Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday (253 Views)

Sex On Good Friday / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by scholes23(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2022
As we all know, yesterday was good friday and it's a day the Catholic church commemorates the passion of Christ. Most churches dramatize it and we'll my parish was not left out. This took place somewhere in gbagada and I acted as Jesus. As usual we took it to the streets and it was nothing short of amazing.Omo the flogging nor be here on. It wasn't an easy experience but it was the it and I thank God for the strength and a clement weather. Some were even doubting if I could really do this because of my skin colour but I proved them wrong so much so they admitted I did very well. Truly, I understood the reasons for their concerns, twas because some people after playing the role of Jesus, it's either they collapse during or after the presentation but I only asked God for one thing, the strength to embark on this journey and He answered my prayers.

Omo what I went through is nowhere what Jesus passed through so I can really imagine what he passed through.

Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by scholes23(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by Franky70(m): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2022
So you people even de do racism in your church

Using fair guy as Jesus while using black person with black cloth as devil

Y'all don't want to emancipate yourselves from west mental slavery

If anytime Jesus is mentioned and your mind will go straight to the passion of Christ actor then you're slaved for Life

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by matrix199(m): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Everyone now wants to play Jesus

But why not play it all? You let them lash you, but you didn't let them nail you literally to the cross.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by matrix199(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by money121(m): 6:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Olorun a wa pelu e
Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by eddynaira125: 6:44am On Apr 16, 2022
While did you refuse to be nail in both hands and legs?

And the aspect of tomb, you should have beg them to be bury so you can resurrect in hell.

Oboy Jesus fine pass you
Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by Skyfornia(m): 6:49am On Apr 16, 2022
As you have demonstrated the sufferings of Christ, your salvation and redemption will be eternal. You are blessed MOG

1 Like

Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by ikorodureporta: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2022
cheesy grin grin
Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by chatinent: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2022
People wey no like you go use that moment land you better beating.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by scholes23(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2022
chatinent:
People wey no like you go use that moment land you better beating.
Aswear
Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by scholes23(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
As you have demonstrated the sufferings of Christ, your salvation and redemption will be eternal. You are blessed MOG
Amen
Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2022
God bless you n replenish your strength.
Jesus suffered on the cross.
Jesus died to make me clean.
He alone can save me.
Jesus reigns.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by Kingkali: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Christianity and comedy are like 6 and 9.
Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by Thou: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Jesus did not bleached his skin.
Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by Mentorkaryhm(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Get Mel Gibson for part2 of Passion of the Christ, Jim Caviezel might not be available
Re: My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday by suffering: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2022
I thank God for the strength and a clement weather.
I don almost forget say Naija default climate na heat.

With all the pictures Nairalanders post here, nobody still knows who they are.

(1) (Reply)

Angels Wait For The Voice Of His Word / Did Churches Obey CAN'S Call To Hold Peaceful Protest Today / FOOD SCARCITY - TB JOSHUA VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.