Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why (1475 Views)

Holy Toasting (val Day Special) - 5 Mins / Stop For 1 Min & Check This Whatsapp Chat / 3 Mins Silence For Those Chicken That Will Die Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 16, 2022
To me it should b a case of Bad road

Lol....

Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by NoFucksToGive: 4:27am On Apr 16, 2022
Let me check my flight school route guideline and get back to you angry
Does this look like faan website to you? Or are you confusing here with ministry of aviation?

The questions some of you ask sometimes. Nairaland is not Google!! There is no team of brilliant professors who are waiting to answer stupid questions here . What you have are iliterates... Low level slum dwellers here who will most likely give you nonsense information.if you want quality answers go to Linda ikeji, Twitter or Google

We only come here to troll and have fun . I pity you if you take information you get here seriously. Most people you see here, even though their grammar sounds intelligent are not. These are people who can't match up the intelligence level in places like Twitter so they find solace in their low intelligence level kind here.

Only come here to waste time or troll, nothing more

1 Like

Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by espn(m): 4:40am On Apr 16, 2022
Gunners89:
To me it should b a case of Bad road

Lol....
So what's your point exactly?

1hr 15 mins =75 Mins

So what's your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by RealityKings: 4:40am On Apr 16, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Let me check my flight school route guideline and get back to you angry
Does this look like faan website to you? Or are you confusing here with ministry of aviation?

The questions some of you ask sometimes. Nairaland is not Google!! There is no team of brilliant professors who are waiting to answer stupid questions here . What you have are iliterates... Low level slum dwellers here who will most likely give you nonsense information.if you want quality answers go to Linda ikeji, Twitter or Google

We only come here to troll and have fun . I pity you if you take information you get here seriously. Most people you see here, even though their grammar sounds intelligent are not. These are people who can't match up the intelligence level in places like Twitter so they find solace in their low intelligence level kind here.

Only come here to waste time or troll, nothing more

You could have just kept quiet if you didn't know the reason.

5 Likes

Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by NoFucksToGive: 4:43am On Apr 16, 2022
RealityKings:

You could have just kept quiet if you didn't know the reason.
You could have just used Google if you had sound cognitive ability
Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by mhktaryan: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2022
Maybe one way don dey sky grin
Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by gaby(m): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2022
How many minutes are there in "1hr15 minutes"?

You might want to make this seem like a joke but I am damn sure you truly were ignorant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by LordofNaija: 5:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Colorado e no go better for you

2 Likes

Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by Henri244: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2022
This OP Sha, 1hr 15mins is thesame as 75 minutes. 60 minutes[1hr]+ 15 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by Richsteemit: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Thats what we call photosynthesis. The rate at which speed move may be different from another which may cause time confusion. I hope you get??

1 Like

Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by Generalwoodz(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2022
The Brain cells and thinking makeups of;
Lagos--Abuja and Abuja--lagos ain't the same...Give me chance to explain.
Re: Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why by eedhrisademola(m): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2022
Richsteemit:
Thats what we call photosynthesis. The rate at which speed move may be different from another which may cause time confusion. I hope you get??
Law of diminishing returns don waka hia!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba And Igbo Man, Yoruba Go Fear Fear / Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite / Meet The Girl Of My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.