Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West (1056 Views)

Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody / Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West by KingsCity: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Federal Character has nothing with the zone the President comes from.

That's why Jonathan contested in 2011. Northerners could only scream it was their turn.

The South East should forget the presidency next year. Obi can't defeat Wike or Atiku.

In the APC, Tinubu have no competition.

The South East Politicians can't just wake up less than 2 years to the election and feel they will get the ticket. Tinubu have been working hard in the APC since 2013. Wike have been the one spending on the PDP since 2015. This men have paid their dues, you can't just tell them to step down for someone from the South East like that.

If you are in Tinubu or Wikes shoe, you go agree to stop down? Where there is no genuine reason to even step down sef.

APC is not about Tinubu. Amechi is a foundation member of APC. As a sitting governor, Amechi put everything on the line to work for Buhari as DG of his campaign. Okorocha, as sitting governor in Imo is also a foundation member and supported the party to win in 2015. Tinubu is not the only one who paid dues
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West by Ikinternational: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
BSdetective:
Women and children should leave governance for men. There are no men in south east.

Hence why Nigeria remains in darkness
No thanks to the so called men.
Looks to me like women n children get sense pass...

You thought you dey wise abi..try again

Welcome to Nigeria..where borehole latrines is celebrated in 2022.
Budget? Millions of Naira of course

Men indeed
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West by Parachoko: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
KingsCity:

APC is not about Tinubu. Amechi is a foundation member of APC. As a sitting governor, Amechi put everything on the line to work for Buhari as DG of his campaign. Okorocha, as sitting governor in Imo is also a foundation member and supported the party to win in 2015. Tinubu is not the only one who paid dues
There was no where I said APC was about Tinubu.

Amechi is not one of APC founding members. APC was formed in 2013, Amechi joined in 2014.

The Major parties that formed the APC was ACN and CPC. ANPP, some part of APGA and NPDP all just tag along.

Without the ACN or CPC, APC won't have dislodge PDP from power.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West by Ikinternational: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Parachoko:
No party constitution recognises zoning.

And in the APC, is rotated between North and South.

So I don't understand what you are crying about. There was no time any political party microzone to any geopolitical region in the South.

In fact, the PDP is throwing it open.

Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki etc have also decided to contest.

Even if the PDP will zone, it will make it open for every Southerner. If a Southerner will get the ticket in the PDP, is going to be Wike.

Obi can go back to APGA to contest the ticket. He will have no rival just like Kwankwaso.

Stop wasting your time crying online about nothing man.

Blah blah blah
This one fancies himself smarter than the rest.
We're not children okay.

Greedy bastards
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West by Heavensent01(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
that Op must be a shout Yeasterners, now politics don humble them from;

Tinubu is old

Tinubu should give Osibanjo a chance

Tinubu is a thief

Osibanjo declaration is backstabbing

Osibanjo is not fit than Pthief obi among other senseless ranting

whether you dummies want it or not, these two will contest primaries and face whoever you present in PDP, face them and stop sounding like Sissy
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West by 1868d: 4:47am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Tell us whose turn is it this time. As you present during the agreement
[/s]
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West by 1868d: 4:47am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:

And if you are referring to that, how many Muslims have shown interest in the 2023 election in the entire Southern regions?
[/s]
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West by 1868ooe: 5:27am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Unwritten agreement which means you don't know what you are doing.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West by Parachoko: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2022
Ikinternational:

Blah blah blah
This one fancies himself smarter than the rest.
We're not children okay.

Greedy bastards
Why are you taking election so personal like this? Cry all you want, no party will micro zone to the South East.

I'm glad my words made you feel pains grin
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Qualified But It's Not The Turn Of South West by Ikinternational: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Why are you taking election so personal like this? Cry all you want, no party will micro zone to the South East.

I'm glad my words made you feel pains grin

I'll tell my God to remember you did not treat me kindly.

Issokay

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Learnt From Apc Primaries / Soro”soke Generation/obi Campaigners Are Yahoo Boys... Beats 97.9FM Guest / Why Amare There No More Agitations For Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.