Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? (35502 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Omo, me I sha know I'm not in a relationship but two babes are in relationship with me.
That's how complicated things are for me
One is currently nt talking to me because she feels i am reciprocating d affection she's showing towards me. She even reported me to my friends... I just tire... After telling her my head isnt wrapped around relationship 4 nw..

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by RealTalker02: 5:06pm On May 07, 2022
LadyTara:
People say I am too picky. They tell me I have to lower my standards else I will end up alone. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I don't see how wanting a guy that has sense and a working brain with good home triaining is too high standards undecided

I refuse to believe the one that will click for me is not in the dating pool. So for that very reason I am not settling. Lai Lai.

For this generation , that standard is high o grin

Even as a Guy wanting same, na few fit meet that criteria

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Candidlady: 5:07pm On May 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
Lies.. I'll only beleive this if u were 16.. [s] A hardcore junkie that is still a virgin[/s].. Nah! .. Try something else..

very funny
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by officialfestus(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2022
Too shy to start a conversation with any girl am not familiar with.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by LusciousLouis: 5:10pm On May 07, 2022
hmmmmmm! ndi love nwantiti undecided
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Dagenius53: 5:10pm On May 07, 2022
I don't know how to love

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2022
Jeon:
THE WAY HUMANS EMBARRASS THEMSELVES WITH USELESS LIFESTYLES..

AND THE LAST BOTH NOT LEAST..

I'M FUGLY.
But i've always been here and i do not care what u look like tongue ..
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:

very funny

Yeah.. So is ur initial post.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 07, 2022
I've achieved more being single than when I was in a relationship.

So, relationship for now is put on hold

8 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by jclassiq(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Cuz of em dudes want sex.. and IAM not ready to tear my rubbers!!! Saving it for the man that will marry me tongue

Tell them nah.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Passionate888: 5:12pm On May 07, 2022
1: If you love me you'd call me everyday
2: Money
3: Don't know how to pet a grown asx adult
4: FUNDS
5:

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Uchedizzy(f): 5:13pm On May 07, 2022
Relationship is a scam

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Candidlady: 5:15pm On May 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
Yeah.. So is ur initial post.

The fact Ismoke makes me a promiscuous person undecided

Use your head
Please use your head!!
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Sunnyski: 5:16pm On May 07, 2022
I just don't have the strength for that now because as soon as I go into relationship it's final... But as for now I don't want any problem from any lady.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by LadyTara(f): 5:16pm On May 07, 2022
RealTalker02:

For this generation , that standard is high o grin

Even as a Guy wanting same, na few fit meet that criteria
It's just tiring. Na yamayama full the dating pool o. People wey their head correct on both sides nor plenty again.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
have done that. Remove it
U quoted it already.. Now he's exposed... Kikikikiki grin
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Sniper04(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2022
I don't know honestly and alot of bad comments I read about ladies everyday here makes me wonder if it's true some girls these days have nothing to offer and that's something to think about,no be say you go dey ask everyone out, what's the purpose of this relationship,Is it going to benefit both of us? But sadly they only want to benefit from guys most of the time

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by PharmacyStore: 5:21pm On May 07, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing, the major challenge is finding the right person

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:

The fact Ismoke makes me a promiscuous person undecided

Use your head
Please use your head!!
You're putting words where there is non. No one said u're promiscuous.. All i am saying is u're nt a virgin..
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Benoxvals(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2022
...sincerely,I don’t think that Nigerians practice relationship.We practice what I call “social exchange”
To ur question,I am not in a relationship coz I’m in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Sunnybabe(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2022
I think I need to...
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Streetmovement(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This matter wey you be bring come, Op he make sense, wetin make me no reason that matter now na because of money matter wey I dey run like this, time no just come on board.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by HiFive: 5:24pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Cuz of em dudes want sex.. and IAM not ready to tear my rubbers!!! Saving it for the man that will marry me tongue

What does it matter. You still gonna have to tear it anyway.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Ariyke: 5:24pm On May 07, 2022
I lost a long time relationship last year and I haven't been the same since then... Funniest is I lost my youthfulness to that relationship and now I'm broken.... Hopefully I will have a reason to try again...

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 07, 2022
Ariyke:
I lost a long time relationship last year and I haven't been the same since then... Funniest is I lost my youthfulness to that relationship and now I'm broken.... Hopefully I will have a reason to try again...

What happened? The guy left you ?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by hardon1(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2022
For me I don't really know sha.... But I think it's the billing. If you don't have spare money, e no easy to survive relationship

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:

How many times?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by UgoEvans(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2022
cool cool
It's alright
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
I'll like it to go this way: I call 2day, you call 2moro. Hw do u see it?
grin

early drama go start
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Ariyke: 5:27pm On May 07, 2022
ayomikuolatunji:

What happened? The guy left you ?
yes he got someone else pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Candidlady: 5:27pm On May 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
You're putting words where there is non. No one said u're promiscuous.. All i am saying is u're nt a virgin..
Lmao
Let's go run a virginity test to clear your doubts

Your post

Silentgroper:
Lies.. I'll only beleive this if u were 16.. A hardcore junkie that is still a virgin.. Nah! .. Try something else..
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Mekoyaw(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2022
It's simply because I don't see it as a priority to me right now & the fact that our young ladies in our society today esp. from this part of the world are just too supercilious, condescending & avaricious in thinking when going into a relationship with someone.
True love has died a long time ago.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings / 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.