Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country (20780 Views)

Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country / Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by kiddkash(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
sosanova:
grin grin grin
Wetin him wan Go do Russia before
UK is banning Putin. what does Putin want to go do there?
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Masterito(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Just say you prefer to be slave to Russia. The difference between US and Russia is US influence countries while Russia control countries. quote control
thesicilian:
UK and US are the real snakes here. Instead of encouraging peaceful negotiation they're quietly arming Ukraine to fight a war they have no chance of winning. Even if Ukraine eventually wins the war the casualties and property destruction won't be worth it. The UK and US will now step in with high interest loans to help rebuild Ukraine while becoming perpetually indebted to them. Either way, Ukraine is still never going to be a truly free nation.

I personally would have just preferred to be indebted to Russia without the loss of lives and heavy loans that will follow.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by niyosdoo: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Declare war in Nigeria please
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Empiree: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nobody cares about this until war breaks out again then Nigerians will start praising Israel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Ofadaman(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rgade:

I believe that question should be directed at the destroyer not the victim.

The victims here are passive aggressors here too. So they are equally culpable
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by ofiko123(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
It baffles me that Putin is still the president of Russia o..
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Asswipemod: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by prosnadis(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Story...u want to tell me that your wiser than Ukrainians.
thesicilian:
UK and US are the real snakes here. Instead of encouraging peaceful negotiation they're quietly arming Ukraine to fight a war they have no chance of winning. Even if Ukraine eventually wins the war the casualties and property destruction won't be worth it. The UK and US will now step in with high interest loans to help rebuild Ukraine while becoming perpetually indebted to them. Either way, Ukraine is still never going to be a truly free nation.

I personally would have just preferred to be indebted to Russia without the loss of lives and heavy loans that will follow.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ofadaman:

The victims here are passive aggressors here too. So they are equally culpable
Yup next time ima break into your house, beat your ass up and sue you for passive aggression if you as much as raise one finger.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Ofadaman(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rgade:

Yup next time ima break into your house, beat your ass up and sue you for passive aggression if you as much as raise one finger.

Yes, if you bring a lion or grow a dangerous bee hive in your compound which could be a threat to the safety of myself and my kids,and as a neighbour I'd invade your compound to ensure it doesn't happen.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by excel101(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Nice decision by the Russian Government.

Nice decision how? Stop smoking Igbo, una no go gree. Wetin British PM dey find go Russia this kine time.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Quaddafi29: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bet to send agents to get the tow headed Johnson who drinks, fornicates and drinks while quarantining his fellow Britons. As for Biden, he should be ignored now that he has started giving ghosts handshakes. He doesn't even remember his own name.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Jacopini: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
thesicilian:

Russia propagandist here

U don hear Russia giv loan out to any country b4?

U don hold made in Russia fr ur hand b4?

Ukraine is asking fr military aid, nd na even uk/us dey withould d supply.

U here preaching death nd destruction, like say, tomorrow no b us/uk u go run go, say u wan make am fr life.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by thesicilian: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jacopini:

Russia propagandist here
Yes

U don hear Russia giv loan out to any country b4?
How could you even ask that? Russia is a superpower in her own right and gives loans to her neighbours who apply. Even Ukraine is owing Russia billions of dollars. In 2019 Sahara reporters reported that Russia wrote off over 20 billion dollars owed by African nations

U don hold made in Russia fr ur hand b4?
Check out some brands of vodka in your area

Ukraine is asking fr military aid, nd na even uk/us dey withould d supply.

U here preaching death nd destruction, like say, tomorrow no b us/uk u go run go, say u wan make am fr life.
Definitely not UK or US, where I'm 10x more likely to be shot by racist policemen than in Russia where I don't even understand the language
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by akilo1: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2022
thesicilian:

quit smoking weed brother
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by gidgiddy: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2022
thesicilian:

What did you expect US and UK to do? Sit and watch as Russia invades Ukraine, overruns the country, removes the democratically elected government of Zelensky, murders civilians, rapes Ukraine women?
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by thesicilian: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2022
akilo1:
quit smoking weed brother
grin
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by naijaman2225(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
This is getting interesting, does Boris Johnson even have any plan of going to Russia?
THE MAN NEVA EVEN VISIT TURKEY WHERE HIM ANCESTOR COME FROM TALK LESS OF RUSSIA.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Adesinajosef: 5:48pm On Jan 16
fabulous2019:
The way most Nigerians support Russia surprises me, how can you support a country where one man rules and has sole dictator to decides what he likes, how many of you have decided to visit Russia
the way you claim to love you
In fact I see most of you have been denied visa to US and European countries or cannot live there and can only acquire a visit visa, so if you claim you love Russia, you can as well go and live there and stop spewing trash from your beer parlour talks
As much as i like to know you but you got this comment wrong..fwe wouldn't be travel out to a nations that got their wealth from colonisation and slavery of africa and smaller nations... Historical Russia have never participated in atrocities and that is why their influence isn't upon you...if our country is rich,we would not care about having affection for the western world ..Russia is fighting for unipolar power.where everyone can have a say on the table ,where no one can install puppter in order to loot your wealth away to their countries . Remember niger,bukinafaso,and mali, why did france is like parasite and doesn't want to leave those francophone nations alone?? Everyone has different interpretation of democracy..rules ,traditions of nation must be considered..remember libya..as far my country is the best who is going to care about democracy...UK practise monarchy and monarchy has the final say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. / U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder / Robert Mugabe Sleeping During AU Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.