Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Strange Samsung S8 Issue - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Strange Samsung S8 Issue (1523 Views)

I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim / London Used Samsung S8 128gb / Elephone S8 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by Asianjollof007: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Jacku:
sorry fam.
Thank you, brother.
Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by Asianjollof007: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
You go buy refurbished China Samsung phone say you buy London used.

Ok.
Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by Asianjollof007: 6:08am On Apr 17, 2022
gonkin:

Its amazing when people use the term "LONDON USED/UK USED".

Lemme fill u in on something. Most of those phones are phones that experienced issue and was returned to vendor under warranty. Its also the same with household appliances some you'll find at alaba or olowu market. If its household appliances you can notice issues right away but phones? Many are repaired but can't be sold within so our brothers purchase at cheaper rate. Your Samsung may have been purchased for an amount worth 10k or less to the middle man. Like someone mentioned. Stop buying London used phones. They are either faulty and didn't pass QUALITY CHECK or stolen. Sorry u had to experience such.

New phones develop issues too, i'm just unlucky to buy a faulty one. U.S used phones is a 50/50 thing because i have used many uk used iphone that didn't give me problem. I know everything thing you stated, i'm not a newbie to phones.

1 Like

Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by AgentGoat: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2022
Asianjollof007:

New phones develop issues too, i'm just unlucky to buy a faulty one. U.S used phones is a 50/50 thing because i have used many uk used iphone that didn't give me problem. I know most of the things you stated.

Sorry about your phone trouble. May God provide for you.
Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by Asianjollof007: 6:20am On Apr 17, 2022
AgentGoat:

Sorry about your phone trouble. May God provide for you.
amen, thank you brother. Are you a christain? Happy sunday and a happy easter.
Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by Asianjollof007: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Update: My phone is back on, working perfectly. I went to church this morning with a heavy heart, i have not been myself for the past few days since my phone stopped working. Aside being broke atm, i also can't afford to lose that phone plus everything on it cos it's my source of income. I was just sitting in church and i check my phone to see the screen displaying.
Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by shezy14(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Stop buying London used phones.. they are all refurbished phones . Buy a brand new of what you can afford

refurbished phones are better than London used or whatever they claim it is, most buy refurbished from AliExpress and claim it is a clean UK used phone
Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by Asianjollof007: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Too many oversabis on this thread, God bless the real ones that gave positive contribution.
Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by Lovepeacetrust: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I off am, e no gree off. Screen blank and calibration still works, i still dey pick incoming calls sef.

Hmm that's strange, how sure are you that you clicked the power off toggle
Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by Asianjollof007: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

Hmm that's strange, how sure are you that you clicked the power off toggle

I did, it must have been a software issue. It's now working though.
Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by Lovepeacetrust: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I did, it must have been a software issue. It's now working though.

Ok good to hear bro
Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by Kingsog: 1:12am On Apr 19, 2022
I want to sell my Samsung galaxy s8 with screen issues
WhatsApp me if interested 07049625771 or 08162443356

Re: Strange Samsung S8 Issue by dheilaw1(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

Lol. Samsung na something else. I bought one S9 January last year. 5month later, the screen start to dey shake o. By August, the phone go blank totally. Phone wey I dey handle like baby o cry . Naso I begin go market for screen, them say na 70k undecided . Me carry 70k buy phone screen One useless Nairalander nearly hammer me sef if no be say I use Wese90 as escrow. The guy still chop my 3.5k Sha.

I just order one used one for AliExpress (with one small dot for middle) for 17k go give boys for market fixam for me. I don sellam 65k already. grin
how you take get am for Aliexpress abeg? I need one for my s8

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Migrate To Airtel Family And Friends Tariff Plan | Airtel Family And Frie / Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall / Finally Got The S10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.