Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Did FG Workers Receive Early Salary Due To Easter Celebration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did FG Workers Receive Early Salary Due To Easter Celebration (214 Views)

Easter Celebration: Hon Mathew Omegara Encourages Constituents To Be Hopeful. / Happy Easter Celebration. / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did FG Workers Receive Early Salary Due To Easter Celebration by mr1759: 7:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Whenever Muslim are celebrating their festivities FG pay salaries very early, in my place of work I have even received salary on the 15th because Muslim was celebrating but I have never experienced it during Christian celebration why the inequality

1 Like

Re: Did FG Workers Receive Early Salary Due To Easter Celebration by Skyflygang3: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2022
mr1759:
Whenever Muslim are celebrating their festivities FG pay salaries every early, in my place of work I have even received salary on the 15th because Muslim was celebrating but I have never experienced it during Christian celebration why the inequality

Must you make everything about religion gender and tribe no be mumu you be. Had enough of nairaland with this 2 yr old mentality never visiting this site again such dumb ass
Re: Did FG Workers Receive Early Salary Due To Easter Celebration by Greatzeus(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2022
mr1759:
Whenever Muslim are celebrating their festivities FG pay salaries every early, in my place of work I have even received salary on the 15th because Muslim was celebrating but I have never experienced it during Christian celebration why the inequality
Op,I don't believe you ever received salary for a particular month on the 15th of that month. It's not reasonable and it's financial suicide. If it was 20 plus days of the month,it's still okay.
Paying salary for April 15 days to the end of the month is not good for workers especially those in the lower grades.
Re: Did FG Workers Receive Early Salary Due To Easter Celebration by mr1759: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Skyflygang3:

Must you make everything about religion gender and tribe no be mumu you be. Had enough of nairaland with this 2 yr old mentality never visiting this site again such dumb ass
You are very stupid for insulting me have you care are to find out this claim without equal right and justice this country is going no where, especially with this born to rule mentality

(1) (Reply)

Police Personnel Ambush Terrorists In Zaria, Free 4 Abducted Victims / The Media Won't Show You This (photos) / If You Are Suffering From Alopecia, Read This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.