO decided to show themselves that Particular day. sad

Ella, came to mind but I didn't know how to meet her, as I didn't know her room number and my ego (Yes, I'd say Ego coz I was never a shy Person) couldn't allow me to go ask for it. More so, she has a roommate. I was still there Wondering and Planning my next move, if I should just dress up and go to field or Biggie's Place (Biggie is a fat lazy friend I met at Nkponkiti, Enugu state. When I came for my ESUT POST UTME. I knew him through my friend whom we came from Lagos together as they were roommates and Schooling at IMT. I squatted at their Place for 3 days then. Biggie wrote Jamb that same year as me and Applied for Esut too)

Omoh Biggie Lazy dieeee grin grin He can't cook, can't work, nothing nothing. biggie would rather starve to death than get up and go dish food from the kitchen for himself
If he mistakenly cook noodles ehn, the pot and plate he used in eating would be unwashed for weeks. He is that lazy grin grin Just play games in his Laptop, eat and then sleep. There's something with fat People, they might be Very Lazy but are also Very funny and Fun to be with. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Es350: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Following. wink
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Ayomidejoseph: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
What does biggi and pork meat and so many un-neccessary gists have to do with your first sexual experience? Sha you try, u've got script writing skill...keep it up
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by EmzyT: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
I was still plotting my next move when I heard a knock on my door. I reached to the door and asked who it was. A Female voice answered; It's Ella.

I opened the door and Let Ella come inside and we started conversing immidiately, she couldn't hide her annoyance towards me anymore as it seemed to her that I don't know I offended anyone.

HER; Jeff, I'm angry with you. So you didn't see me for almost a week now and never bothered reaching out to me, you don't even have my number and I'm not sure you know my room

ME; I honestly wanted to reach out to you but didn't know how to as I didn't have your number and you know it's kinda tiring asking people about you as I'm not that type of person that likes talking to everyone.

HER; Even your Cousin? She has my number why didn't you ask her for it.

ME; I didn't know she has your number na. Okay, let me have your number then (Extends my hands to give her my phone) she dialled her number and saved it.
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by EmzyT: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
My friendship with Ella grew everyday. To me, It was more a casual friendship than anything else as I wasn't really into her! I was growing fond of Ella everyday as she seemed to be my boredom killer, but the feelings wasn't just there. All these while, Sex never crossed my mind for once. grin grin

Ella, later packed out of the lodge as she was having problems with her Roommate, they were cat and rat. She got a new place, just some kilometers from our side and started living alone. After few months, she got another roommate who was her coursemates. I do go to visit her once a while.

After 100L, I packed out of my Lodge at OBE to UMUEZE (OBE seemed like a starter pack for Esut students, the first place Esut students stay cheesy. Umueze is more developed, crowded and lively)

This time around, I furnished my room, bought DStv, TV, Home theatre, Generator, Bed Stand and stocked my kitchen with Different Foodstuffs. I was living Lavida already. (How I've always wanted my room to be in 100L) cheesy

I informed Ella that I've packed out and no longer staying at OBE and she promised to come pay me a Visit some day reminding me to keep her tea for her. (When at OBE after she has packed out of our lodge, I once Invited her to come and take tea, egg and bread but unfortunately she wasn't around as she travelled) grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by EmzyT: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
After 200L first Semester and a long while of not discussing with Ella. One faithful day, we got talking on Whatsapp and she told me that she has packed out from her lodge again and now at Umueze grin

I asked why and she complained about her roommate, that she's a loud and dirty girl, how she brings in lousy friends and all that grin

I paid her a Visit that same week Sunday. She was washing and doing some clean ups. We kept discussing and laughing together until she told me that after this, that she'll be bored and doesn't have anywhere to go to, she would like to follow me to my lodge and won't be coming back to hers that same day. And hope her tea is Available?! grin (Even after saying that, I didn't still feel anything nor thought about sex at all.) Chaii, naive me grin grin

TO BE CONTINUED!
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by EmzyT: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Following?

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
EmzyT:
Following?

Yea. It's getting interesting cheesysmiley

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by ThatrealestApex: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
EmzyT:

Omoh Biggie Lazy dieeee grin grin He can't cook, can't work, nothing nothing. biggie would rather starve to death than get up and go dish food from the kitchen for himself
If he mistakenly cook noodles ehn, the pot and plate he used in eating would be unwashed for weeks. He is that lazy grin grin Just play games in his Laptop, eat and then sleep. There's something with fat People, they might be Very Lazy but are also Very funny and Fun to be with. grin grin

I can relate as I have fat friends too grin
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by ThatrealestApex: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
EmzyT:
After 200L first Semester and a long while of not discussing with Ella. One faithful day, we got talking on Whatsapp and she told me that she has packed out from her lodge again and now at Umueze grin

I asked why and she complained about her roommate, that she's a loud and dirty girl, how she brings in lousy friends and all that grin

I paid her a Visit that same week Sunday. She was washing and doing some clean ups. We kept discussing and laughing together until she told me that after this, that she'll be bored and doesn't have anywhere to go to, she would like to follow me to my lodge and won't be coming back to hers that same day. And hope her tea is Available?! grin (Even after saying that, I didn't still feel anything nor thought about sex at all.) Chaii, naive me grin grin

TO BE CONTINUED!

Chai, U blind oo guy..... greenlight choke Wotoporiously.

Anyway continue abeg cool cool

Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by IamDora(f): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
EmzyT:
Following?

I used to be a follower not until u decided to abandon the threadsad angry good to see u back anyway
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Es350: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2022
EmzyT:
Following?
Following! Shit is about to get interesting, no run o. grin
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by lilfresh96(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2022
This OP is colour blind I swear grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Nemesis0147(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2022
EmzyT:
The next day in the morning, I woke up, brushed my teeth, bathed, boarded a bus and headed to Gariki to buy some foodstuffs. I bought some stuffs for making Stew cheesy when it was time to buy Meat, I decided to try something new by ignoring the beef I normally buy to buy Pork meat sad sad

(Anyone who schooled/is schooling at Esut can relate, as porkmeat is the most Popular meat at Agbani) grin grin so when I was at Gariki, I then decided buy it and use it to make stew. cheesy

On getting home, I first cooked Rice and then it was time to cook stew. After cooking the stew with the Porkmeat inside. I closed my room and left as I was not hungry, only for me to come back at evening and wanted eating, I've put Rice in a Plate remaining to pour stew on top. As I opened the stew pot, I couldn't believe my eyes shocked sad embarassed
wow
When did you graduate from Esut?
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by josephevergreen(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Space book!
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Adebolami112(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Following[b]
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Ravenbeast1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Weda na lie or truth I Dey enjoy am

Lie to me in peace abeg…

And come and complete it
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by EmzyT: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Yea. It's getting interesting cheesysmiley

grin
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by EmzyT: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

I can relate as I have fat friends too grin

grin grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by EmzyT: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2022
lilfresh96:
This OP is colour blind I swear grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by EmzyT: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Nemesis0147:
wow
When did you graduate from Esut?

2020 bro!

You schooled at Esut too?
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Nemesis0147(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2022
EmzyT:

2020 bro!

yes.
My lodge was opposite Omahs lodge.
Mac divine.
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Phimzy: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2022
EmzyT:

2020 bro!
Hey,please don't leave us hanging..come update this story
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Noeasyway042(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Op! Abeg, continue...

Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Continue
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by LawyerLomo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
OP

Watin dey wrong u?
Re: My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time by Ordinarybob: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ride on comrade

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday / Selfie Challenge(edit And Post Your Selfie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.