Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Artistes That Sang Good Songs And Touched Your Heart Back Then till now - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artistes That Sang Good Songs And Touched Your Heart Back Then till now (259 Views)

The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid / 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artistes That Sang Good Songs And Touched Your Heart Back Then till now by Bjteensdes24: 1:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Hello, just remembered all this artistes that sang good songs which touched my heart and also sang according to the situation of the country. Can we have them anymore unlike this present ones singing rubbish? Don't know why they aren't using music to send a message to the government. My lists includes:
Fela
Dagrin
African China
There is one particular one that sang 'eyin oyinbo e wa funmi ni visa ilu yi sunmi e wa funmi ni visa' grin can't remember his name and many more I can't remember presently. Add yours to the list
Re: Artistes That Sang Good Songs And Touched Your Heart Back Then till now by Emecson(m): 2:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Den the ones that their songs don't touch our heart will be saying things like "when I look into ur eyes all I see na ur waist"
Re: Artistes That Sang Good Songs And Touched Your Heart Back Then till now by kernniejay(m): 3:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Christy Essien Igbokwe
Evi Edna Ogoli
Majek Fashek
And may be 2baba (2face)
I can't remember the name of the woman that sang "Omo Mi Seun Rere", the name sounds like Princess Olabisi or something.
Re: Artistes That Sang Good Songs And Touched Your Heart Back Then till now by falcon01: 3:48am On Apr 16, 2022
All mentioned above //\\
||
Sunny nneji
Onyeka onwenu
Psquare
Faze
Mamman Shata
Jeremiah Gyang
Asa
They are plenty jare! Shit! I'm been hit by a wave of nostalgia RN embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy - Last Last Mp3 Download / Mgbada Noo Online By Realnexx / 2022 MTV Video Music Awards Ceremony To Hold Place In The Metaverse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.