Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? (35431 Views)

See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
take it and notify me asap pls.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Alright. Edit ur your posts that have my number.
Done
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
I just falshed u it's ends with 77 u can call back.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
cheesy cheesy cheesy aren't ready for marriage yet.
The journey of a thousand miles, begin with a step.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Das1mama: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
For 5yrs now and still counting i have not being in any kind of intimate relationship with any lady cos d mother of my son left us and up till this moment am still single and ain't searching.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by gonkin(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cuz i behave very childish and I prank alot. Been meeting the wrong girls that always want a serious mature guy unfortunately I'm very playful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Hey I told u I gat no airtime. Call back
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Shalommy(f): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you suffering from tympanic membrane perforation undecided na who make you no hear word!!

Iwill keep my kitten till imeet the right one Vinnie

TeamVirgins
Like original virgin? undecided
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200, pls go back to those your comment that you quoted me with, edit my number from my post, pls i plead with you.Your voice is just sweet!
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Badfinga:
Me sef want more money ooo. Show the way please!
we go align later

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Prettygirl200, pls go back to those your comment that you quoted me with, edit my number from my post, pls i plead with you.Your voice is just sweet!
Have done that long time ago. Why are u worried??
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Have done that long time ago. Why are u worried??
Some people can take it and it can do lot of harm to me.Hw's your day?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Some people can take it and it can do lot of harm to me.Hw's your day?
Good
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Good
In just one word response? When next should we commune offline as I dnt want to bombard u?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Demigod22: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
I lost my appetite for relationship, I don't even have the inclination to start one. All I want is to enjoy my privacy and life the way I want it.

7 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
In just one word response? When next should we commune offline as I dnt want to bombard u?
Whenever u deem fit!
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Whenever u deem fit!
Whenever i deem fit? what about when you deem fit?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Whenever i deem fit? what about when you deem fit?
Hmmmmm that's was y I said when u deem fit.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hmmmmm that's was y I said when u deem fit.
I'll like it to go this way: I call 2day, you call 2moro. Hw do u see it?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by deen84(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Badfinga:
Good luck when you find one
Amen
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Sureplug123(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Women need help, not love. They are users!

6 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by annayawchee: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol.... Maybe cos relationship is more transactional this days and the high rate of unfaithfulness on both sides..

6 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2022
dhameelare:
because most women see relationship as a source of income

+ Poverty alleviation scheme. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Sheflex4real:
At some point it just seems not to worth the effort any more..... Not to mention how productive life has been every since relationship stop been a priority me...........

I will have to start dating again though, after ramadan hopefully... Someone I highly respect advices: it time to settle dawn and start a family expecially since I'm the only one yet to do that all my younger ones have........

[/b]Fact is I don't see the appeal[/b].....! I've always wondered if I'm the only one who feels this way?

We gather dey the same Whatsapp group sir... Relationship doesn't tickle local man's fancy.. I prolly belong to the "aromantic" spectrum. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmm, na so! Savings ko, debit ni! Abeg make we hear word!

Thot wey no well.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Jayzx:

You have belittled yourself to the extent of riding ordinary plastic and battery. Tueee
grin grin grin grin ... The vibration go dey sweet am for kuntus nah.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Dayveed23(m): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2022
It's a total waste of time smiley smiley

Considering the rubbish people do these days undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Common sense is not really common. It's like the food wey that married woman give u don make u no get sense again. I dey see am.

grin grin grin you still remember dah dog shit?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2022
VictorUSA:
No qualms.I hate bashing.Moreover, you sound kind and intellgent.

Oya shoot her a mail, make una two spark "new flame".

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 2:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Oya shoot her a mail, make una two spark "new flame".
Do I need to shoot a mail? which flame?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by talk2hb1(m): 3:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Waiting For The Girl of My Dream To Come Sweep Me Of My Two Feets! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Hed0nist: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2022
ADHD. I need feedback and reminders to keep my attention on a babe. If not I’ll just forget after a short period of no contact. So If a babe doesn’t make me feel good, even in her absence and doesn’t not make some effort, I’ll just forget after a while. This kind 3 weeks will pass then my brain will just remember that she even existed.

It might seem like a bad thing. But I’m used to it as that’s how my brain works. The advantage is that I usually end up with ladies that actually like me in the first place. Also I forget babes before the idea of begging for love, etc comes to mind.

Long story short, no babe has liked me in the past 1 year grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.